Windows 10: Windows 10 System restore with not work even in Safe mode

Discus and support Windows 10 System restore with not work even in Safe mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 System restore with not work even in Safe mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Robert Cable, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Windows 10 System restore with not work even in Safe mode

Windows 10 System restore with not work even in Safe mode

:)

Robert Cable, Sep 4, 2018

2. Safe mode problem

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• By saying that you have a "Safe mode problem," did you mean to say that your computer is stuck in Safe mode or are you unable to boot it to Safe mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted to resolve your concern?

If this is caused by recent programs installed on your computer, then we suggest you to run
    System Restore to revert your system files to an earlier date. To run System Restore, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • On the run command box, type "RSTRUI.EXE" and hit enter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Make sure that you choose the restore point date when your computer was working fine. Please be advised that programs and applications installed on your computer after the restore point will be removed.

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Jerry8AB Win User

System Restore not working - Windows 10

System Restore not working.

When in Safe Mode, System Restore did not work on two different restore points.

Also, I have a question on Restore points (dates). When in normal Restore mode, old listings of Restore points are listed. But when I try to restore in Safe mode, most of the old listings are gone. Is this normal?

Thanks,

Jerry

4/12/17

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

Jerry8AB, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 System restore with not work even in Safe mode - Similar Threads - System restore Safe

2. Critical process died. Even though windows cannot be restored . safe mode is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical process died. Even though windows cannot be restored . safe mode is not working: My window is not working.No additional options are working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-even-though-windows-cannot/4d2603bf-8ff1-42b5-988d-e1d34075f594
  3. Critical process died. Even though windows cannot be restored . safe mode is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical process died. Even though windows cannot be restored . safe mode is not working: My window is not working.No additional options are working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-even-though-windows-cannot/4d2603bf-8ff1-42b5-988d-e1d34075f594
  4. Critical process died. Even though windows cannot be restored . safe mode is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot boot into windows 10, safe mode, reset even with recovery USB, or restore to system...

Cannot boot into windows 10, safe mode, reset even with recovery USB, or restore to system...: Hi there,I ran into a problem a few days ago leaving my laptop just open, walked away and came back with the a message "Press Y to reset fTPM" or "Press N to keep previous fTPM record and continue system reboot". I pressed N and it tried to boot up windows but it also...
  6. USB Peripherals only work is safe mode, not even after system restore point

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Peripherals only work is safe mode, not even after system restore point: The ONLY thing that works is my steam controller(of all the things, god damn steam controller), which I've been using to navigate I managed to get to start in safe mode, where EVERYTHING works as normally. After that, attempted a system restore point to before this issue...
  7. Not even safe mode works

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not even safe mode works: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dranedagger4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hl2ju6/not_even_safe_mode_works/
  8. Windows 10 System Restore Failed and Safe Mode Unavailable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 System Restore Failed and Safe Mode Unavailable: Yesterday I could never get past my Windows login screen. I would enter my pin and it would freeze, so I did shift restart and uninstalled the latest quality update. That did no fix the problem, so I tried to uninstall the latest feature update but that always failed. Then...
  9. Win 10 crashes - not even safe mode works

Win 10 crashes - not even safe mode works: Hi everyone! I'm trying to get an HP Pavillion laptop with Win 10 to start properly. What happens is that I reach the login screen, it accepts the login and says "Welcome", but after 10 min of trying to actually reach the desktop, it crashes and a fault message shows saying...
  10. System Restore in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore in Safe Mode: Hi all, Okay, this is the first time I ran System Restore and not sure if it worked or not. I had an incompatibility issue with the system and figured I'll revert back to a previous configuration that worked. Using the regular method always gave an error and saying...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no system restore points are working even in safe mode

2. system restore not working in windows 10