Windows 10: windows 10 system password failing when i put i the right password

Discus and support windows 10 system password failing when i put i the right password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; hello so i wil jump straight to the point so i let my little sister use my laptop and she hit the key to start recording then she put a system password... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by iflmadman, Apr 1, 2019.

1. iflmadman Win User

windows 10 system password failing when i put i the right password

hello so i wil jump straight to the point so i let my little sister use my laptop and she hit the key to start recording then she put a system password on the laptop whail it was recording and she hit save and restart and then she stop the recording and the file went strate to my desktop computer i got a notification about the video i watched it i saw what she did then she told me there was something wrong then i said no dip Sherlock and i told her to give me back my laptop and now i cant get in to the login screen now i need a way to get rid of the password with out having to expose the soft/hardware to the outside world.

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help me.

p.s. she got in huge trouble becuase the laptop was $4,000

:)

iflmadman, Apr 1, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Apr 1, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 1, 2019
  4. Corrosion Win User

Help getting password from firefox

Im trying it right now.

Corrosion, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 system password failing when i put i the right password - Similar Threads - system password failing

2. I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...: I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I enter it and after that the mouse icon will slide endlessly until I move it. When I go to Ctrl+Alt+Del, then you can change the PIN code there. But when I log in to my profile, the...
  3. I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...: I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I enter it and after that the mouse icon will slide endlessly until I move it. When I go to Ctrl+Alt+Del, then you can change the PIN code there. But when I log in to my profile, the...
  4. I cant login to my computer even after putting in the right password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant login to my computer even after putting in the right password: How do I fix this I went to sleep last night and turned it off and woke up to that when I typed in the correct password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-to-my-computer-even-after-putting-in/a9f7c52a-5558-4a2d-a129-9520076aa89c
  5. I cant login to my computer even after putting in the right password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant login to my computer even after putting in the right password: How do I fix this I went to sleep last night and turned it off and woke up to that when I typed in the correct password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-to-my-computer-even-after-putting-in/a9f7c52a-5558-4a2d-a129-9520076aa89c
  6. How do I put a password on a folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I put a password on a folder?: How do I put a password on a folder in Microsoft 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-put-a-password-on-a-folder/1a677087-8aed-42a9-a57e-6197d4c0a122
  7. passwords when I upgrade to windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    passwords when I upgrade to windows 10: when I upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10, will the sites I have passwords to have to be reset ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/passwords-when-i-upgrade-to-windows-10/651e05a8-b745-4bb8-bcb0-7c22a49bf208"
  8. Windows 10 asking for password when I login but I never put a password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 asking for password when I login but I never put a password: [IMG]So today, i got on my pc and when i opened it, my computer was asking for a password. I didnt set a password or anything and its asking for one. Also, my computers language is Chinese even though i set it as English. Yesterday, my pc didnt require a password and it was...
  9. I need to put new password

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to put new password: Im having issues loggin into my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-put-new-password/4f945cbc-205b-4485-80bf-5c7e1ccbfcf0
  10. windows 10 system password failing when i put i the right password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 system password failing when i put i the right password: I was using my computer when my little sister asked me if she could use my laptop. then she started to mess around with my settings and she put a system pass wo luckly she pressed the button to start recording when she did it and then when she finished putting in ther...