Windows 10: Windows 10 - Sync Center - Disconnected even though the laptop is connected

Discus and support Windows 10 - Sync Center - Disconnected even though the laptop is connected in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 laptop connected to a corporate network. I can get to my eMail, the intranet, central sharepoint, filestore and other systems, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nheather, May 14, 2020.

1. nheather Win User

Windows 10 - Sync Center - Disconnected even though the laptop is connected

I have a windows 10 laptop connected to a corporate network. I can get to my eMail, the intranet, central sharepoint, filestore and other systems, so clearly it is CONNECTED but the 'Synchronisation Partnership' which has worked perfectly for months is now permanently saying 'DISCONNECTED'.

There are no conflicts.

There are no reported issues.

Colleagues don't have the same problem.

The 'synchronisation partnership' is shown greyed out. Normally if you click on it a 'synchronise' button appears above it. But now I am just getting a 'schedule' button.

If I try to set up a schedule the appointed time comes and goes and nothing happens, presumably because Windows thinks it is 'disconnected'

Looking at properties I see that the last successful synchronisation was on 20th March, nearly a month ago.

Any ideas?

My IT support team don't have any.

Cheers,

Nigel

:)

nheather, May 14, 2020
  2. AsRock Win User

Wireless connection for my laptop disconnects

Does it die slowing, like over time the connection degrades ?. Have you timed the disconnections or are they random ?.

AsRock, May 14, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, May 14, 2020
  4. Aquinus Win User

Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

I suggest checking out the event log in Windows. It's likely going to tell you why (to some degree,) why the network connection was lost. I haven't had this issue with wired connections but, with wireless it has almost always come down to drivers or a strange software bug which boiled down to how the driver operates.

Aquinus, May 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Sync Center - Disconnected even though the laptop is connected - Similar Threads - Sync Center Disconnected

2. Windows laptop not connecting to internet even though it works for other devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows laptop not connecting to internet even though it works for other devices: Hi, my problem is as the title is written. On the WiFi tab it says “No internet, open”. On network and internet it says “No internet access. Your device can only access other devices on your local network”. After running troubleshooting it says “Windows can’t communicate with...
  3. No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected: Howdy. About two weeks ago, my internet to my windows 10 stopped working. I use Ubuntu 20.04 and have Windows 10 running through my Vmware 16 player. I've tried connecting NAT, Bridge, and Host with Vmware with no luck. I've even flushed the Windows system with no luck. Any...
  4. No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected: Howdy. About two weeks ago, my internet to my windows 10 stopped working. I use Ubuntu 20.04 and have Windows 10 running through my Vmware 16 player. I've tried connecting NAT, Bridge, and Host with Vmware with no luck. I've even flushed the Windows system with no luck. Any...
  5. No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Windows 10 Sync Center disconnects VPN access to remote server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Sync Center disconnects VPN access to remote server: Hello, I am using Win10 working remotely and using Cisco AnyConnect VPN Access to connect to a server at the office aka T:Drive. Somehow the Sync Center has identified a folder 4 folders deep on the T:Drive for offline syncing. So periodically, all other folders on the...
  7. So my laptop automatically disconnects from my WIFI even though I set it to connect...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So my laptop automatically disconnects from my WIFI even though I set it to connect...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lucatog07 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e3ij2y/so_my_laptop_automatically_disconnects_from_my/
  8. Background (Wallpaper) not syncing, even though sync function is on

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Background (Wallpaper) not syncing, even though sync function is on: I'm running Windows 10 1903 (OS Build 18362.388 I remember, in the early days of Windows 10 if you had more than one computer with Windows 10 on it when you changed the background on one computer the background on the the other computer would automatically change to that...
  9. Background (Wallpaper) not syncing, even though sync function is on

in Windows 10 Support
    Background (Wallpaper) not syncing, even though sync function is on: I'm running Windows 10 1903 (OS Build 18362.388 I remember, in the early days of Windows 10 if you had more than one computer with Windows 10 on it when you changed the background on one computer the background on the the other computer would automatically change to that...
  10. Chrome not syncing anything even though set to sync

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome not syncing anything even though set to sync: I installed win 10 pro, then chrome, then signed in to chrome. Normally it simply starts syncing, sends everything, passwords, bookmarks, etc.. apps. But it refuses to sync. Tried turning off signing out signing in, turning sync on. it claims its syncing, but no evidence. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync center disconnected windows 10