Windows 10: windows 10 suggested that I reset my computer

Discus and support windows 10 suggested that I reset my computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 solution was reset my compute to fix bugs and then it erased my microsoft office 2013. cant get in touch with the person who sold me the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MavisPrince, Oct 14, 2018.

1. windows 10 suggested that I reset my computer

Windows 10 solution was reset my compute to fix bugs and then it erased my microsoft office 2013. cant get in touch with the person who sold me the computer.

Windows charged me 12.50 for the monthly use and then told me that they did not recognize me and it would shut down 10/18/18???? wow what a rip off!

Lost my legitimate installation then they take the $12.50 monthly fee for premium. Cant take this anymore. Software heists!!!!

:)

MavisPrince, Oct 14, 2018
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Caring1 Win User

windows 10 suggested that I reset my computer

Having random resets on Windows 10

I would suggest trying another PSU.
    It appears to me it cuts out under load.
    Use CPUID HWMonitor to check voltages while running at idle, then load.
    Not resetting while in BIOS, does not mean Hardware isn't to blame, it only shows basic drivers and hardware are functioning correctly.

Caring1, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 suggested that I reset my computer

1. windows 10 suggested that I reset my computer - Similar Threads - suggested reset computer

2. I've set my computer, Windows 10, to NOT suggest words as I type but it still suggest. Can...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I've set my computer, Windows 10, to NOT suggest words as I type but it still suggest. Can...: I have set my computer to not suggest as I type but it doesn't work. It continues to suggest on everything I do. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-set-my-computer-windows-10-to-not-suggest/19272ee3-1d64-4c31-b500-7cb88d9bf47a
  3. I've set my computer, Windows 10, to NOT suggest words as I type but it still suggest. Can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've set my computer, Windows 10, to NOT suggest words as I type but it still suggest. Can...: I have set my computer to not suggest as I type but it doesn't work. It continues to suggest on everything I do. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-set-my-computer-windows-10-to-not-suggest/19272ee3-1d64-4c31-b500-7cb88d9bf47a
  4. I've set my computer, Windows 10, to NOT suggest words as I type but it still suggest. Can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Will I lose my Windows 10 Pro if I reset my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will I lose my Windows 10 Pro if I reset my computer?: When I try the "save personal files" option it prompts me with "Insert your Windows installation or recovery media, and restart your PC with the media". So I figured the other option would be better. But I just need to know if I lose my Windows 10 Pro....
  6. Will I lose my Windows 10 Pro if I reset my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will I lose my Windows 10 Pro if I reset my computer?: When I try the "save personal files" option it prompts me with "Insert your Windows installation or recovery media, and restart your PC with the media". So I figured the other option would be better. But I just need to know if I lose my Windows 10 Pro....
  7. Will I lose my Windows 10 Pro if I reset my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. If I reset my computer with windows 10 pro on it will it go?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If I reset my computer with windows 10 pro on it will it go?: I've had my computer for roughly 3 years now. I purchased it off a bloke who custom-built it and when I turned it on it had windows 10 professional on it if I reset it will windows 10 pro go? I have not got the product key for windows 10 pro however, If I sign in with no...
  9. How do i reset my windows 10 computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i reset my windows 10 computer.: Ive been trying for 6 hours. All that happens is i have to sit through the whole process, only to load up my pc with all of my files still there. Please help submitted by /u/weeweeface6ix9ine [link] [comments]...
  10. Can I reset my windows 10 computer offline?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I reset my windows 10 computer offline?: Hey, this may be a silly question but I’m asking this because someone mentioned that turning off any internet connection would make the resetting progress faster as it reformats the space on the drive. But my question is, is it possible to reset the computer offline, and...