Windows 10: Windows 10 sync settings not working

Discus and support Windows 10 sync settings not working in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Windows 10 offers a sync feature that allows features like themes, passwords, language preferences, […] This article Windows 10 sync settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 5, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 10 sync settings not working

WinClub, Jan 5, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

Stop Windows 10 syncing keyboard settings

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to Turn off the Language preference and Ease of access Sync settings and check if it helps. You may follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key and then type Sync your settings.
    • Turn off language preference and ease of access.
    Refer to the Microsoft help article below and check if it helps.

About sync settings on Windows 10 devices

Hope this helps. Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance.

Arul_D, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Cant sync settings in Windows 10

Hi,

To help you better please help us with the below information.

• Did you make any recent software/hardware changes on your computer?
    • Have you signed in to your computer using Microsoft account?
    • Is the sync settings is greyed out in the settings Windows?
    As an initial step I would suggest you sign out of Microsoft account and sign in again, see if the issue is resolved.

Also install all the pending updates on your system and check if it helps.

Refer the below link to know more about Sync settings

About sync settings on Windows 10 devices

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...cfa/about-sync-settings-on-windows-10-devices

Get back to us if you need further help on your issue.

Darshan J, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 sync settings not working - Similar Threads - sync settings working

2. Settings sync not working on third PC with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings sync not working on third PC with Windows 10: Dear all,I am trying to sync my settings to an additional PC running W10 home. The sync settings are all set normally and I have run through all steps in this link at least the ones that were still current. No settings are being synced on the new PC. I have rebooted several...
  3. Settings sync not working on third PC with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings sync not working on third PC with Windows 10: Dear all,I am trying to sync my settings to an additional PC running W10 home. The sync settings are all set normally and I have run through all steps in this link at least the ones that were still current. No settings are being synced on the new PC. I have rebooted several...
  4. Settings sync not working on third PC with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Window's Sync settings not working

Window's Sync settings not working: I have two laptops but with the sync settings turned off but when I move an item to the trash from the desktop it gets replicated on my other laptop. Or when I download a game from steam and have the shortcut on the desktop its gets copied to the other laptop. I am wanting...
  6. Windows 10 Sync Settings

Windows 10 Sync Settings: How do I STOP Windows 10 from syncing desktop icons across machines? I have four Windows 10 machines that are all singed into a single Onedrive account. Sync Settings is turnedOFF on all four machines. But when I add or delete an icon or shortcut on any of the desktops it...
  7. Windows 10 Sync Settings

Windows 10 Sync Settings: Greetings, I am having trouble with the Sync Settings option in Windows 10. First I would like to delete any and all items that have been saved to the cloud regarding these settings as I have been having issues with it as I do not completely understand how it works or if...
  8. sync settings in windows 10

sync settings in windows 10: whenever I turn on sync settings it will reset back to off in a few hours or on restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-settings-in-windows-10/ecd44bf1-c253-4bc2-bc70-caa62b80ad78
  9. Syncing settings on Windows 10

Syncing settings on Windows 10: Okay, so from what I understand, I can sync my personalization settings to all of my Windows 10 devices that I use with my Microsoft account. I have my own personal laptop PC, and a family shared computer where we all have our own individual profiles and desktops... but my...
  10. Windows 10 Sync Settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Sync Settings: Good Evening Everyone, Can someone please help me, so I have been using Windows 10 and love it however I have a problem which is bugging me. Once upon a time I used my Microsoft Account on a work computer and this has since synced all my settings from that computer etc...