Windows 10: Windows 10 - Surface Book 1, keeps crashing

Discus and support Windows 10 - Surface Book 1, keeps crashing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please help I am an owen of Surface Book 1, 16GB, 1TB and for the last two months I get a blue screen almost every 30 minutes. I tried many things.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Greek-Stavros, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - Surface Book 1, keeps crashing

Please help

I am an owen of Surface Book 1, 16GB, 1TB and for the last two months I get a blue screen almost every 30 minutes.

I tried many things.

I can't install updates. I can't reset. Please, let me know what information you need to help me fix this issue.

Thank you

Kind Regards

Stavros

:)

Greek-Stavros, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 - Surface Book 1, keeps crashing

New Surface Book 2 firmware versions for Windows 10 - Oct. 11

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - Surface Book 1, keeps crashing

1. Windows 10 - Surface Book 1, keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Surface Book keeps

2. Surface Book 1: UPD email required with installation of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Surface Book 1: UPD email required with installation of Windows 10: I reinstalled Windows 10 on my Surface Book 1 but when I go through the installation progress I need to login with an UPD account. What is this? Can I turn this off? I have a regular(?) name@outlook.com account and I can login with that account. If I try I'll get the...
  3. Surface Book 1: UPD email required with installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book 1: UPD email required with installation: I reinstalled Windows 10 on my Surface Book 1 but when I go through the installation progress I need to login with an UPD account. What is this? Can I turn this off? I have a regular? *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account and I can login with that account. If I...
  4. Surface Book 1: UDP email required with installation

Surface Book 1: UDP email required with installation: I reinstalled Windows 10 on my Surface Book 1 but when I go through the installation progress I need to login with an UDP account. What is this? Can I turn this off? I have a regular? *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account and I can login with that account. If I...
  5. Minesweeper crashes on Surface Book

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper crashes on Surface Book: Just loads initial green screen then stops. No clues as to problem. I've tried all the standard advice reset/re-installation but no difference. Flight simulator doesn't run either but this cause may be different....
  6. Surface Book - Windows 10, crashed every 30 minutes

Surface Book - Windows 10, crashed every 30 minutes: Please help I am an owen of Surface Book 1, 16GB, 1TB and for the last two months I get a blue screen almost every 30 minutes. I tried many things. I can't install updates. I can't reset. Please, let me know what information you need to help me fix this issue. Thank...
  7. Microsoft surface book 1 touchscreen issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft surface book 1 touchscreen issues: I have a surface book 1 and at first I had phantom touch issues but when I installed a newer version of Windows 10 it went away. But when I updated to the latest version of Windows 10 the issue came back. So I reset the device and downloaded all the drivers and now I have a...
  8. Surface book keeps dimming after about 1 minute started recently

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface book keeps dimming after about 1 minute started recently: Surface book keeps dimming after about 1 minute started recently. The screen just dims down after a minute of not touching a key, which is awfully annoying when watching Netflix or something. doesn't matter if its plugged in or not. started happening about 6 weeks ago....
  9. battery 1 not present notification in my surface book

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery 1 not present notification in my surface book: hi my surface book shows at the battery section that battery 1 not present. I have tried a;; the options but nothing has worked. Its important i cant detach now!...
  10. Updates for Surface Book 2 - August 1, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Book 2 - August 1, 2018: On August 1st we released updates for Surface Book 2 devices running Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709 or greater to Windows Update. These updates are now available in MSI format on the Microsoft Download Center from the following links: Click Download to download...