Windows 10: Windows 10 System Sounds- Tinny, no Bass

Discus and support Windows 10 System Sounds- Tinny, no Bass in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; New HP Envy Laptop (17-bw0)- Windows chimes that are activated by events in windows are very tinny with no bass. Music CDs and YouTube video audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlWF1, Nov 30, 2018.

1. AlWF1 Win User

Windows 10 System Sounds- Tinny, no Bass

New HP Envy Laptop (17-bw0)- Windows chimes that are activated by events in windows are very tinny with no bass. Music CDs and YouTube video audio sound is OK. Tried updating and rolling back Realtek Audio driver under Sound, Video, and game controllers. Tried changing all settings that I could find. Nothing made a difference. Can anyone help with this? Thanks in advance.

:)

AlWF1, Nov 30, 2018

2. windows 10 sound is tinny realtek drivers, no bass

windows 10 sound is tinny, realtek drivers, no bass, tried adjusting quality, brand new computer 10 installed, I should not have to pay Microsoft for good quality sound ? love my music, not sqeaky stuff

Catherinerowe, Nov 30, 2018
  3. No bass playing in sound

This problem keeps happening when no bass plays in sounds causing all music to sound tinny.

It happened last week and clicking Playback Devices > Spatial Sound > Restore Defaults fixed the problem.

The problem has now happened again and the above steps have not fixed the problem this time.

I have seen other people mention this in the forum but advice is outdated

Reinstalling Realtek has also not fixed the problem.

Please provide some advice on how to fix this problem.

TonyPlatts, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Windows 10 System Sounds- Tinny, no Bass

Since Windows 10 update, volume has diminished and sounds very tinny. Need help.

Since Windows 10 update, I have lost most of the sound volume and lost bass. Sounds tinny. I had this problem 6 months ago when there was another update

PhyllisKos, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 System Sounds- Tinny, no Bass

1. Windows 10 System Sounds- Tinny, no Bass - Similar Threads - System Sounds Tinny

2. System sounds bass boosted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System sounds bass boosted: Hello, so recently just today my system sounds were bass boosted. It wasn't like this before, it just became bass boosted now. I would want to know how to fix this.Thanks....
  3. System sounds bass boosted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System sounds bass boosted: Hello, so recently just today my system sounds were bass boosted. It wasn't like this before, it just became bass boosted now. I would want to know how to fix this.Thanks....
  4. System sounds bass boosted

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. USB Audio has tinny sound to it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Audio has tinny sound to it: Hi So I have an HP Omen laptop and as with alot of laptop the headphone audio jack stinks. Jiggle it even slightly and the audio cuts in and out. So last week my brother suggested looking at a pair of USB headphones and I have a hard tie finding right size fitting...
  6. Random hollow/tinny sound

Random hollow/tinny sound: Hello all... I would like advice on this matter... I jump ship from Windows 7 to 10 thereabouts 3 months ago. Everything is running smoothly and just the way I want it to.... Within the last 4/6 weeks, the sound on this computer will randomly sound hollow, whether I'm...
  7. No bass and tinny sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No bass and tinny sound: Hi all, I have a HP Pavilion Power Laptop 15-cb0xx running windows 10. I have no Bass in youtube or and media player and the sound in general sounds horrible. This was not always the case. However, when I go into Fruity Loops (a digital audio workstation that uses another...
  8. Flat sound/No bass Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Flat sound/No bass Windows 10: Hey! Recently, I've been having trouble with my headphones.I hear little or no bass anymore and that's very annoying because I make a lot of music, for example on FL Studio.I already rebooted my pc and kept the files, but that didn't help.I also removed and reinstalled all...
  9. Mic sounds really tinny lack of bass and quiet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic sounds really tinny lack of bass and quiet: Hi, guys whenever I put my headset into my 3.5mm jack on my laptop the audio sounds really tinny lack of bass and quiet, I've tried multiple headsets but they all do the same thing. Any help would be appreciated. also, my headset is a sades sa810...
  10. Weird robotic / tinny sound

Weird robotic / tinny sound: So, I have following problem that I get weird tinny toned / robotic sound from chrome, discord & several other browsers i tried. Drivers up to date (also tried reinstalling them), so is windows (windows 10 latest build). Spotify & Edge are not affected by that, which means...