Windows 10: Windows 10 system restore / apps removed / updates

Discus and support Windows 10 system restore / apps removed / updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 1. How to get my system restore back? And my "make windows better" Feedback does not work?? 2. All my apps have been removed from my Start Menu.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ConnieHuffman, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 system restore / apps removed / updates

1. How to get my system restore back? And my "make windows better" Feedback does not work??

2. All my apps have been removed from my Start Menu. Why are you doing this, it creates a lot of work for the user (Win 10 no longer user friendly)??

3. How to stop the updates when I restart my computer?

:)

ConnieHuffman, Apr 11, 2019
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Apr 11, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

Windows 10 system restore / apps removed / updates

Windows app removal - restore point

Hello,

Restore points are generated when you install a new application, Windows Update or driver. You can also manually create a restore point. Restoring to an earlier point of time won't affect your personal files, but it will remove all the applications, drivers
    and Windows Updates installed after the restore point was made. To better assist you regarding your concern, we'd like to know more information.

• Do you see any available restore point on your computer?
    • Have you tried reinstalling the applications that were removed?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For more details about System Restore, please check this
    link
    and refer to Restore from a system restore point section.

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 system restore / apps removed / updates

1. Windows 10 system restore / apps removed / updates - Similar Threads - system restore apps

2. Restore removed apps data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restore removed apps data: Suddenly I find online a list of removed apps and data of 1/15/2023. List was never found since the reset.How to restore all of them. Only two are shown in the blue clickable link form....
  3. Restore removed apps data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore removed apps data: Suddenly I find online a list of removed apps and data of 1/15/2023. List was never found since the reset.How to restore all of them. Only two are shown in the blue clickable link form....
  4. Restore removed apps data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problems in Windows 10 with Update and System Restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems in Windows 10 with Update and System Restore: Windows 10 update fails, System Restore does not work, Error Code 0x81000203, Bitlocker files are missing, and I removed my personal Microsoft account from my device, and now my files are missing - only used an external drive for File History until 02 January 2022 - now I've...
  6. Problems in Windows 10 with Update and System Restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems in Windows 10 with Update and System Restore: Windows 10 update fails, System Restore does not work, Error Code 0x81000203, Bitlocker files are missing, and I removed my personal Microsoft account from my device, and now my files are missing - only used an external drive for File History until 02 January 2022 - now I've...
  7. Problems in Windows 10 with Update and System Restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can I remove System Volume Restore in Windows 10?

Can I remove System Volume Restore in Windows 10?: My E drive i.e Disk Partition that's not of system, occupies 123 GB of space. However, my full PC combined only occupies 80GB space. Can I delete this? Is it safe to delete it?...
  9. Windows update and system restore

Windows update and system restore: As typical the latest Windows 10 update messed up the touch screen on my HP. When I go into System restore it only gives me todays updates, but no previous update / restore points. I've had W10 updates for the past several days and now the touch screen is not working...
  10. Can the useless System Restore be removed from Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can the useless System Restore be removed from Windows 10?: I am wondering as System Restore is useless. When you need it to work it fails to restore. I am wondering like I did with Windows Media Player and Internet Explorer if it is possible to remove System Restore. I use Macrium Reflect Home which is much more reliable and saved me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to restore apps removed by windows update