Windows 10: Windows 10 swapping owners

Discus and support Windows 10 swapping owners in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, my Windows 10 laptop has several programs which my wife needs for work and I've just bought a new machine for me. I want to activate her microsoft... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MikeyB, Dec 8, 2015.

1. MikeyB Win User

Windows 10 swapping owners

Hi, my Windows 10 laptop has several programs which my wife needs for work and I've just bought a new machine for me. I want to activate her microsoft ID in place of mine to keep the programs but under her login.

I've made my profile a local one on this machine, and tried logging on with a Microsoft ID (hers). Once it has confirmed her email address and password it asks to confirm identity one more time and enter the WINDOWS password. When i do it says OOPS SOMETHINGS WRONG, PROBABLY OUR FAULT, HAVE ANOTHER GO. I do and it keeps happening.

Any ideas on what I should be doing please?

:)

MikeyB, Dec 8, 2015
  2. DeadmanN8 Win User

swap phone owner

Swap owners check here

DeadmanN8, Dec 8, 2015
  3. BlurGuy Win User
    swap phone owner

i dont think that I can update my E6 to belle due to swap phone..

my phone code has been listed as 'SWAP' and its means I must bring my E6 to nearest NOKIA CC to upgrading anna to belle..

such a waste of time..

maybe I'm stick to anna until belle is completely stable..:smileyhappy:

BlurGuy, Dec 8, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 swapping owners

1. Windows 10 swapping owners - Similar Threads - swapping owners

2. How can I switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions.: Hi there. I want to switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions. Screen orientation is Right Alt key plus Arrows and to go back or forward is Left Alt key plus arrows. I want my Right Alt key to help me navigate the pages and Left Alt key for screen orientation. How...
  3. How can I switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions.: Hi there. I want to switch or swap my left and right Alt keys functions. Screen orientation is Right Alt key plus Arrows and to go back or forward is Left Alt key plus arrows. I want my Right Alt key to help me navigate the pages and Left Alt key for screen orientation. How...
  4. Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...: Help, I built my first pc. I installed windows and then realized my motherboard was damaged. I swapped motherboard using all the same components besides the motherboard. I have a pop up in thr lower right hand corner telling me activate windows but when I click on it I'm told...
  5. Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...

Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...: Help, I built my first pc. I installed windows and then realized my motherboard was damaged. I swapped motherboard using all the same components besides the motherboard. I have a pop up in thr lower right hand corner telling me activate windows but when I click on it I'm told...
  6. Wifi keeps swapping to ethernet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi keeps swapping to ethernet?: My PC wifi keeps swapping to ethernet and I have tried everything that has been suggested like resetting my PC and uninstalling and reinstalling my ethernet driver but so far nothing has worked....
  7. Wifi keeps swapping to ethernet?

Wifi keeps swapping to ethernet?: My PC wifi keeps swapping to ethernet and I have tried everything that has been suggested like resetting my PC and uninstalling and reinstalling my ethernet driver but so far nothing has worked....
  8. swapping from microsoft account user to local account user caused loading issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    swapping from microsoft account user to local account user caused loading issues: Recently, I converted my microsoft account profile user to a local account user, and windows elements such as the task bar and apps, mostly windows apps Settings, Microsoft store, etc take 20+ minutes to finish loading. I tried re-adding my Microsoft account, but it would...
  9. swapping from microsoft account user to local account user caused loading issues

swapping from microsoft account user to local account user caused loading issues: Recently, I converted my microsoft account profile user to a local account user, and windows elements such as the task bar and apps, mostly windows apps Settings, Microsoft store, etc take 20+ minutes to finish loading. I tried re-adding my Microsoft account, but it would...
  10. WEIRD AND RARE PROBLEM! Why is Windows swapping audio channels in every game?

WEIRD AND RARE PROBLEM! Why is Windows swapping audio channels in every game?: Long story short:Every installation of Windows i do is swapping stereo channels L/R to R/L ONLY when running 3D applications.This is DEFINATELY a software/windows issue because windows sound test in sound panel or youtube stereo channel test is correct channels arent...