Windows 10: Windows 10 supported motherboard and processor list please????

Discus and support Windows 10 supported motherboard and processor list please???? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to know Windows 10 supported motherboard and processor name please thank you everyone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by asma sabiha, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Windows 10 supported motherboard and processor list please????

I want to know Windows 10 supported motherboard and processor name please thank you everyone.

:)

asma sabiha, Mar 29, 2023
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Mar 29, 2023
  3. neilpzz Win User
    neilpzz, Mar 29, 2023
  4. Spigolo Win User

Windows 10 supported motherboard and processor list please????

Spigolo, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 supported motherboard and processor list please????

1. Windows 10 supported motherboard and processor list please???? - Similar Threads - supported motherboard processor

2. Windows 10 supported motherboard and processor list please????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 supported motherboard and processor list please????: I want to know Windows 10 supported motherboard and processor name please thank you everyone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-supported-motherboard-and-processor/b3f2475f-9a7c-4c7e-8a59-c7d50da2e16b
  3. Windows 10 supported motherboard and processor list please????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 supported motherboard and processor list please????: I want to know Windows 10 supported motherboard and processor name please thank you everyone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-supported-motherboard-and-processor/b3f2475f-9a7c-4c7e-8a59-c7d50da2e16b
  4. List of supported processors for Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    List of supported processors for Win 11: I'm hoping someone from Microsoft will chime in here. Are there any plans of expanding the list of supported processors, specifically I have an HP Probook 450 G3 with an i5-6200U processor. That processor is just out of spec on the list and the laptop meets all other...
  5. Processor not supported but It's on the list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Processor not supported but It's on the list.: I just checked to see if I can run windows 11 but says my pc id not able to run it. say my processor isn't supported. I checked the list of supported Processors and mine is on the list.i7-7700T 2.9GHz. Did I read this wrong....
  6. Processor not supported but It's on the list.

Processor not supported but It's on the list.: I just checked to see if I can run windows 11 but says my pc id not able to run it. say my processor isn't supported. I checked the list of supported Processors and mine is on the list.i7-7700T 2.9GHz. Did I read this wrong....
  7. Processor not supported but It's on the list.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Listed approved processor but says not supported

Listed approved processor but says not supported: I have an Alienware computer and ran the PC Health Check app. It says only the processor is not supported but the processor I have is listed on the site of supported processors. What can I do?Intel Core i7-7700K...
  9. Listed approved processor but says not supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Listed approved processor but says not supported: I have an Alienware computer and ran the PC Health Check app. It says only the processor is not supported but the processor I have is listed on the site of supported processors. What can I do?Intel Core i7-7700K...
  10. Include my processor in the list of supported processors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Include my processor in the list of supported processors: I just wanted to request you to please include my processor in the list of supported processor. I am a student and i have been using microsoft's processor for many years. My processor is IntelR CoreTM i7-6820HQ CPU @ 2.70GHz....