Windows 10: Windows 10 suspended mode

Discus and support Windows 10 suspended mode in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, i just upgrade my laptop to Windows 10 and i am having probem with the switch off and suspend. When i close the cover the Windows should suspend... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fsrgio, Aug 3, 2015.

1. fsrgio Win User

Windows 10 suspended mode

Hi, i just upgrade my laptop to Windows 10 and i am having probem with the switch off and suspend. When i close the cover the Windows should suspend and when i open it turn the computer on but waht happen is i close the cover and the computer won´t fully suspend i can still hear the fans and them i open the cover and it doesn´t turn on the monitor. The same thing happen when trying to shut down and i already did a clean install. Anyone having the same problem?

:)

fsrgio, Aug 3, 2015
  2. Buba_Bear Win User

Security - Windows Defender vs BitDefender (free version)

the only slowdowns I noticed are some of the apps, I figure that's because in windows 10 when you close them they shut down where as in 8.1 they would close and run in suspended mode, Windows Store, Skype, Reader and Map are the only ones I found that are
    in suspended mode in 10......what .exe are you talking about that seem slow.
    Windows 10 suspended mode [​IMG]

Windows 10 suspended mode [​IMG]

Buba_Bear, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Sleep mode does not disable on Windows 10

Original title:- Sleep mode, screen "saver" and suspended mode

My problem is with the Sleep Mode in Windows 10. In the Power and Sleep option in System, I changed the settings for Screen and Sleep to Never. However, my PC still "goes to sleep" in a few minutes once I am not active. This is very inconvenient because
    sometimes I may be working on a document and take a two-minute bathroom break and I have to sign in again and re-open the web sites I was using. (I get a message that the computer was put in suspended mode). How can this problem be resolved?

Thanks.

AN

Ajamu Nyomba, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 suspended mode

1. Windows 10 suspended mode - Similar Threads - suspended mode

2. Configure suspend mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Configure suspend mode: How could I configure my Windows 10 PC so that it is not placed in suspension mode more and more since it is annoying that it is doing anything in it and going to suspend mode without prior notice. Please help me....
  3. Cannot load an app because it is immediately suspended and closed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot load an app because it is immediately suspended and closed: I have been trying to run Aion by NCSoft on my Dell Windows 10 laptop. When I launch the app it is immediately closed and when I check the Task Manager I can see that it is suspended before being closed. I disabled every antivirus and firewall and still the same problem....
  4. Activation Chat Suspended

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation Chat Suspended: I've had W10 activated and running on this laptop for around a year. Last week, I got an "Activate Windows" message that's still sitting here. Poking around support, I found a live chat option that hooked me up with a helpful tech. She decided, after taking control and...
  5. window 10 why do my application get suspended after closing and reopening

window 10 why do my application get suspended after closing and reopening: So when i first start my laptop i can open all application right away no problem but i f was to close the application like google chrome and try to reopen it wont open for at least a couple of minutes, and ion the resource monitor it would say the program is suspended to...
  6. Suspending Bitlocker is automatically reverted. Decrypting drive automatically starts...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspending Bitlocker is automatically reverted. Decrypting drive automatically starts...: I'm another victim of the bitlocker fiasco. What is going on here? I have removed all TPM codes. I believe my drive is NOT using bitlocker encryption (Lock icon on the drive is "unlocked", but I still see the option to suspend encryption with the very odd behavior that when...
  7. Account was suspended and there's no way to return it back by the Microsoft help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account was suspended and there's no way to return it back by the Microsoft help: 1. When I try to log in with my "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" Microsoft account, it says that my account was suspended (junk mail or smth). I didn't use it for some time. 2. Next step: "Enter your phone number, and we'll send you a security code" - Okay!...
  8. bsod after suspend mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bsod after suspend mode: Everytime my computer cames from suspend mode most on the times is freezes and i cant do nothing , no keyboard or mouse, after a while it gets the bsod but nothing is created in c:/windows/minidump but in c/windows/livekernelreports with a large file. i need someone to...
  9. apps keep suspending like in battery saver mode but on desktop

apps keep suspending like in battery saver mode but on desktop: so basically I have a problem were background apps suspending and it has teh battery saver icon in the suspend part[ATTACH] also I did take my boot drive out of my old laptop, so that is the reason it's enabled, but I want to disable it, but the battery saver option is not...
  10. My Windows 10 laptop after suspend mode doesn't wake up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Windows 10 laptop after suspend mode doesn't wake up: I have tried to update/remove/modify the video graphics driver and that didn't work nor changing the energy plans did any good. So is there a fix that someone knows it definitely works? 43475