Windows 10: Windows 10 system is magnified!

Discus and support Windows 10 system is magnified! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I was playing COD Modern Warfare- when it crashed I had the fans off so I guess it thermal throttled? After restarting the device, letting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Erik01_, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Erik01_ Win User

Windows 10 system is magnified!

Hello,

I was playing COD Modern Warfare- when it crashed I had the fans off so I guess it thermal throttled?

After restarting the device, letting it cool down, and turning on the fans; I went to open the application battle.net again to start COD up and I was prompted with "game crashed, would you like to run it on safe mode? app will change settings"

I opted "yes".

the game ran fine and I continued to play some matches.
    After exiting however I noticed my system was not magnified. the task bar, all apps, and any application I open is now zoomed in.

And CTRL+ -,+,0, etc. does not fix this issue.

I also proceeded to go to system config, went to the services tab, hid all Microsoft, disable all, then went to task manager, disabled all of that as well. then restarted the system. Then did a normal restart. And it did not work.

I then uninstalled battle.net, and COD modern warfare; proceeded to do the above once more, and still no results.

I would greatly appreciate some help here!

Best,

:)

Erik01_, Feb 9, 2020

2. magnifier on Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the magnifier and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “ease of access”.
    • Then under the “magnifier” option “turn off” it.

Or also you can press the keys “Windows+Esc” and the magnifier will be closed.

For more information regarding magnifier refer to the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/use-magnifier-see-items

Note: Also applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 9, 2020
  3. manage magnifier shortcut

Hey RXaverius,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the magnifier and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “ease of access”.
    • Then under the “magnifier” option “turn off” it.
    Or also you can press the keys “Windows+Esc” and the magnifier will be closed.

For more information regarding magnifier refer to the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/use-magnifier-see-items

Note: Also applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Ernie San Win User

Windows 10 update broke MS magnifier

Hello,

To fix the issue with Magnifier, we suggest to turn it off and turn on your Magnifier. Here are the steps below:

• Press Start key.
    • Click Settings.
    • Select and click, Ease of Access.
    • Select and click, Magnifier.
    • Under Magnifier in the right pane, click off/on.

You may also try to Run Magnifier as administrator. If you don't know how, follow the steps below:

• Press Start key.
    • Type Magnifier.
    • Right-click Run as administrator.
    • If there's a pop-up about User Account Control, you have to type your
      Username and Password to continue.
    • Click Yes.

Let us know what happened.

Regards.

Ernie San, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 system is magnified! - Similar Threads - system magnified

2. Screen issue .system text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen issue .system text: When downloading something while my stockage is at its limit the screen went blurred with rainbow colors on the texts after freeing some sapce n restarting the text in my system parameters became black boxes and the property box of any application turned to white with black...
  3. Screen issue .system text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen issue .system text: When downloading something while my stockage is at its limit the screen went blurred with rainbow colors on the texts after freeing some sapce n restarting the text in my system parameters became black boxes and the property box of any application turned to white with black...
  4. I cannot get rid of my system administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get rid of my system administrator: I cannot not matter what I try to get rid of my system administrator. I just wanted my account so when I boot my computer I am prompted with my login option. The last person to use this computer is no longer with the company so has no idea what her password was. Therefore...
  5. I cannot get rid of my system administrator

I cannot get rid of my system administrator: I cannot not matter what I try to get rid of my system administrator. I just wanted my account so when I boot my computer I am prompted with my login option. The last person to use this computer is no longer with the company so has no idea what her password was. Therefore...
  6. SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR: I need to use a program called LockBrowser with the camera of my computer, but every time it gets to using it, I get a blue screen saying that my device ran into a problem and had to restart. The stop code is SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and what fails is SPUVCbv x64.sys. This...
  7. SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR

SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR: I need to use a program called LockBrowser with the camera of my computer, but every time it gets to using it, I get a blue screen saying that my device ran into a problem and had to restart. The stop code is SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and what fails is SPUVCbv x64.sys. This...
  8. SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Big system freeze everytime, help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big system freeze everytime, help: I got a big problem after installing TransculentTB, system was working normally for few days then it randomly started to freeze after few seconds. Looked like it repaired itself because today I could normally use pc. Then while playing a game, some error about microsoft...
  10. windows 10 blue magnifying glass icon keeps popping up in system tray

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 blue magnifying glass icon keeps popping up in system tray: over the past couple of weeks i've noticed a blank icon with a blue magnifying glass in the bottom left corner keeps popping up in my system tray, and when i hover over the icon it instantly disappears. i'm wondering how i can fix this, and/or if it's a virus below i have...