Windows 10: Windows 10, System Time Dizzles Away, System time synchronized with the hardware clock Seen...

Discus and support Windows 10, System Time Dizzles Away, System time synchronized with the hardware clock Seen... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, The OS is Windows 10. The PC is NOT connected to any network, no LAN, no Internet. However, the system time is still moving away. There are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Flee-the-cold, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10, System Time Dizzles Away, System time synchronized with the hardware clock Seen...

Hello,

The OS is Windows 10. The PC is NOT connected to any network, no LAN, no Internet. However, the system time is still moving away. There are "System time synchronized with the hardware clock" messages seen in the event log every now and then, which could be related to why the system time is going incorrect.

The Windows PC is a Zotac PC, used for industrial control purposes, and there is no LAN connections available, not to mention Internet access. In such a configuration, it's hard to imagine the OS could try to sync with any time server or anything, but it's just making itself wrong.

The event log in both text format and .evtx are available upon request.

Please help find out what could be the root cause and help with a resolution.

Thanks,

Charles

:)

Flee-the-cold, Jan 2, 2020
  2. Uplink10 Win User

Windows 8.1: "System time synchronized with the hardware clock."

Every so often my time on PC was resetted to 2 hours in the past. I checked my settings for synchronizing time with an Internet time server but as I knew, synchronization was turned off. So I started looking at other reasons and I found this entry in Event Viewer:

Windows 10, System Time Dizzles Away, System time synchronized with the hardware clock Seen... 11.png

It says:
    I do not know why did Windows synchronizes time with my time in BIOS but it is wrong and I never requested it nor did I turn it on.

Uplink10, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Uplink10 Win User

No. Funny thing is when I installed Windows 8.1 on some other computer which was connected to the internet and had synchronizing (with Microsoft's servers) enabled I noticed that it had clock also off by 2 hours, maybe synchronization was too late and "hardware clock synchronization" clock was still set.

Uplink10, Jan 2, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Windows 10, System Time Dizzles Away, System time synchronized with the hardware clock Seen...

There is a separate Time Synchronize task in Task Scheduler that causes this, AFAIK. If you don't have internet syncing on(why don't you?) it will sync the time with the system BIOS time.

newtekie1, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10, System Time Dizzles Away, System time synchronized with the hardware clock Seen...

1. Windows 10, System Time Dizzles Away, System time synchronized with the hardware clock Seen... - Similar Threads - System Dizzles Away

2. System time synchronized with the hardware clock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System time synchronized with the hardware clock.: Hi. From the last 2 months, we are facing below issue on our Windows 2016 server every 10 days. Server time is going back by 1 hour with the below message in eventvwr. The system time has changed to ‎2023‎-‎12‎-‎27T07:34:29.500000000Z from ‎2023‎-‎12‎-‎27T08:34:38.153992100Z....
  3. System time synchronized with the hardware clock.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System time synchronized with the hardware clock.: Hi. From the last 2 months, we are facing below issue on our Windows 2016 server every 10 days. Server time is going back by 1 hour with the below message in eventvwr. The system time has changed to ‎2023‎-‎12‎-‎27T07:34:29.500000000Z from ‎2023‎-‎12‎-‎27T08:34:38.153992100Z....
  4. Time and clock can't synchronize to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time and clock can't synchronize to internet: Hi,No matter what I do, I can't synchronize my windows clock to any time server. Tried a few different ones already and no success. Also tried a dozen tutorials over the internet on w32time and so on, and also no success.In general, I wouldn't mind, but web apps on Edge keep...
  5. Time and clock can't synchronize to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time and clock can't synchronize to internet: Hi,No matter what I do, I can't synchronize my windows clock to any time server. Tried a few different ones already and no success. Also tried a dozen tutorials over the internet on w32time and so on, and also no success.In general, I wouldn't mind, but web apps on Edge keep...
  6. Time and clock can't synchronize to internet

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Time not synchronizing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Time not synchronizing: Synchronizing with internet time server stopped working a few weeks ago in Windows 10. Doesn't matter the time server. I already set the w32time service to Automatic, started and unregistered and re-registered it, ran SFC, and everything else I see in the forums to try. I...
  8. Computer wakes from hibernation, triggered by "System time synchronized with the hardware...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer wakes from hibernation, triggered by "System time synchronized with the hardware...: Hi, I am having my PC come out of hibernation every morning at the same time, with the following trigger: The system time has changed to ‎2021‎-‎03‎-‎01T12:27:52.500000000Z from ‎2021‎-‎02‎-‎26T22:26:24.126921000Z. Change Reason: System time synchronized with the hardware...
  9. system clock time

in Windows 10 Customization
    system clock time: is it possible in windows 10 to set the clock to synchronize with the internet time more frequently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/system-clock-time/b40fa7a4-0622-48b7-b528-57ecc7332610
  10. Synchronize Clock with an Internet Time Server in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Synchronize Clock with an Internet Time Server in Windows 10: How to: Synchronize Clock with an Internet Time Server in Windows 10 How to Synchronize Clock with an Internet Time Server in Windows 10 Your PC's clock is used to record the time whenever you create or modify files on your PC. You can change the clock's time zone[/b]....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows system time hardware clock syncro

2. windows 10 time synchronization failed client workstations

3. windows 10 hardware clock