Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 suggested features

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 suggested features in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I WOULD LIKE TO ASK MICROSOFT TO ADD THE TAB FEATURE TO THE FILE EXPLORER, AND THIS WOULD HELP TO SEARCH AND LOCATE FILES MORE EASILY AND MORE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IFAT CHOWDHURY, Jan 13, 2021.

1. WINDOWS 10 suggested features

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK MICROSOFT TO ADD THE TAB FEATURE TO THE FILE EXPLORER, AND THIS WOULD HELP TO SEARCH AND LOCATE FILES MORE EASILY AND MORE EFFICIENTLY. MOREOVER, I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO TELL MICROSOFT TO CREATE ANOTHER VERSION OF WINDOWS LIKE WINDOWS 11 OR 12, AFTER WINDOWS 10. MANY PEOPLE LIKE ME ARE EAGERLY WAITING FOR ANOTHER VERSION OF WINDOWS. THERE ARE MANY YOU TUBE VIDEOS CREATED BY SOME TALENTED PEOPLE, AND YOU MAY SEE AND TAKE SOME IDEAS FROM THEM, AND MAKE THESE CONCEPTS REAL IN THE FUTURE.

THANK YOU

* Original title: WINDOWS 11

:)

IFAT CHOWDHURY, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 13, 2021
  4. dczajko Win User

WINDOWS 10 suggested features

ATITool new feature suggestions

Where can we send suggestions for new features for ATITool's future versions?

dczajko, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 suggested features

1. WINDOWS 10 suggested features - Similar Threads - suggested features

2. Wow, lol this is funny the windows keyword feature suggested this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wow, lol this is funny the windows keyword feature suggested this: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/wtrwr0sv4irc1.png?width=284&format=png&auto=webp&s=716e4ab624f31f6ac768d5fdbb7162ac3fa69d80 submitted by /u/vedforeal [link] [comments]...
  3. Feature Suggestion: Enhanced Clipboard Functionality - Copy-Paste

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feature Suggestion: Enhanced Clipboard Functionality - Copy-Paste: Hello Developer Community,I trust this message finds you well. I've been utilizing the copy-and-paste functionality regularly in my development workflow, and I had a suggestion that I believe could enhance user experience and efficiency.Currently, when we copy content, the...
  4. Feature Suggestion: Enhanced Clipboard Functionality - Copy-Paste

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feature Suggestion: Enhanced Clipboard Functionality - Copy-Paste: Hello Developer Community,I trust this message finds you well. I've been utilizing the copy-and-paste functionality regularly in my development workflow, and I had a suggestion that I believe could enhance user experience and efficiency.Currently, when we copy content, the...
  5. How to completely disable MS Pinyin feature: Suggestions from Bing

How to completely disable MS Pinyin feature: Suggestions from Bing: Current behavior:MS Pinyin prompt to turn the feature on, when pressing TAB while typing, even It is already turn off in settings. And I did not find any registry/GPO entries associated with it.Expect behavior:Do not prompt me to turn it on by pressing TAB while typing. maybe...
  6. How to completely disable MS Pinyin feature: Suggestions from Bing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to completely disable MS Pinyin feature: Suggestions from Bing: Current behavior:MS Pinyin prompt to turn the feature on, when pressing TAB while typing, even It is already turn off in settings. And I did not find any registry/GPO entries associated with it.Expect behavior:Do not prompt me to turn it on by pressing TAB while typing. maybe...
  7. Suggestion for File Explorer feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggestion for File Explorer feature: I am a heavy user of shortcuts to manage my files. I'd like a feature in Explorer where I can right click on a file or shortcut name and get a drop down menu-item called, say, "Links" to open a new Explorer window showing all the links shortcuts/original file along with the...
  8. Suggestion for File Explorer feature

Suggestion for File Explorer feature: I am a heavy user of shortcuts to manage my files. I'd like a feature in Explorer where I can right click on a file or shortcut name and get a drop down menu-item called, say, "Links" to open a new Explorer window showing all the links shortcuts/original file along with the...
  9. Suggestion for Windows Explorer feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggestion for Windows Explorer feature: I am a heavy user of shortcuts to manage my files. I'd like a feature in Explorer where I can right click on a file or shortcut name and get a drop down menu-item called, say, "Links" to open a new Explorer window showing all the links shortcuts/original file along with the...
  10. Suggestion for Windows Explorer feature

Suggestion for Windows Explorer feature: I am a heavy user of shortcuts to manage my files. I'd like a feature in Explorer where I can right click on a file or shortcut name and get a drop down menu-item called, say, "Links" to open a new Explorer window showing all the links shortcuts/original file along with the...