Windows 10: Windows 10 System Image Restore to Different Computer - TPM issues / Office 365 logon -...

Discus and support Windows 10 System Image Restore to Different Computer - TPM issues / Office 365 logon -... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; AllI have 2 Dell Optiplex 7050s with identical hardware. All of a sudden BOTH systems started getting very frequent BSOD 2-3 times every hour. I went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by emilysam68, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Windows 10 System Image Restore to Different Computer - TPM issues / Office 365 logon -...

AllI have 2 Dell Optiplex 7050s with identical hardware. All of a sudden BOTH systems started getting very frequent BSOD 2-3 times every hour. I went through all the usual steps to troubleshoot, starting with drivers, BIOS update, hardware diagnostics etc., malware scans, etc, etc, etc. Nothing worked. I then created system images of both systems using the Win7 backup utility that's still on Win10 along with copying all the user data etc to a USB drive. I then reset the PC, blowing it away and doing a clean installation of Windows 10. Windows 10 found most of the necessary drivers but

:)

emilysam68, Jul 9, 2021
  2. Joan Pin Win User

Back up computer with Office 365

Hi John,

Office 365 is a monthly or yearly subscription that gives you access to the latest version of Office. Regarding your question about backing up your computer, Office 365 offers OneDrive application that provides 1TB of cloud storage for your files and folders.

When making a backup on your computer, we suggest that you create a system restore point using the steps provided
    here. With the restore points, you can recover Windows system files, programs, and registry settings.

If you have other questions, feel free to reach out to us.

Joan Pin, Jul 9, 2021
  3. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jul 9, 2021
  4. Windows 10 System Image Restore to Different Computer - TPM issues / Office 365 logon -...

Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 System Image Restore to Different Computer - TPM issues / Office 365 logon -...

1. Windows 10 System Image Restore to Different Computer - TPM issues / Office 365 logon -... - Similar Threads - System Image Restore

2. Struggling with image restore: Windows cannot restore a system image to a computer that has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Struggling with image restore: Windows cannot restore a system image to a computer that has...: Following a Windows 11 update misfire/failure, from which I cannot access the recovery page hard shutdowns at boot screen, repair options fails, uninstall the latest update we ran into a problem...try resetting PC, or even disk check boot configuration could not be...
  3. Struggling with image restore: Windows cannot restore a system image to a computer that has...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Struggling with image restore: Windows cannot restore a system image to a computer that has...: Following a Windows 11 update misfire/failure, from which I cannot access the recovery page hard shutdowns at boot screen, repair options fails, uninstall the latest update we ran into a problem...try resetting PC, or even disk check boot configuration could not be...
  4. Restore System Image on many computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore System Image on many computers: Hi,I have 5 laptops exactly the same DELL model, I want to have a single Image System with some software and customizations to restore time to time to all this laptops and if I have to do any change, revert directly to all the laptopsIs it possible to have ONE Image System to...
  5. Restore System Image on many computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore System Image on many computers: Hi,I have 5 laptops exactly the same DELL model, I want to have a single Image System with some software and customizations to restore time to time to all this laptops and if I have to do any change, revert directly to all the laptopsIs it possible to have ONE Image System to...
  6. Restore System Image on many computers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. System Image restore issue.

System Image restore issue.: Upon getting my computer back from repair, I tried to restore my system image. The ssd and HDD are still the same. But when I run the system image, I get a "inaccessible boot device" Stop code. I've discovered that the problem is, the system image is restoring the SSD...
  8. Different installers for Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Different installers for Office 365: I'm using an Office 365 ProPlus subscription provided by my institution. On the office download page, the default choice is an installer with the following filename: "Setup.X86.de-de_O365ProPlusRetail_[...]_TX_DB_b_64_" This seems to be for 32 bit office, though I'm not sure...
  9. Restoring System Image with Macirum Issue

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restoring System Image with Macirum Issue: Hi All Lately been having minor system issues, know if I do restore my image, it's basically doing a clean install correct? only problem last time I restored the image, desktop wouldn't activate, as it somehow pickup my Windows 8.1 key in bios, and therefore setup Windows...
  10. Restoring Windows 10 system image to a different drive partition

Restoring Windows 10 system image to a different drive partition: Hi: I built a new desktop to get Windows 10 as my old hardware with Windows 7 was not upgradable. I have been able to install Windows 10Pro except that I am getting frequent disk errors ( system trying to clean up at boot time). I have another disk and a free partition. I...