Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 suggested features

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 suggested features in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I WOULD LIKE TO ASK MICROSOFT TO ADD THE TAB FEATURE TO THE FILE EXPLORER, AND THIS WOULD HELP TO SEARCH AND LOCATE FILES MORE EASILY AND MORE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IFAT CHOWDHURY, Jan 13, 2021.

1. WINDOWS 10 suggested features

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK MICROSOFT TO ADD THE TAB FEATURE TO THE FILE EXPLORER, AND THIS WOULD HELP TO SEARCH AND LOCATE FILES MORE EASILY AND MORE EFFICIENTLY. MOREOVER, I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO TELL MICROSOFT TO CREATE ANOTHER VERSION OF WINDOWS LIKE WINDOWS 11 OR 12, AFTER WINDOWS 10. MANY PEOPLE LIKE ME ARE EAGERLY WAITING FOR ANOTHER VERSION OF WINDOWS. THERE ARE MANY YOU TUBE VIDEOS CREATED BY SOME TALENTED PEOPLE, AND YOU MAY SEE AND TAKE SOME IDEAS FROM THEM, AND MAKE THESE CONCEPTS REAL IN THE FUTURE.

THANK YOU

* Original title: WINDOWS 11

:)

IFAT CHOWDHURY, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 13, 2021
  4. dczajko Win User

WINDOWS 10 suggested features

ATITool new feature suggestions

Where can we send suggestions for new features for ATITool's future versions?

dczajko, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 suggested features

1. WINDOWS 10 suggested features - Similar Threads - suggested features

2. Feature suggestion for File Explorer Quick Access: show file path on hover

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Feature suggestion for File Explorer Quick Access: show file path on hover: I have a lot of folders pinned to my Quick Access to save me laboriously going through our deep file structure. Many of the folders have bland names, because in context going through the filepath they are fine and can be understood, but out of context in the QA area they are...
  3. I could really use the cascading feature. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I could really use the cascading feature. Any suggestions?: I do not have the the option for cascading windows in my taskbar. Has this been removed? Build# Edition Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Installed on ‎6/‎16/‎2020 OS build 19042.685 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0...
  4. Stuck at step two option one for specifying target feature update... Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at step two option one for specifying target feature update... Any suggestions?: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/159624-how-specify-target-feature-update-version-windows-10-a.html#option3 I've followed the instructions but am quickly held at a standstill because in step two. Two of the selectable options aren't available... Made a photo for y'all...
  5. feature suggestion - fun vs student profile perfect fit for corona days

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    feature suggestion - fun vs student profile perfect fit for corona days: hi , here is a typical issue that many parents with kids probably are facing, especially now that remote learning became so common. Under normal circumstances I'd like my kids to have a limited quota for using their computers, let's say 2 hours per day. however - on days...
  6. Where to make feature suggestions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to make feature suggestions?: I didn't find a uservoice for the Windows 10 Mail app. My wish is for an automatic selection of language when typing an email, same as in Outlook (Office 365). That's a great feature that saves a lot of time and correcting auto-correct mistakes. Is there a way to suggest...
  7. Suggestion for taskbar feature.

Suggestion for taskbar feature.: Hi Team, I have been using Windows for last 8 years, and its comfortable as well, and recently i found one small feature needed from Taskbar use small taskbar buttons, if enable this i couldn't see date. Can you please make this work or give me some suggestion. Thanks,...
  8. WIndows suggested re-sizing feature

WIndows suggested re-sizing feature: Dear Sirs, I first encountered this feature on my first windows 7 machine and found a way to turn it off (over 4 years ago). I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and the feature re-enabled itself. Every time I grab a title bar on any window, three small auto-size suggestion...
  9. Leak suggests Windows 10 new feature will transfer phone calls to PC

in Windows 10 News
    Leak suggests Windows 10 new feature will transfer phone calls to PC: According to a recent finding, Microsoft is working on a new feature for Windows 10 that would let you transfer phone calls to PC. Evidence of the feature on Windows 10 was found in latest 19H1 builds, which suggests deep integration with the operating system. Microsoft...
  10. Windows 10 Feature Suggestions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Feature Suggestions: Well as I started this thread I'm gonna come with the first suggestion that would make A LOT of people happy if it could be integrated into future windows builds. Windows Update Feature: Microsoft gladly pushes out their faulty patchware like Windows 10 Build 1803, that for...