Windows 10: Windows 10 Surface 3 Laptop Random Restart

Discus and support Windows 10 Surface 3 Laptop Random Restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey -- I bought a new surface laptop 3 with Windows 10 three weeks ago Mid-June 2020. My laptop randomly restarts during the day, while I'm working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShNavas, Jul 14, 2020.

1. ShNavas Win User

Windows 10 Surface 3 Laptop Random Restart

Hey -- I bought a new surface laptop 3 with Windows 10 three weeks ago Mid-June 2020. My laptop randomly restarts during the day, while I'm working. I thought it was just restarting because of updates but that doesn't seem to be the case. It does happen while I'm actively working on my laptop.

I've searched the archives of the community and still haven't found a solution. I have unclicked the aut-restart as per some suggestions and it has happened a few times since doing that.

Thank you.

:)

ShNavas, Jul 14, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Windows 10 Surface 3 Laptop Random Restart :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Surface Laptop 3 Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - October 22

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Surface Laptop 3 Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - June 10

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Manual download:

Brink, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Surface 3 Laptop Random Restart - Similar Threads - Surface Laptop Random

2. Surface laptop 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface laptop 3: Yo guys I am looking for a portable triple monitor screen extender and i have a Surface laptop 3 so I am looking for advice from someone who has any knowledge on which one should i get i live in Canada and I want the best one can some one give me the top 5 options that would...
  3. Surface laptop 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface laptop 3: Yo guys I am looking for a portable triple monitor screen extender and i have a Surface laptop 3 so I am looking for advice from someone who has any knowledge on which one should i get i live in Canada and I want the best one can some one give me the top 5 options that would...
  4. Installing windows 10 on a Surface Laptop 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing windows 10 on a Surface Laptop 3: I wiped out my surface laptop 3 using the Microsoft Surface Data Eraser, not knowing that it would also wipe out the windows 10. Regardless, i have a windows 10 installer in two different USBs, and everytime i boot from either, the windows setup screen comes up...and that's...
  5. Installing windows 10 on a Surface Laptop 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing windows 10 on a Surface Laptop 3: I wiped out my surface laptop 3 using the Microsoft Surface Data Eraser, not knowing that it would also wipe out the windows 10. Regardless, i have a windows 10 installer in two different USBs, and everytime i boot from either, the windows setup screen comes up...and that's...
  6. Surface Laptop 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Laptop 3: They say a Surface Laptop 3 battery should last about 11 hours. I know you will not get 11 hours but you should get something near that. If I am lucky I get 2 to 3 hours at the most out of mine I ordered the laptop November 3 2020 so it is still under Microsoft one year...
  7. New surface 3 laptop keeps restarting

New surface 3 laptop keeps restarting: I just got a surface 3 laptop in the mail, everytime i try to set it up it keeps restarting. I haven't gone past the face recognition setup. Is there any I can fix this or should i just return it....
  8. Surface Laptop 3

Surface Laptop 3: I bought a Surface Laptop 3 today. After setting up a laptop updated, then I can not launch any setting apps like Settings, Personalisation etc. PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> ms-settings ms-settings : The term 'ms-settings' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function,...
  9. Surface Laptop 3 Screen Randomly turns black

Surface Laptop 3 Screen Randomly turns black: The screen randomly turns black, though the back lit keyboard remains on. To fix this issue i must force shut down the laptop, though the moment it turns off it makes a pop sound. This happens every few hours and i have noticed no trend/trigger to this issue. Really...
  10. Surface Laptop 3

Surface Laptop 3: I recently bought the Surface Laptop 3, and I was wondering how long the battery usually lasts people. I am using it for high school classes, so nothing too serious should be using up the battery. I've been using it for about 4 hours and it went down about 40% already. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface book 3 random rebootd

2. surface laptop 3 randomly restarts