Windows 10: Windows 10 suspended mode

Discus and support Windows 10 suspended mode in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, i just upgrade my laptop to Windows 10 and i am having probem with the switch off and suspend. When i close the cover the Windows should suspend... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fsrgio, Aug 3, 2015.

1. fsrgio Win User

Windows 10 suspended mode

Hi, i just upgrade my laptop to Windows 10 and i am having probem with the switch off and suspend. When i close the cover the Windows should suspend and when i open it turn the computer on but waht happen is i close the cover and the computer won´t fully suspend i can still hear the fans and them i open the cover and it doesn´t turn on the monitor. The same thing happen when trying to shut down and i already did a clean install. Anyone having the same problem?

:)

fsrgio, Aug 3, 2015
  2. Buba_Bear Win User

Security - Windows Defender vs BitDefender (free version)

the only slowdowns I noticed are some of the apps, I figure that's because in windows 10 when you close them they shut down where as in 8.1 they would close and run in suspended mode, Windows Store, Skype, Reader and Map are the only ones I found that are
    in suspended mode in 10......what .exe are you talking about that seem slow.
    Windows 10 suspended mode [​IMG]

Windows 10 suspended mode [​IMG]

Buba_Bear, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Sleep mode does not disable on Windows 10

Original title:- Sleep mode, screen "saver" and suspended mode

My problem is with the Sleep Mode in Windows 10. In the Power and Sleep option in System, I changed the settings for Screen and Sleep to Never. However, my PC still "goes to sleep" in a few minutes once I am not active. This is very inconvenient because
    sometimes I may be working on a document and take a two-minute bathroom break and I have to sign in again and re-open the web sites I was using. (I get a message that the computer was put in suspended mode). How can this problem be resolved?

Thanks.

AN

Ajamu Nyomba, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 suspended mode

1. Windows 10 suspended mode - Similar Threads - suspended mode

2. Windows keeps suspending my programs I tried to Open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps suspending my programs I tried to Open: Okay so, I bought a new program that is compatible with windows 7-10 and when I try to open it, nothing happens or pops up. So I tried compatibility mode. Still nothing. I opened task manager and see if it tries to open up which it does but shortly right...
  3. Bitlocker on C: suspended after Windows Update Windows 10 1903 2019-07

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker on C: suspended after Windows Update Windows 10 1903 2019-07: After installing the above updates on July 10 2019, Bitlocker on the C: drive was suspended, and I receive an error message when I try to resume "Wizard Initialization has Failed - An internal error was detected". I'm running W10 Pro. Any thoughts as to how to get it...
  4. how to stop win 10 for suspending a application in progress

how to stop win 10 for suspending a application in progress: when I log in to the computer in the morning even though not many processes are running but windows suspended our main Application EsiLaw and there is (eco sign) beside it, how i can stop windows for suspending this application. as you can see its not resource issue because...
  5. Bitlocker status when suspended?

Bitlocker status when suspended?: This might sound a bit silly, but bear with me. I have bitlocker installed on my laptop, which was stolen yesterday. There was an issue the other month where for some reason bitlocker suspended itself and I had to manually restart it. If I go to my devices on the...
  6. Processes in Task master marked as suspended

Processes in Task master marked as suspended: On 26th May a Microsoft screen appeared saying I had 3 viruses in my system and should click and run the scan shown. I did so but within 40 or so seconds realisesd web page was not Micrsoft but www.boretime.pro. I shutdown the browser and my laptop. On restarting used MacAfee...
  7. Configure suspend mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Configure suspend mode: How could I configure my Windows 10 PC so that it is not placed in suspension mode more and more since it is annoying that it is doing anything in it and going to suspend mode without prior notice. Please help me....
  8. bsod after suspend mode

bsod after suspend mode: Everytime my computer cames from suspend mode most on the times is freezes and i cant do nothing , no keyboard or mouse, after a while it gets the bsod but nothing is created in c:/windows/minidump but in c/windows/livekernelreports with a large file. i need someone to...
  9. apps keep suspending like in battery saver mode but on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    apps keep suspending like in battery saver mode but on desktop: so basically I have a problem were background apps suspending and it has teh battery saver icon in the suspend part[ATTACH] also I did take my boot drive out of my old laptop, so that is the reason it's enabled, but I want to disable it, but the battery saver option is not...
  10. My Windows 10 laptop after suspend mode doesn't wake up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Windows 10 laptop after suspend mode doesn't wake up: I have tried to update/remove/modify the video graphics driver and that didn't work nor changing the energy plans did any good. So is there a fix that someone knows it definitely works? 43475