Windows 10: Windows 10/ System Interrupts Process

Discus and support Windows 10/ System Interrupts Process in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, so I have a Asus ROG GU501G, and the speakers just suddenly stopped working. I was listening to music on Spotify and the audio suddenly stops and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ilKatli, Aug 8, 2018.

1. ilKatli Win User

Windows 10/ System Interrupts Process

Hi, so I have a Asus ROG GU501G, and the speakers just suddenly stopped working. I was listening to music on Spotify and the audio suddenly stops and the computer freezes up, while I'm still able to move the mouse. So I push the power button as I was unable to access the task manager and restart. When I restarted and opened up the Task Manager I noticed the CPU was at 71% and "system Interrupts" was using it. I tried playing audio via YouTube, spotify, anything, and it doesnt come through the speakers, my headphones work via usb port, but the speakers for the laptop arent. I troubleshooted by disabling the driver and enabling it again, checking for any problems and nothing. I didnt reinstall it yet as I'm afraid it would be the wrongdriver and I'll have another problem. I couldn't do a system restore cause I dont have any previous points and I really dont want to factory reset and have to install all my games once again(that's the last resort). What should I do? What exactly happened here?

:)

ilKatli, Aug 8, 2018

2. System Interrupt Process Using 25-50% of CPU

So I was having poor framerates when playing L4D2 today so when I was done I decided to try to figure out why. Apparently "System Interrupt Process" is constant using a high percentage of my CPU even when nothing is going on. I can't really find any good resolutions from google does anyone have any suggestions?

Windows 7 x64.

Polaris573, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 8, 2018
  4. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10/ System Interrupts Process - Similar Threads - System Interrupts Process

2. System interrupts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System interrupts: I'm facing some issues with my hp pavilion. Recently when i tried opening my edge browser it crashed 3 times which never happened before. So i looked up in my task manager and found out that System interrupts are using up 100% or sometimes 80% of my cpu. I don't know what's...
  3. Help me fix System Interrupts process problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me fix System Interrupts process problem: This system interrupt process is bugging since yesterday. This started November 11 when I accidently played more than 50 music videos at once using VLC media player in my 4gb RAM laptop, making my screen and touchpad unresponsive, which made me force to shutdown the laptop by...
  4. Help me fix System Interrupts process problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me fix System Interrupts process problem: This system interrupt process is bugging since yesterday. This started November 11 when I accidently played more than 50 music videos at once using VLC media player in my 4gb RAM laptop, making my screen and touchpad unresponsive, which made me force to shutdown the laptop by...
  5. system interrupts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    system interrupts: My computer often freezes on start up. This time when I checked to task manager I found that system interrupts was utilising 100% of my Intel i7 processor. I am running Windows 10 home with all updates in place. Ram is 12. According to task manager it is not a good idea...
  6. System Interrupts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Interrupts: So I have a Asus VivoBook x541u with the following specs(initial) specs: Intel core i7-7500u 2.7 Ghz (boosted to 3.5 Ghz) 1 TB HDD 6 GB DDR4 RAM Nvidia Geforce GT 920 MX 2 GB Windows 10 64 bit Home Edition Recently I have upgraded my ram from 6 GB to 12 GB and removed...
  7. system interrupt

system interrupt: system interrupt is occurring in task manager and using 2.1% of cpu usage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-interrupt/741e60c7-3784-4b0d-90b3-33024503558b
  8. System interrupt

System interrupt: After opening any game or autocad program got forcefully closed and cpu usage seemed to be 100% showing system interrupt how to solve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-interrupt/151a9f9a-ce4d-4bc5-9d64-748d6e3b21be
  9. downloading process interrupted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloading process interrupted: While I was downloading components from Autodesk, the process suddenly interrupted and the system required me to contact my system administrator. Is there any way to download these components?...
  10. CPU Util/usage: what is "System Interrupts" process....

in Windows 10 Support
    CPU Util/usage: what is "System Interrupts" process....: while trying to figure why current Goog Chrome eats cpu's, I was surprised to see a generic "System Interrupts" listed in Task Manager in windows 10, constantly munching 40-50% of cpu - with no identity or info shown..... what is that? a logging util for feedback? debugger?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system interrupts 100% cpu on ASUS ROG GA502

2. windows 10 system interrupts