Windows 10: Windows 10 support

Discus and support Windows 10 support in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Does Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor P7350 supports Windows 10? Also My laptop has 4 GB DDR2 ram. Can I install windows 10 in it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Venkat Snahith, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Windows 10 support

Does Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor P7350 supports Windows 10? Also My laptop has 4 GB DDR2 ram. Can I install windows 10 in it?

:)

Venkat Snahith, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 support

1. Windows 10 support - Similar Threads - support

2. How do I install Windows 11 onto a non-supported windows 10 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Windows 11 onto a non-supported windows 10 laptop?: Please tell me how I can download and update to Windows 11 even though my laptop doesn't meet the requirements? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-windows-11-onto-a-non-supported/99916465-52dc-48c6-92bd-096fe3f1b7cc
  3. How do I install Windows 11 onto a non-supported windows 10 laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Windows 11 onto a non-supported windows 10 laptop?: Please tell me how I can download and update to Windows 11 even though my laptop doesn't meet the requirements? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-windows-11-onto-a-non-supported/99916465-52dc-48c6-92bd-096fe3f1b7cc
  4. Why is Microsoft Support, so RACIST & OBSTINATE?Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Support, so RACIST & OBSTINATE?Windows: I have been trying for the PAST TWO WEEKS to install Windows 11 Pro, on a 2TB hard disc drive, that I have in my HP 17-by0026ds laptop computer. I purchased the 64-Bit OEM DVD of Windows 11 Pro, which I loaded into the my computer's DVD drive, and followed all of the provided...
  5. Why is Microsoft Support, so RACIST & OBSTINATE?Windows

Why is Microsoft Support, so RACIST & OBSTINATE?Windows: I have been trying for the PAST TWO WEEKS to install Windows 11 Pro, on a 2TB hard disc drive, that I have in my HP 17-by0026ds laptop computer. I purchased the 64-Bit OEM DVD of Windows 11 Pro, which I loaded into the my computer's DVD drive, and followed all of the provided...
  6. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...: motherboard is b650e-f gaming Wi-Fi and the processor is amd 7900x, for some reason when I go onto the driver's section of Asus the lan driver is for intel it says but those are the only ones so I don't know if that is the problem and wouldn't know how to fix it. I'am also...
  7. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...: motherboard is b650e-f gaming Wi-Fi and the processor is amd 7900x, for some reason when I go onto the driver's section of Asus the lan driver is for intel it says but those are the only ones so I don't know if that is the problem and wouldn't know how to fix it. I'am also...
  8. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Who Do I turn to for MS support that's reliable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who Do I turn to for MS support that's reliable?: I was under the impression that this page was where people came when they had a question no one else seemed to be able to solve or understand concerning Windows.I recently had a question regarding the Classic Paint software that came with Windows since Win95, and was informed...
  10. Who Do I turn to for MS support that's reliable?

Who Do I turn to for MS support that's reliable?: I was under the impression that this page was where people came when they had a question no one else seemed to be able to solve or understand concerning Windows.I recently had a question regarding the Classic Paint software that came with Windows since Win95, and was informed...