Windows 10: Windows 10 system - sound settings

Discus and support Windows 10 system - sound settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Notification sound setting resets to 100 everytime I get a notification. If I reset it to a lower number, it will stay at that number until a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SurveyorMWKy, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 system - sound settings

Notification sound setting resets to 100 everytime I get a notification. If I reset it to a lower number, it will stay at that number until a new notification.

:)

SurveyorMWKy, Mar 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Mar 19, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Windows 10 system - sound settings :p

cadaveca, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 system - sound settings

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 system - sound settings

1. Windows 10 system - sound settings - Similar Threads - system sound settings

2. System sound settings will not stay as I set them.

in Windows 10 Customization
    System sound settings will not stay as I set them.: I set system sounds to "No Sounds" on Control panel/change system sound, but settings keep reverting back to "Windows Default". How do I keep settings on "No Sounds"?...
  3. Advanced system sound settings

Advanced system sound settings: Are there any ways to configure the Open/Close Program Sound further, into foreground/background programs only/both? I would like the sound to be played whenever I run/close a Program, but not every time a Background Process starts/ends. It causes nuisance more annoying than...
  4. Windows 10 start and system sounds

Windows 10 start and system sounds: I've read several posts about the details of windows 10 start, but they don't answer my particular interest, which is when is the PC actually started: a going concern ready for app usage, and the meaning of windows sounds during the start and/or log-in process. How I came to...
  5. Windows 10 Sound Settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Sound Settings?: This is driving me pretty damn nuts. I have some really nice BT Speakers on my desk but if I so much as go past 10 on the Windows sound slider the things are BLARING loud. On the back of the speakers the sound isn't even turned up to half volume it's closer to a quarter. So...
  6. Changing system sounds in Windows 10

Changing system sounds in Windows 10: Hello everyone, I want to change the system sounds from Windows. But I have a question: Changing these sounds can cause damage to my Windows? <Modified Title to read sounds instead of spunds for clarification purposes>...
  7. Windows 10 System Sounds Not Playing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 System Sounds Not Playing: Hey, everybody. I've been using this computer for well over a year and all of the sudden this week for no reason it stopped playing system sounds. Like, they literally don't play. A common problem is that it's set to zero in the volume mixer. Well, I set the system sounds...
  8. Windows 10 System Sounds Not Playing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 System Sounds Not Playing: Hey, everybody. I've been using this computer for well over a year and all of the sudden this week for no reason it stopped playing system sounds. Like, they literally don't play. A common problem is that it's set to zero in the volume mixer. Well, I set the system sounds...
  9. Windows 10 surround sound settings

Windows 10 surround sound settings: I have a Vizio surround sound system that i just installed in my living room. Its 5.1 surround and it has a sound bar, sub, and two satellite speakers. I have the surround sound enabled and it works, however in the pictures of the speaker layouts in the surround sound...
  10. Windows Sound and System settings not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Sound and System settings not working: Hello Everyone! Last night my computer was working fine. I didn't download any new programs or make any changes whatsoever. However, this morning when trying to boot up my computer, it wouldn't turn on. It lights were lit indicating that it was on but the screen wouldn't...