Windows 10: windows 10 system thread exception not handled, every time I update Windows 10 to Version...

Discus and support windows 10 system thread exception not handled, every time I update Windows 10 to Version... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; On several occasions I have attempted to update Windows 10 Pro from Version 1803 to version 1903 or 1909. Each time I have encountered the Blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ronpetersen10, Feb 18, 2020.

1. windows 10 system thread exception not handled, every time I update Windows 10 to Version...

On several occasions I have attempted to update Windows 10 Pro from Version 1803 to version 1903 or 1909. Each time I have encountered the Blue screen with stop code SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. In the past I eliminated the problem by uninstalling the Feature updated and reverted back to Version 1803.

I've updated my Nvidia Quadro 2000 graphics card to the latest driver, and the Intel Graphics driver does not appear in Device Manager. I built my computer in 2012, I don't know what else could be causing the blue screen when I update the version.

I have two minidump files dated 2/18/2020 in the Windows\Minidump folder. Can I send them as attachments to technical support? Should I continue reverting to Version 1803, or is there a way to fix the startup problem?

Thanks!

Ron Petersen

:)

ronpetersen10, Feb 18, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Feb 18, 2020
  3. System Thread Exception Not Handled?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

The System Thread Exception Not Handled error in Windows mostly occur due to incompatible or old graphics card drivers. System Thread Exception Not Handled error is often displayed along with the Blue Screen of Death

I suggest you to boot into Safe Mode environment and update your graphic drivers.

Method 1: Update drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters.
    • Right-click on the graphics
      card
      and click on Update driver software.

You may also download the latest graphic drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install them on your computer.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Method 2:

Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the installer and click on "Properties".
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Azuch Win User

windows 10 system thread exception not handled, every time I update Windows 10 to Version...

System thread exception not handled - Windows 10

I have a "system thread exception not handled error" every time I restart my laptop since upgrading to windows 10. It never did this with windows 7.

The message that appears on the blue screen is "System Thread Exception Not Handled bcmwl6.sys".

If I shut the computer down it doesn't appear - the only time it does is during a restart. Why would that be?

Azuch, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 system thread exception not handled, every time I update Windows 10 to Version...

1. windows 10 system thread exception not handled, every time I update Windows 10 to Version... - Similar Threads - system thread exception

2. system thread exception not handled windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system thread exception not handled windows 10: i had this error just now. it keeps on booting on loops and i pressed “automatic repair” but it does not work, all it does is just check the diagnostics and go back to automatic repair screen the laptop i use is 9 years old...
  3. system thread exception not handled windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system thread exception not handled windows 10: i had this error just now. it keeps on booting on loops and i pressed “automatic repair” but it does not work, all it does is just check the diagnostics and go back to automatic repair screen the laptop i use is 9 years old...
  4. system thread exception not handled windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. system thread exception not handled windows 10

system thread exception not handled windows 10: Hello! I've bad to BSOD, the first one I didn't see since I was focused on something else, and the second one was system thread exception not handled! From what I read, it can be a driver or a ram problem so please look into these dumps and tell me what caused them!!Dumps:...
  6. system thread exception not handled windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system thread exception not handled windows 10: Hello! I've bad to BSOD, the first one I didn't see since I was focused on something else, and the second one was system thread exception not handled! From what I read, it can be a driver or a ram problem so please look into these dumps and tell me what caused them!!Dumps:...
  7. system thread exception not handled windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. windows 10 system thread exception not handled

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 system thread exception not handled: lately my windows started giving me blue screen and keeps trying to repair and restarting. how can i figure out what causes this problem. my computer gets this error only when i reboot. i can use my computer for days without turning it off. no blue screen while windows...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hello, I just installed Windows 10 Pro, but when I entered into Windows I got a BSoD, I was upgrading from Windows 7 Ultimate, and I wondered how I can fix this problem. When I first booted into Windows 10, I found all of my componenets are all out of date so I tried to...
  10. System thread exception not handled Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System thread exception not handled Windows 10: Cannot boot my Lenovo Thinkpad. BSOD, cannot do anything. I cannot go to Device Manager or do anything at all, as I *only* have the blue screen, in a constant restart option. Won't allow me to reset the computer or pursue any other option. I cannot even fill in key id...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system thread extension not handled during 1903 update