Windows 10: Windows 10 Surface pro3 lost windows rotation function AND the rotation button in...

Discus and support Windows 10 Surface pro3 lost windows rotation function AND the rotation button in... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; WP10 V.1909 Build 18363.720. After the machine updated I lost windows rotation and the rotation button in the notifications panel. Your anticipated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MikeChai, Mar 13, 2020.

1. MikeChai Win User

Windows 10 Surface pro3 lost windows rotation function AND the rotation button in...

WP10 V.1909 Build 18363.720. After the machine updated I lost windows rotation and the rotation button in the notifications panel. Your anticipated cooperation is greatly appreciated. FYI: This machine is a warranty replacement x2.

:)

MikeChai, Mar 13, 2020
  2. RejZoR Win User

Screen auto-rotation on Windows 10 tablet?

Ok, as it turns out it was partially my fault. After following @zo0lykas link, I was pushed into right direction and found out Microsoft Sensors Troubleshooter which said sensors were disabled by group policy. Which reminded me, only thing I did run on the tablet because it's Windows 10 is O&O Shutup 10.

There is a setting called "Sensors for locating the system and its orientation disabled" I've reset this setting to system default and restarted the tablet. Auto rotation is again working. So, you can still use O&O Shutup 10, you just have to pay attention to this setting on Windows tablets if you want to keep auto rotation functionality.

Thx everyone for help.

RejZoR, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Auto-Rotate button not fully functional

My Auto-Rotate button isn't fully functional in W10 RTM and was in W10 TP.

In W10 RTM the Auto-Rotate button doesn't function when my 2-in-1 isn't rotated. In W10 TP the Auto-Rotate button functioned in whether rotated or not.

Anyone observe anything similiar? Thanks.

nosecureboot, Mar 13, 2020
  4. RejZoR Win User

Windows 10 Surface pro3 lost windows rotation function AND the rotation button in...

Screen auto-rotation on Windows 10 tablet?

My ACER iconia W4 820 had screen auto-rotation in Windows 8.1, but I can't seem to find this damn thing in Windows 10. I can manually rotate the screen, but it doesn't seem to use the sensor to auto detect the orientation. Where is it?

RejZoR, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Surface pro3 lost windows rotation function AND the rotation button in... - Similar Threads - Surface pro3 lost

2. Rotate Camera in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rotate Camera in Windows 10: In Windows 11, there is an option in the settings to rotate the camera. This rotation will be applied to any program that uses the camera, even if the rotation option is not available in that application. Any third-party software that supports camera rotation does this...
  3. Rotate Camera in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rotate Camera in Windows 10: In Windows 11, there is an option in the settings to rotate the camera. This rotation will be applied to any program that uses the camera, even if the rotation option is not available in that application. Any third-party software that supports camera rotation does this...
  4. Rotate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rotate: I am using a HP 14-amO90TU Windows 10 non touchscreen laptop. I want to make my laptop rotable 360 degree how can i do that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rotate/7ab73b59-ffcb-4b46-b752-745bc46da6b5
  5. Auto rotate function issue

Auto rotate function issue: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 with Windows 10. The old hdd was starting to fail so i bought a new ssd, fresh install of windows 10, updated etc. The laptop has tablet mode, but no auto rotate function now. First i updated registry for autorotate. Checked device manager but...
  6. Screen rotates in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen rotates in Windows 10: Dear Sir/Madam, Especially after sleep mode, the laptop screen rotates. Already tried reinstalling the display driver, and set ON the screen in the Settings. I would like to if it may depend on some updates or if could be an hardware problem of the screen. Thank you...
  7. Windows 10.....rotate button stuck ON????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10.....rotate button stuck ON????: ROTATE BUTTON LOCK FROZEN IN ON position ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10rotate-button-stuck-on/9c0aba69-6dc1-4b46-ad71-48477854f5b8
  8. rotating Surface pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    rotating Surface pro: The keyboard of my Surface Pro 2017 gets disabled when I rotate the device sideways. The rotation lock is getting grey when the keyboard is attached so it is hard to lock the tablet in landscape mode. This problem started after updating the system to Windows 10, version...
  9. Auto-Rotate button not fully functional

Auto-Rotate button not fully functional: My Auto-Rotate button isn't fully functional in W10 RTM and was in W10 TP. In W10 RTM the Auto-Rotate button doesn't function when my 2-in-1 isn't rotated. In W10 TP the Auto-Rotate button functioned in whether rotated or not. Anyone observe anything similiar? Thanks....
  10. Windows upate - - Rotation Lock button missing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows upate - - Rotation Lock button missing: Using Acer switch hybrid laptop and after the last update the Rotation Lock button is missing from the action center. Reinstalled display drivers, manually activated rotation hoping the button might reappear and done each and everything as per Google search but the button is...