Windows 10: windows 10 system files got corrupted which experiences slow performance

Discus and support windows 10 system files got corrupted which experiences slow performance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My windows 10 laptop's speed is very very slow due to some system files are corrupted ... And sfc, chkdsk, chkntfs, dism nothing is working. All tools... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sanketbhosale1, Jul 11, 2019.

1. windows 10 system files got corrupted which experiences slow performance

My windows 10 laptop's speed is very very slow due to some system files are corrupted ... And sfc, chkdsk, chkntfs, dism nothing is working. All tools are unable to recover files. Please help !!

:)

sanketbhosale1, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

windows 10 system files got corrupted which experiences slow performance

Slow performance in window 10

Hi,

There are various reasons why your computer is performing slowly. There may be a virus on your computer or a corrupted system file that is why the performance of the computer is slow. To know how you can improve the performance of your device, we recommend
    that you follow all of the suggestions here. Please take note that you need to follow all of the listed suggestions
    in order.

Should you need further assistance, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 system files got corrupted which experiences slow performance

1. windows 10 system files got corrupted which experiences slow performance - Similar Threads - system files got

2. Corrupted system files????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Corrupted system files????: I use windows 10 on hp laptop and yesterday when I went to shut it down it said it was updating. When I turned it on today, it started the setup with cortana assist where you put in your country and keyboard information.... It has the option 'or even better, use an online...
  3. My files in USB stick got corrupted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My files in USB stick got corrupted: While browsing files on my USB stick (where I worked all my projects off here), I noticed that some files were corrupted, like the ones made from March 1, 2019 to March 15, 2019. The reason is likely because I didn't safely eject the USB stick. I moved the files that are...
  4. Windows 10 slow performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 slow performance: It takes a while to open my Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome browser. Ditto, opening up a different types of files. I have 64 bit operating system....4.00 GB DDR3L1600 MHz RAM...…...1 TB 5400 RPM hard drive. I have XFinity Wi-Fi Internet. I keep the computer clean running...
  5. Corrupted System Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupted System Files: Hi Microsoft, how can I fix corrupted system files? please help. seems like the commands I got didn't work out tho[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-system-files/70851cc4-93f2-4517-b107-6c6552d5c9cc"
  6. System 32 got corrupted. Got it fixed. Now Windows Hello is not available ANYMORE.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    System 32 got corrupted. Got it fixed. Now Windows Hello is not available ANYMORE.: Hello, I would like to ask something. So, my laptop auto-updated on January 13. I just left it open while it charged, waiting for the update to finish. After some time, the update finished. But then, when I opened it, it said that System 32 is missing from my laptop. I...
  7. WIndows 10 64 Bit System Performance Very Slow

WIndows 10 64 Bit System Performance Very Slow: Hi I am using Windows 10 64 Bit product in my Laptop. The performance of my PC is very slow. I find it very difficult to multi task using the PC. The device specifications are as below: 1. Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro. 2. System Type: 64-Bit Operating System,...
  8. windows slow performance

windows slow performance: windows is taking about a minute to boot and load windows and it is again taking 30 seconds to load the taskbar completely.is it any hardware problem or any software or os error?even though i have i5 8 th gen processor with 2gb nvidia graphics,i am feeling a laggy...
  9. File System Corruption Problem

File System Corruption Problem: Hi sir/ma'am, My PC has been running slow during the past few days, sometimes it freezes that all of my apps are not moving, and then suddenly a BSOD shows up and says your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart with a error that says MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and many more...
  10. Windows file system corrupt

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows file system corrupt: Apparently my windows file system is corrupt after performing an SFC /Scannow on my surface pro 3. I decided to go through with a full reset using the windows usb stick i received through Microsoft and for some reason its not fixing my issue. Attached is the CBS log file....