Windows 10: windows 10 system files got corrupted which experiences slow performance

Discus and support windows 10 system files got corrupted which experiences slow performance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My windows 10 laptop's speed is very very slow due to some system files are corrupted ... And sfc, chkdsk, chkntfs, dism nothing is working. All tools... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sanketbhosale1, Jul 11, 2019.

1. windows 10 system files got corrupted which experiences slow performance

My windows 10 laptop's speed is very very slow due to some system files are corrupted ... And sfc, chkdsk, chkntfs, dism nothing is working. All tools are unable to recover files. Please help !!

:)

sanketbhosale1, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

windows 10 system files got corrupted which experiences slow performance

Slow performance in window 10

Hi,

There are various reasons why your computer is performing slowly. There may be a virus on your computer or a corrupted system file that is why the performance of the computer is slow. To know how you can improve the performance of your device, we recommend
    that you follow all of the suggestions here. Please take note that you need to follow all of the listed suggestions
    in order.

Should you need further assistance, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 system files got corrupted which experiences slow performance

1. windows 10 system files got corrupted which experiences slow performance - Similar Threads - system files got

2. Files got corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files got corrupted: I connect my phone realme C35 on my pc running windows 10 home and move some file and it got corrupted and i lost it, is there's a way i can find that files and recover it...
  3. Files got corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files got corrupted: I connect my phone realme C35 on my pc running windows 10 home and move some file and it got corrupted and i lost it, is there's a way i can find that files and recover it...
  4. Slow system performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow system performance: I've noticed a deterioration in my system's performance recently. It's difficult to explain what makes me think that but 2 things that keep happening: 1 Often when I start a new session of File Explorer and point to system Documents folder, it takes a long time to open. The...
  5. Slow system performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow system performance: I've noticed a deterioration in my system's performance recently. It's difficult to explain what makes me think that but 2 things that keep happening: 1 Often when I start a new session of File Explorer and point to system Documents folder, it takes a long time to open. The...
  6. Slow system performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Regarding system performance: Windows 10 and Office 16 performing slow

Regarding system performance: Windows 10 and Office 16 performing slow: Wnidows 10 and office 16 performing slow* Moved from Community Participation Center* Original title: regarding, system performance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-system-performance-windows-10-and-office/9a4fd158-79bf-49e6-b279-2552cfcdcc93
  8. Regarding system performance: Windows 10 and Office 16 performing slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding system performance: Windows 10 and Office 16 performing slow: Wnidows 10 and office 16 performing slow* Moved from Community Participation Center* Original title: regarding, system performance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-system-performance-windows-10-and-office/9a4fd158-79bf-49e6-b279-2552cfcdcc93
  9. Windows 10 - Possible System File Corruption: "System Detected Overrun of Sihost.exe, which...

Windows 10 - Possible System File Corruption: "System Detected Overrun of Sihost.exe, which...: Hello, Thank you in advance for any help you can provide me in resolving my Windows 10 issue. On Nov 11th I allowed a Windows 10 update to post over night. On Nov 12th my machine, posted to Windows with no issues. After a few hours I noticed a performance slow down....
  10. Slow system performance on Windows 10

Slow system performance on Windows 10: After update windows 10 , 1903 my surface pro 4 is not working properly. Long booting time and slow down like anything...i have followed the tips given in this thread... No use....I cant uninstall the updates also... Original title : After update windows 10 , 1903 my...