Windows 10: Windows 10 System Auto-Scroll

Discus and support Windows 10 System Auto-Scroll in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, I'm having a problem with Windows 10, and it looks like some other people online have had the same problem (to no real solution). It seems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Grimlord_XVII, May 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 System Auto-Scroll

Hey guys, I'm having a problem with Windows 10, and it looks like some other people online have had the same problem (to no real solution).

It seems that Windows 10 is locked in perpetual scrolling. Notably, ONLY System related things, not any applications, such as File Explorer or my browser. I can type and use the keyboard and mouse just fine on here.

Has anyone had any experience with this problem that can point me to a solution? I've seen a few saying to reinstall Windows, but I feel that's more of a last resort kind of thing, and I can't use the System menus to find the "Restore to a previous point" option.

submitted by /u/Grimlord_XVII
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Grimlord_XVII, May 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 5, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Auto scroll issue

Hi Kunananthaseelan,

Thank you for updating.

I suggest you to install Synaptic driver in Compatibility mode. Also install Keyboard and mouse drivers from manufacturer website.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Do let us know if you still face auto scroll issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 5, 2020
  4. jds63 Win User

Windows 10 System Auto-Scroll

Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      Windows 10 System Auto-Scroll [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 System Auto-Scroll

1. Windows 10 System Auto-Scroll - Similar Threads - System Auto Scroll

2. window 10 upgrade with auto scrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window 10 upgrade with auto scrolling: after auto update of window 10. i have a problem of the mouse will auto scrolling. i have change 3 different mouse but still same.the auto scroll at the system is already off and it still cant solve it.Finally i found that you need to uninstall the HID mouse from device...
  3. window 10 upgrade with auto scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    window 10 upgrade with auto scrolling: after auto update of window 10. i have a problem of the mouse will auto scrolling. i have change 3 different mouse but still same.the auto scroll at the system is already off and it still cant solve it.Finally i found that you need to uninstall the HID mouse from device...
  4. windows 10 auto scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 auto scrolling: When I open my excel it keeps on scrolling right. When I press ctrl it will zoom in. I've already disconnected my keyboard and mouse and it still is the same. Help please!...
  5. Windows auto scrolling?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows auto scrolling?: I can't figure this one out. Windows is auto selecting and scrolling, almost as if alt+down arrow is stuck. It looks like it impacts Windows and UWP apps solely, but not classic Win32 apps - no issues in Edge or Steam/any games I play, but the Start Menu, Mail, Weather, Your...
  6. Auto Scrolling

Auto Scrolling: Today I launched my computer and tried to adjust volume using the Sound Mixer. However, when I hover over the bar, it automatically scrolls down. It also does with any other Windows settings that can be adjusted by scrolling. The volume adjusted on Youtube also gets affected....
  7. Windows 10 Auto Scrolling in system menus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Auto Scrolling in system menus: It randomly occurred two days after I disabled my mouse from waking the computer. No scrolling occurs on websites, only in windows system menus. Keep in mind I'm an IT professional and have never seen this. I've uninstalled the mouse and keyboard drives and rebooted, I have...
  8. Windows 10 Windows auto scrolling

Windows 10 Windows auto scrolling: I can't find anything that helps through Google search; Issues- -Open photo viewer, but auto scroll to the last photo, and can't view any others -Open edge, can't type in address bar. Cursor automatically goes to favorites button -press windows key, get one letter typed,...
  9. Auto Scrolling

Auto Scrolling: I have been trying unsuccessfully to stop my pc from auto scrolling. I have tried numerous solutions , but nothing works. This happens on all web browsers. Running win 10 home edition....
  10. Windows 10 auto scrolling in system menus

Windows 10 auto scrolling in system menus: How do I restore the functionality of Windows 10 so that I can navigate and select options in system menus and they actually activate the option selection? Beginning about 2 weeks ago, randomly I could not clear the notifications from the notifications area. Rebooting seemed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. auto scroll in windows 10

2. autoscroll for windows 10