Windows 10: Windows 10 Sync Between Devices Not Working

Discus and support Windows 10 Sync Between Devices Not Working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 laptop, sync is turned on in Settings and in Edge browser I bought a new laptop, signed in to windows with the same account,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VONDORAN, Aug 18, 2019.

1. VONDORAN Win User

Windows 10 Sync Between Devices Not Working

I have a windows 10 laptop, sync is turned on in Settings and in Edge browser

I bought a new laptop, signed in to windows with the same account, turned on all the sync settings

New laptop will not sync to match the existing laptop windows settings

I've spent 4 hours searching for answers; tried creating a new account to test, signed in on both devices, same settings as original account and it works, so I have narrowed the issue down to the original account. How do I fix it?

:)

VONDORAN, Aug 18, 2019
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Sync Between Devices Not Working - Similar Threads - Sync Between Devices

2. Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices: This nasty problem has resurfaced. Updating notes in Stickynotes on my phone doesn't sync to my Windows laptop or desktop. Sync doesn't work the other way, either. I've uninstalled/reinstalled and checked levels on all systems, ensuring latest levels on each. I've signed...
  3. Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices: This nasty problem has resurfaced. Updating notes in Stickynotes on my phone doesn't sync to my Windows laptop or desktop. Sync doesn't work the other way, either. I've uninstalled/reinstalled and checked levels on all systems, ensuring latest levels on each. I've signed...
  4. Windows 10 isn't syncing my settings between my devices.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 isn't syncing my settings between my devices.: So I've read multiple posts from people who've already had the same problem with this years ago. Where they turn on Sync Settings and those settings are suppose to match with any device that has Window 10 and is signed into the microsoft account, but it doesn't work.I just...
  5. Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices

Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices: Hello The problem that I am having is when a note is created in either Sticky Notes Windows 10 app or Web version they do not sync with iOS devices, iPhone and iPad. When a note is created on the iOS device it does appear on the Windows 10 app and Web version. Also modifying...
  6. App settings sync between devices?

App settings sync between devices?: Hi, In win 8 if I made a change to a setting in mail or IE or added a favourite this information would sync to my other devices so everything was identical with Mail or Edge in 10, they seem to run totally independent on my machine, no settings or favourites get synced,...
  7. Sync Alarms between Devices?

Sync Alarms between Devices?: Is it possible for me to sync alarms on the Windows Alarm clock between devices? For example, for me to set an alarm up on my tablet, and have it ring on my phone? 96144
  8. Question about sync between devices

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about sync between devices: I have three computers, desktop with W10 Home, two laptops with W10 Pro. Which of those devices would be the host when it comes to syncing with the other two? Does the OS being Home or Pro affect which one takes over as host? There was a time when I had sync set to yes on...
  9. App Sync Between Devices - Turn On or Off in Window 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    App Sync Between Devices - Turn On or Off in Window 10 Mobile: How to: App Sync Between Devices - Turn On or Off in Window 10 Mobile How to Turn On or Off Share Apps Across Devices on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information The Windows 10 Anniversary Update version 1607 introduced a new privacy option in Settings to let apps on...
  10. Turn On or Off Sync Apps Between Devices using Bluetooth in Window 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Sync Apps Between Devices using Bluetooth in Window 10: How to: Turn On or Off Sync Apps Between Devices using Bluetooth in Window 10 How to Turn On or Off Sync Apps Between Windows 10 Devices using Bluetooth [img] Warning This tutorial is no longer valid starting with Windows 10 build 15002. [img] Information...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge sync debug

2. windows 10 business sync not working

3. why wont edge sync my favorites

4. edge favorites not syncing,
  5. sync edge favorites between work and personal