Windows 10: Windows 10 sudenly has no sound notification when any usb device gets connected to the pc

Discus and support Windows 10 sudenly has no sound notification when any usb device gets connected to the pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Recently I have noticed that my Windows 10 Desktop Computer have suddenly stopped playing the sound notification when a usb device gets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by [F_R], Jul 8, 2019.

1. [F_R] Win User

Windows 10 sudenly has no sound notification when any usb device gets connected to the pc

Hello,

Recently I have noticed that my Windows 10 Desktop Computer have suddenly stopped playing the sound notification when a usb device gets plugged in or plugged out of the PC, also I've noticed that it does not notify me in any way that a usb device has been plugged to my PC, the only way I would know if it plugged successfully would be by checking the devices and drives area and then locate the actual usb external drive or device in there.
    Before, a few weeks ago, it was working normally, I mean, it would play the sound notification when I plug or unplug a usb device and it would also ask me in the notification area what I would like to do with that device or drive that I plugged in. Nothing was changed on my PC, the PC has been working just fine. I have researched this and I have checked the sound settings and also all notification settings and everything seems completely normal and working properly. I just can't find a solution for this.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me out with a solution here that would fix this.
    Thank you very much!

God Bless.

:)

[F_R], Jul 8, 2019

2. No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 8, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Windows 10 sudenly has no sound notification when any usb device gets connected to the pc

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 sudenly has no sound notification when any usb device gets connected to the pc

1. Windows 10 sudenly has no sound notification when any usb device gets connected to the pc - Similar Threads - sudenly has sound

2. No Notification Sounds when USB Headset Plugged In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Notification Sounds when USB Headset Plugged In: I am using a Voyager 4320 wireless headset on Windows 11. When it is plugged in, I do not hear desktop notification sounds new Outlook email, new Teams message, meeting reminders, etc.. When I unplug the headset's USB dongle, I hear the notification sounds again immediately....
  3. No Notification Sounds when USB Headset Plugged In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Notification Sounds when USB Headset Plugged In: I am using a Voyager 4320 wireless headset on Windows 11. When it is plugged in, I do not hear desktop notification sounds new Outlook email, new Teams message, meeting reminders, etc.. When I unplug the headset's USB dongle, I hear the notification sounds again immediately....
  4. Windows not realising it has sound devices connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not realising it has sound devices connected: Hello.Firstly, yes I have tried reinstalling drivers, rebooting the machine, everything except a factory reset, which is the next step unless someone can figure out this problem.See the below screenshot for a summary of the problem.Device manager can see my audio devices....
  5. Windows not realising it has sound devices connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not realising it has sound devices connected: Hello.Firstly, yes I have tried reinstalling drivers, rebooting the machine, everything except a factory reset, which is the next step unless someone can figure out this problem.See the below screenshot for a summary of the problem.Device manager can see my audio devices....
  6. usb device not recognized notification sound repeating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    usb device not recognized notification sound repeating: read the title submitted by /u/mrzewzie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lrn4rl/usb_device_not_recognized_notification_sound/
  7. No icon in notification area on connecting usb device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No icon in notification area on connecting usb device: I have a nuc7i5dnke with gorite gr-lid-700 with two usb 2.0 ports. When I connect a usb device to either of these ports I don't get the icon in the notification area. Same device in usb 3.0 port i get notification. It shows in explorer and works, it is only the notification...
  8. No sound when connecting and disconnecting USB devices

No sound when connecting and disconnecting USB devices: There's no sound when I connect and disconnect USB devices. The sounds used to work until one or two weeks ago. I am not sure if the other event sounds work or not, but I can use media players without issues. If I check the Sounds tab under Settings, I can see the event...
  9. Continuous problems when connecting any USB device.

Continuous problems when connecting any USB device.: Hi, Been using mostly the same USB devices for the last 7 to 8 years. When ever I connect them to a fresh clean installed windows 10 computer the "first thing to go is Bluetooth". Then eventually a few days or weeks later the screen goes blank with the colour used in Windows...
  10. Continuous problems when connecting any USB device.

in Windows 10 Support
    Continuous problems when connecting any USB device.: Hi, Been using mostly the same USB devices for the last 7 to 8 years. When ever I connect them to a fresh clean installed windows 10 computer the "first thing to go is Bluetooth". Then eventually a few days or weeks later the screen goes blank with the colour used in Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no sound nitification when plugging in device