Windows 10: Windows 10 SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION THREAD NOT HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys

Discus and support Windows 10 SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION THREAD NOT HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please help me. I don't know much about computers, and reaching out to the community is all the best I can get. I've been experiencing this BSOD for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by April Jade Ruiz, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION THREAD NOT HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys

Please help me. I don't know much about computers, and reaching out to the community is all the best I can get. I've been experiencing this BSOD for more than a year with my pc rebooting around 10 times every episode. It's just that it's been a while since the last, and now it's really getting in the way with work I have to do.

Here are the necessary FILES stated from a thread with the same concern. I hope the team can see what's wrong. I'll be glad to do whatever is needed to.

:)

April Jade Ruiz, Mar 17, 2019
  2. Azuch Win User

System thread exception not handled - Windows 10

I have a "system thread exception not handled error" every time I restart my laptop since upgrading to windows 10. It never did this with windows 7.

The message that appears on the blue screen is "System Thread Exception Not Handled bcmwl6.sys".

If I shut the computer down it doesn't appear - the only time it does is during a restart. Why would that be?

Azuch, Mar 17, 2019
  3. JonHait Win User
    how do I fix System thread exception not handled on Windows 10

how do I fix System thread exception not handled on Windows 10

nvlddmkm.

JonHait, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Windows 10 SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION THREAD NOT HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys

System Thread Exception Not Handled?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

The System Thread Exception Not Handled error in Windows mostly occur due to incompatible or old graphics card drivers. System Thread Exception Not Handled error is often displayed along with the Blue Screen of Death

I suggest you to boot into Safe Mode environment and update your graphic drivers.

Method 1: Update drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters.
    • Right-click on the graphics
      card
      and click on Update driver software.

You may also download the latest graphic drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install them on your computer.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Method 2:

Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the installer and click on "Properties".
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION THREAD NOT HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys

1. Windows 10 SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION THREAD NOT HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys - Similar Threads - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION

2. SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hello. I have a problem. So whenever I turn on my laptop and connect to wifi I get a endless cycle of blue screen and the error code that I get is "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" My laptop works just fine when on airplane mode. If possible I would like some assistance...
  3. SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys: Bilgisayarımı kullanırken wi-fi bağlantısı kesildi ama telefonum hala wi-fi ağına bağlıydı yani wi-fi ağında bir problem yoktu. Bende Ağ ve internet ayarları için sorunları gider seçeneğini seçtim tam o sırada bilgisayarım mavi ekran verip bu uyarıyı verdi.Durdurma Kodu:...
  4. SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys: Bilgisayarımı kullanırken wi-fi bağlantısı kesildi ama telefonum hala wi-fi ağına bağlıydı yani wi-fi ağında bir problem yoktu. Bende Ağ ve internet ayarları için sorunları gider seçeneğini seçtim tam o sırada bilgisayarım mavi ekran verip bu uyarıyı verdi.Durdurma Kodu:...
  5. SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. System Thread Exception Not Handled (igdkmd64.sys)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Thread Exception Not Handled (igdkmd64.sys): (Note: I have been updating from Windows 7 to Windows 10). I have installed Windows 10 on a laptop and two PC’s All went well but today (3 days later) my main PC when switch this morning on gave me the following. (Fig1) System Thread Exception Not Handled (igdkmd64.sys) I...
  7. SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: My PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. HELP ME PLEASE IM STRUGGLING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I NEED MY PC FOR MY ONLINE CLASS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-thread-exception-not-handled/ff26b0b6-da00-45ae-8352-731c0bf2feb1
  8. System Thread Exception Not Handled

System Thread Exception Not Handled: I have been getting a System Thread Exception Handled BSOD on Windows 10. It mostly occurs when I am restarting or shutting down. I have tried all the solutions I can find online updating drivers, sfc scannow etc. I cannot get into safe mode to uninstall my graphics drivers....
  9. System Thread Exception Not Handled

System Thread Exception Not Handled: I have been receiving a number of BSODs recently including: System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA rzudd.sys, and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA xboxgip.sys. Since I'm having so many different BSODs, I am wondering if there is a way to isolate what the...
  10. BSOD system thread exception not handled rtkvhd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD system thread exception not handled rtkvhd64.sys: TL,DR: system thread exception not handled rtkvhd64.sys error screen and resetting to factory does not work. Hi, I've recently had an issue with my Hp Envy and it will randomly crash and show the screen shown on the link and it will be stuck in this screen. I have no idea...
Tags: