Windows 10: Windows 10 System Not Responding

Discus and support Windows 10 System Not Responding in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have recently upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7.Everything is fine except often a message comes in windows page from Microsoft that the system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KalyanGhosh1, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 System Not Responding

I have recently upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7.Everything is fine except often a message comes in windows page from Microsoft that the system is not responding.Either you end the process or wait for the programme to respond.At the same time all browsers ie Chrome/Firefox/Opera shows not responding.

Restarting of the computer normalises the problem,but the problem crops up again after some time

System File Checker Scan ie sfc/scannow done and shows no abnormality.Please help with a solution.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

KalyanGhosh1, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 14, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 System Not Responding

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 System Not Responding

1. Windows 10 System Not Responding - Similar Threads - System Responding

2. System not responding when left idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System not responding when left idle: Hello, am using Win 11 Laptop by Asus Rog. For the past few Weeks am facing issue with this lap, that when i left it for while it won't respond after. And after some time it shows the blue screen with error code 'drive power state failure' and sometimes with 'Unexpected Store...
  3. System not responding when left idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System not responding when left idle: Hello, am using Win 11 Laptop by Asus Rog. For the past few Weeks am facing issue with this lap, that when i left it for while it won't respond after. And after some time it shows the blue screen with error code 'drive power state failure' and sometimes with 'Unexpected Store...
  4. Shortly after I have logged on to Windows 11, the system no longer responds to clicks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortly after I have logged on to Windows 11, the system no longer responds to clicks.: Shortly after I have logged on to Windows 11, the system no longer responds to clicks.The network connection also drops out.For example, I can quickly open google Chrome and surf in one tab.If I open another one, no connection can be established.The taskbar works.Functions...
  5. Shortly after I have logged on to Windows 11, the system no longer responds to clicks.

Shortly after I have logged on to Windows 11, the system no longer responds to clicks.: Shortly after I have logged on to Windows 11, the system no longer responds to clicks.The network connection also drops out.For example, I can quickly open google Chrome and surf in one tab.If I open another one, no connection can be established.The taskbar works.Functions...
  6. System not responding after force shutting down during Windows Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System not responding after force shutting down during Windows Setup: Hi Team,I got a windows 10 setup screen which I was trying to proceed when I by mistake force shutdown my system and now it is coming as black with just a pointer.How do I resolve this issue?? Has my OS Crashes??Note: I was getting the Windows 10 Setup Screen which comes post...
  7. System not responding after force shutting down during Windows Setup

System not responding after force shutting down during Windows Setup: Hi Team,I got a windows 10 setup screen which I was trying to proceed when I by mistake force shutdown my system and now it is coming as black with just a pointer.How do I resolve this issue?? Has my OS Crashes??Note: I was getting the Windows 10 Setup Screen which comes post...
  8. System not responding after force shutting down during Windows Setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Icon File , folder, shortcuts & application right click - system not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon File , folder, shortcuts & application right click - system not responding: Hi we are using Windows server 2012 R2 as a terminal server. now we are facing the issue of right click issue. some times system suddenly not responding the right clicks and shows system busy symbol. on that time user cant sign out and sign in. also shows 'windows event...
  10. Icon File , folder, shortcuts & application right click - system not responding

Icon File , folder, shortcuts & application right click - system not responding: Hi we are using Windows server 2012 R2 as a terminal server. now we are facing the issue of right click issue. some times system suddenly not responding the right clicks and shows system busy symbol. on that time user cant sign out and sign in. also shows 'windows event...