Windows 10: Windows 10 System control panel not showing processor or installed memory

Discus and support Windows 10 System control panel not showing processor or installed memory in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings I just noticed that for some unknown reason, when I access Properties of This Computer, which sends me to the System page, I am not shown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WebKilla, Sep 15, 2019.

1. WebKilla Win User

Windows 10 System control panel not showing processor or installed memory

Greetings

I just noticed that for some unknown reason, when I access Properties of This Computer, which sends me to the System page, I am not shown what processor or RAM I have. Now, I know I haven't changed my hardware recently, but it'd still be nice if the system could tell what it had to work with on its own.

I've checked Services, and the Windows Management Instrumentation (which from what I could tell via previous questions on this topic was key to this) - but it is on, it is running, I tried restarting the services - that did not help.

To this end I ask: How do I make my computer tell me how much ram and what processor it has again?

I'm running a plain ol' win10 rig, its a couple of years old, everything working just fine aside from this.

:)

WebKilla, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Carsomyr Win User

where is NVIDIA control panel in windows 10?

I cannot seem to get the nvidia control panel (system tray)
    I tried everything I could think of:

- Nvidia driver uninstall + device uninstall + change device auto install drivers in hardware settings + clean install... no joy...
    - Windows automatically installs some nvidia drivers, no matter what I try and I can't see or find the control panel.

Any suggestions?

Carsomyr, Sep 15, 2019
  3. windows 10 control panel

Yes all that will get you to the Control Panel if you have a memory (your human brain) that can handle all that info plus the other places you want to open.... So in the mean time where is this wonderful simple menu that lists 99% of all the places you want
    to get to in Windows 10???? written in =text type= a simple list form that's made for all us

dummies. thank you Tom Cotton

PS: I am sorry but that menu Microsoft is bragging about giving us back is a sorry

peace of work.

HomerCotton, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Windows 10 System control panel not showing processor or installed memory

windows 10 control panel

Great help.......thanks.....I wonder why Microsoft did not installed it automatically....

MannyMarinPR, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 System control panel not showing processor or installed memory

1. Windows 10 System control panel not showing processor or installed memory - Similar Threads - System control panel

2. Nvidia control panel not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia control panel not showing: Hi everyone my nvidia control panel is not showing. I have done everything from reinstalling graphics cards to reinstall windows but still facing issue.In device manager under display nvidia is reflecting but in taks manager it is not reflecting. When I am opening it from all...
  3. Nvidia control panel not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia control panel not showing: Hi everyone my nvidia control panel is not showing. I have done everything from reinstalling graphics cards to reinstall windows but still facing issue.In device manager under display nvidia is reflecting but in taks manager it is not reflecting. When I am opening it from all...
  4. Nvidia control panel not showing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. control panel not showing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    control panel not showing: When I press control panel it doesn't open, but the icon on the bottom toolbar shows that it is open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-not-showing/3f5f359b-9c19-4181-8371-c45ed3ae9371
  6. Processor & Installed memory/Ram are showing "Not Available"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Processor & Installed memory/Ram are showing "Not Available": Hello, and I would like to thank you in advance for reviewing my question. I've been searching for an answer on how to fix this for quite some time on the internet, and I'm still lost. When I right-click on "My Computer" on my desktop and select "Properties" to review such...
  7. Realtek control panel not showing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek control panel not showing: I don't know why that's not showing. submitted by /u/eiccaoffical [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzysfj/realtek_control_panel_not_showing/
  8. Windows 10 - Fonts installed, showing in Control Panel, but inaccessible by Apps?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - Fonts installed, showing in Control Panel, but inaccessible by Apps?: Hi there, Recently I suffered an issue with a previous personal Windows 10 PC, so just replaced it with a brand new Win 10 Pro PC, used for CAD/CAM design work & CNC management. I managed to restore from a backup, and all my apps/data are as expected/needed... BUT: I'm...
  9. Windows 10 Control panel shows as "Control panel (1)" as does computer "Computer (1)"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Control panel shows as "Control panel (1)" as does computer "Computer (1)": My keyboard also randomly types the v key out. Lets say I go play the ps4 for like 4 hours and come back, my computer would have typed vvvvvvvvbvvvv by itself, note the single b. Have tried reinstalling keyboard drivers and have ensured sticky keys is not on. Are these two...
  10. Programs not showing in control panel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs not showing in control panel: Hi, When I open control panel, programs do appear, but not all of my programs. I am suspecting that this is due to the recent update on my computer....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Control pannel not show under windows system in windows 10 Pro