Windows 10: Windows 10 System Restore does not recognize my account password.

Discus and support Windows 10 System Restore does not recognize my account password. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 System Restore does not recognize my account password.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by richardryals, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 System Restore does not recognize my account password.

Windows 10 System Restore does not recognize my account password.

:)

richardryals, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Bastet Win User

System Image Restore Is Not Recognizing My Password

Although I do have 2-step verification I don't think it was the problem as I have been able to do a system restore in the past with it enabled. I also tried logging into my account on the pc with the password & that failed too. I was certainly careful in entering the password. After changing the password all was fine so I don't know whether something got messed up with the original password change or what else may have caused it.

Bastet, Sep 24, 2019
  3. kebabs35 Win User
    Changed microsoft account password but system restore only recognizes old password in windows 10

I have windows 10 on my computer which you now need your password to use system restore. I have just changed my microsoft account password as i suspected that someone has been using system restore without my permission which is causing problems with a
    security programme im using so it doesn't work properly. After changing the password my computer asked me to log in with the new password and i also changed it for my email. The only issue is that i checked to see if the new password worked in system restore
    but it says that it doesn't recognize it but i can still use my old password which obviously i dont want to use. Everything else seems to work ok with the new password. Can anyone help with this.

kebabs35, Sep 24, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 System Restore does not recognize my account password. - Similar Threads - System Restore does

2. My outlook account does not recognize my gmail account and will not sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My outlook account does not recognize my gmail account and will not sign in: My outlook account does not recognize my gmail account and will not sign in. It has been doing this a few days. I reinstalled it once and it seemed to fix the problem but now it is doing it again....
  3. Unable to log into My Microsoft Account/My password not recognized

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to log into My Microsoft Account/My password not recognized: Just installed windows 10 Update (May, 2019) on my Dell laptop. All of my shortcuts on my desktop were duplicated with only one of each pair that actually worked. I could not delete or move the useless shortcuts. Microsoft support online recommendation was to re-boot my...
  4. Windows 10, does not recognize my password!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10, does not recognize my password!: Hi all! I only want to share my findings with you. I had the same problem. My computer was extremely slow. So i decided to go through my startup settings. I went to MSCONFIG, and chose to reboot the computer with selected startup process option. That was when I noticed...
  5. Microsoft does not recognize my outlook account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft does not recognize my outlook account.: My laptop is only 3 months old was working ok, but one morning when I turned on I got the message that I was Log in with a temporarily profile. can anyone help me please?...
  6. Win 10 does not recognize my admin account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win 10 does not recognize my admin account: Hi! I upgraded Windows 7 to Windows 10 and as a result Win 10 does not recognize my admin account (I was using fingerprint to access it without a password), and now it does not open with fingerprint and does not accept any possible passwords. Moreover, I cannot use advanced...
  7. System Restore Will Not Accept Password

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore Will Not Accept Password: This one has me puzzled and any help will be appreciated. The problem is System Restore does not recognize my Windows password. When I try a System Restore and enter my password, the message says the password is incorrect. It's the same password that I use successfully to...
  8. System Image Restore Is Not Recognizing My Password

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Image Restore Is Not Recognizing My Password: This one has me puzzled and any help will be appreciated. The problem is System Image Restore does not recognize my Windows password. When I try to do a System Image Restore and enter my password, the message says the password is incorrect. It's the same password that I use...
  9. Windows 10 Pro does not recognize Administrator Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro does not recognize Administrator Account: I am logged in to Windows 10 Pro as an Administrator. The operating system refuses to allow me to unzip an executable file to a folder on my C Drive failing because an Administrator account is required. It does not give me the option to provide my password to authorize the...
  10. OS does not recognize Homegroup password?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OS does not recognize Homegroup password?: New laptop, first time Win10. I'm not yet ready to deal with the frustration of trying to setup a 'real' network with the other 2 machines so I'm doing a Homegroup temporarily. When prompted for the password, I opened Homegroup on my old Win7 machine and carefully typed...