Windows 10: Windows 10 suspended mode

Discus and support Windows 10 suspended mode in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, i just upgrade my laptop to Windows 10 and i am having probem with the switch off and suspend. When i close the cover the Windows should suspend... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fsrgio, Aug 3, 2015.

1. fsrgio Win User

Windows 10 suspended mode

Hi, i just upgrade my laptop to Windows 10 and i am having probem with the switch off and suspend. When i close the cover the Windows should suspend and when i open it turn the computer on but waht happen is i close the cover and the computer won´t fully suspend i can still hear the fans and them i open the cover and it doesn´t turn on the monitor. The same thing happen when trying to shut down and i already did a clean install. Anyone having the same problem?

:)

fsrgio, Aug 3, 2015
  2. Buba_Bear Win User

Security - Windows Defender vs BitDefender (free version)

the only slowdowns I noticed are some of the apps, I figure that's because in windows 10 when you close them they shut down where as in 8.1 they would close and run in suspended mode, Windows Store, Skype, Reader and Map are the only ones I found that are
    in suspended mode in 10......what .exe are you talking about that seem slow.
    Windows 10 suspended mode [​IMG]

Windows 10 suspended mode [​IMG]

Buba_Bear, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Sleep mode does not disable on Windows 10

Original title:- Sleep mode, screen "saver" and suspended mode

My problem is with the Sleep Mode in Windows 10. In the Power and Sleep option in System, I changed the settings for Screen and Sleep to Never. However, my PC still "goes to sleep" in a few minutes once I am not active. This is very inconvenient because
    sometimes I may be working on a document and take a two-minute bathroom break and I have to sign in again and re-open the web sites I was using. (I get a message that the computer was put in suspended mode). How can this problem be resolved?

Thanks.

AN

Ajamu Nyomba, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 suspended mode

1. Windows 10 suspended mode - Similar Threads - suspended mode

2. White screen after suspended mode for a second

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    White screen after suspended mode for a second: So recently, whenever I lift the screen of my laptop dell latitude 3510 with win10 to end the suspended mode, the screen goes white for a second and then continues normally. It does not happen when I turn it on. I´ve checked the both the monitor and the intel graphics...
  3. White screen after suspended mode for a second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen after suspended mode for a second: So recently, whenever I lift the screen of my laptop dell latitude 3510 with win10 to end the suspended mode, the screen goes white for a second and then continues normally. It does not happen when I turn it on. I´ve checked the both the monitor and the intel graphics...
  4. White screen after suspended mode for a second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Logging suspended or hibernated mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Logging suspended or hibernated mode: Is there a way, on the Event Viewer , to see when a PC has entered automatically or manually Suspended Mode or Hibernated Mode ? and when it has come out of it ?Is there a way to check these events on the Event Viewer or another kind of log ?...
  6. Logging suspended or hibernated mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging suspended or hibernated mode: Is there a way, on the Event Viewer , to see when a PC has entered automatically or manually Suspended Mode or Hibernated Mode ? and when it has come out of it ?Is there a way to check these events on the Event Viewer or another kind of log ?...
  7. Logging suspended or hibernated mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to prevent WSL2 to get suspended while goes into "sleep mode"?

How to prevent WSL2 to get suspended while goes into "sleep mode"?: Hello. I set up my WSL2 for local SSH server so I can connect into it from any device.But WSL2 got suspended when Windows goes into "sleep" mode, like the other apps do. How we can prevent it from being suspended even in "sleep mode"?My laptop specs, if necessary:- Acer...
  9. Everything is starting in suspended mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everything is starting in suspended mode: Hi, Most programs i am trying to start on my PC are launching suspended as shown in my task manager which means they are not opening. This all happened after my PC blue screened and the drive letters changed for my 2 SSD's except C Drive. One apps that are on the startup...
  10. Laptop not entering suspend mode

Laptop not entering suspend mode: Hello, I have a new Dell Latitude 5401 laptop with an i7 processor running Windows 10. I've found that using its suspend mode does not work properly when the power adaptor is plugged in - it seems to stay hot with the fan running for at least many minutes on a large fraction...