Windows 10: Windows 10 Support for email

Discus and support Windows 10 Support for email in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I upgraded both of my computers to the latest version of Windows 10 preparatory to moving my files and settings from the 'old' desktop to the 'newer'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DMcG1849, Jun 29, 2019.

1. DMcG1849 Win User

Windows 10 Support for email

I upgraded both of my computers to the latest version of Windows 10 preparatory to moving my files and settings from the 'old' desktop to the 'newer' laptop. Windows Live Mail continues to work on the desktop but the new version of Windows 10 on the laptop came with Windows Mail which won't let me import my files and folders from Windows Live Mail. I have been searching for some way to retrieve my saved emails from my old computer and have them available on the 'newer' laptop. Any help would be appreciated as I have noticed quite a number of posters asking Live Mail related questions that have been locked out.

:)

DMcG1849, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Support for email

Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Support for email

1. Windows 10 Support for email - Similar Threads - Support email

2. family support team, don't know parent email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    family support team, don't know parent email account: Hi,I am having problem to know what is my Parent Email Account in the Microsoft Family Safety. This is giving me problem to change my child profile to the right age group.Look forward to your advice....
  3. family support team, don't know parent email account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    family support team, don't know parent email account: Hi,I am having problem to know what is my Parent Email Account in the Microsoft Family Safety. This is giving me problem to change my child profile to the right age group.Look forward to your advice....
  4. can i contact microsoft tech support via email or just text based contact

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can i contact microsoft tech support via email or just text based contact: i can't speak english well and the tech support in my language is not good nor do i feel comfortable with talking to someone on a phonecall is there something like this?...
  5. can i contact microsoft tech support via email or just text based contact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i contact microsoft tech support via email or just text based contact: i can't speak english well and the tech support in my language is not good nor do i feel comfortable with talking to someone on a phonecall is there something like this?...
  6. can i contact microsoft tech support via email or just text based contact

7. plz help me or give me email of Microsoft support team to contact them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    plz help me or give me email of Microsoft support team to contact them: i was creating windows 11 USB flash drive through media creation tool downloading step is ok, verify step is ok, but creating windows flash drive step are going up to 50% thane problem occurs we are not sure what happened but we are unable to run this tool on your pc .if...
  8. plz help me or give me email of Microsoft support team to contact them

plz help me or give me email of Microsoft support team to contact them: i was creating windows 11 USB flash drive through media creation tool downloading step is ok, verify step is ok, but creating windows flash drive step are going up to 50% thane problem occurs we are not sure what happened but we are unable to run this tool on your pc .if...
  9. minecraft hacked and support wont change the email back to me, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft hacked and support wont change the email back to me, why?: bob1177 changed my email, to his and there are not a "recover" button in the mails you send - only a "change the password", because it send the new password to "bob1177bob" - can you change it back to my email?Your password for the Microsoft account al***** Email address is...
  10. minecraft hacked and support wont change the email back to me, why?

minecraft hacked and support wont change the email back to me, why?: bob1177 changed my email, to his and there are not a "recover" button in the mails you send - only a "change the password", because it send the new password to "bob1177bob" - can you change it back to my email?Your password for the Microsoft account al***** Email address is...