Windows 10: Windows 10 Suspended Programs - Help

Discus and support Windows 10 Suspended Programs - Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been using a Kodak program and sometimes in the middle, it will freeze. I have had the problem before. All I had to do was Ctrl+Alt+Del and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mr19th, May 24, 2022.

1. mr19th Win User

Windows 10 Suspended Programs - Help

I have been using a Kodak program and sometimes in the middle, it will freeze. I have had the problem before. All I had to do was Ctrl+Alt+Del and close the program and then reopen it. A pain, but it got things moving.I recently started using Windows 10 and you can't do that. It suspends a program that prevents you from shutting it down. So, I have to close all windows, restart windows, reopen the program and continue until it does it again.How can I shut down a suspended program? I've tried End Task and let it verify, but when finished, nothing happens and it says in a suspension mode. There

:)

mr19th, May 24, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 24, 2022
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 24, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 24, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Suspended Programs - Help - Similar Threads - Suspended Programs Help

2. Windows suspend background programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suspend background programs: My windows 11 keeps suspending my Phone Link program. Is there a way to stop windows from doing that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-suspend-background-programs/4c6f5e0f-fb64-4138-8665-1972484bc37f
  3. Windows suspend background programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows suspend background programs: My windows 11 keeps suspending my Phone Link program. Is there a way to stop windows from doing that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-suspend-background-programs/4c6f5e0f-fb64-4138-8665-1972484bc37f
  4. Windows 10 Suspended Programs - Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Suspended Programs - Help: I have been using a Kodak program and sometimes in the middle, it will freeze. I have had the problem before. All I had to do was Ctrl+Alt+Del and close the program and then reopen it. A pain, but it got things moving.I recently started using Windows 10 and you can't do that....
  5. Windows 10 Suspended Programs - Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Suspended Programs - Help: I have been using a Kodak program and sometimes in the middle, it will freeze. I have had the problem before. All I had to do was Ctrl+Alt+Del and close the program and then reopen it. A pain, but it got things moving.I recently started using Windows 10 and you can't do that....
  6. Programs are suspended. How to fix ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs are suspended. How to fix ?: For the last three days, I don't know what's going on "i zotope rx8" frequences map is not working properly it's taking way too much time to load, premiere pro is not opening Showing Suspended, it opens but only after a system restart, and after opening it's not rendering...
  7. Suspended programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suspended programs: I got my search and Microsoft store suspended in the task manager, tried to resume it from resource monitor but nothing happened. I can't write anything in the search bar or even the settings. Also tried to end the task it keeps on coming back with the suspension state....
  8. Windows 10 suspending third party programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 suspending third party programs: A couple weeks ago Windows started suspending a third party program that's installed on my computer, upon executing the program you can see it on a 'running' state in the Task Manager but then it shows a 'Suspended' state, it's removed from the processes list and doesn't...
  9. Program suspend

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program suspend: Hi, I am trying to load a game but it keeps being suspended whille loading. Any ideas how to prevent it being suspended? I am using Windows 10. It used to work perfectly fine but not any more. Thanks...
  10. Program is suspended in Windows Task Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program is suspended in Windows Task Manager: I have Windows 10, and found many reports that programs get suspended by Windows as shown in the Windows Task Manager. These reports span multiple versions of Windows, such as Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10. I was inflicted with the same issue and it was frustrating to find no...