Windows 10: Windows 10 System Tray Icons Moving

Discus and support Windows 10 System Tray Icons Moving in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have just installed a fresh version of Windows 10 Pro 1809, Build 17763.253 and my PC works perfectly. However, my system tray is behaving in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FelixDaHousecat, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 System Tray Icons Moving

I have just installed a fresh version of Windows 10 Pro 1809, Build 17763.253 and my PC works perfectly. However, my system tray is behaving in a strange manner. To the left and/or the right of the clock a white vertical bar continuously flashes on and off causing the icons to move to the left and then back again. This issue doesn't prevent me from using the PC but it is very irritating. I preformed the fresh install to try and fix the problem but sadly it hasn't.

Can anyone help?

:)

FelixDaHousecat, Jan 17, 2019

2. System Tray Icons Don't Stay in Tray and Instead Keep Moving Up Into "Off Icons"

I tried this suggestion to keep the tray icons I want in my tray THERE

instead of moving up into the icons box at the system tray arrow.

I tried these instructions listed on this site in answer to the same question:

1. click Start.

2. Type Customize icons.

3. click Customize icons on the task bar.

4. Click Turn system icons on or off.

5. Set the icons that you want to On.

6. Click ok.

That works, but not for long.

Then the problem repeats.

I'd like a solution that keeps the icons I select IN THE TRAY till I change them,

even if I power on or off.

The solution seems like it should be simple, but it's not.

To save you time helping me:

I've researched the other threads, and I will not change the Registry,

or create a new account, or do another
    System File Checker (SFC),

or try the solutions listed in those other threads that did not result in a solution,

so please do not propose those.

Do you have an idea that might work? Would love to hear.

Windows 10, updated.

MariaLorraine, Jan 17, 2019
  3. How to recover hidden icon in System tray on Windows 10?

Hi Callum,

As you are facing issues with un-hiding the icon in System tray, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know which is the icon you have deleted from the system tray for better assistance?

I suggest you to try the below steps to add the icons to Taskbar and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings.
    • Click on System> Notifications & actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear on taskbar (to select the icons that appear on Taskbar)
      and also click on Turn system icons on or off

Hope it helps. If the issue still persists, let us know with brief description for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Mysticode Win User

Windows 10 System Tray Icons Moving

Minimize to icon tray not working in Windows 10 Anniversary Edition

Since updating to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition, RealTemp is no longer minimizing to my icon tray. Is anyone else having these issues?

Thank you.

Mysticode, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 System Tray Icons Moving

1. Windows 10 System Tray Icons Moving - Similar Threads - System Tray Icons

2. System Tray Notification Icons Disappear Move

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Tray Notification Icons Disappear Move: After my New Laptop installed the latest update this morning KB5003637, my System Tray Icons will condense when you select a navigation item or the expanded list and then will disappear.Resizing the System Tray Icons will bring them back until you select something...
  3. Changing System Tray Icons in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing System Tray Icons in Windows 10: Hi, I looked around but it seems like the old tools such as CustomizerGod don't work with Windows 10 20H2 for changing system tray icons to custom ones. Anyone has any recommendation to either the way to manually swap them or a tool which does work with the latest Windows 10...
  4. Move system tray

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Move system tray: Hi! So I have a cool new wallpaper and I want a minimal look in my home screen. I am using rocketdock for a MacOS dock effect for my apps but I have no use of the taskbar. I found a way to hide it completely, but I still want system tray to appear on the top right part of my...
  5. System Tray Icon

System Tray Icon: I have a vision problem and the Safely Remove Icon is very hard for me to see. I would like to change the icon to something more visible. I can't seem to find it in the registry. Thank you....
  6. system tray icons

system tray icons: I received an update to Win 10 and ever since the update, I am only able to see two icons on the system tray at the same time. For example, I now have the speaker icon and the wifi "fan" icon on the system tray. I would like to also have the battery icon on like I've always...
  7. Scaleable System Tray Icons Windows 10

Scaleable System Tray Icons Windows 10: As we move forward I see a couple of likeable features in 1809. One of them being "increase text size" rather than just Scaling. A person could use both of those features if they wanted to but I have a feeling most people with good eyesight would use the "increase text...
  8. Scaleable System Tray Icons Windows 10

Scaleable System Tray Icons Windows 10: As we move forward I see a couple of likeable features in 1809. One of them being "increase text size" rather than just Scaling. A person could use both of those features if they wanted to but I have a feeling most people with good eyesight would use the "increase text...
  9. Move "Safely Remove Hardware" icon from system tray to Hidden Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Move "Safely Remove Hardware" icon from system tray to Hidden Icons: . My "Safely Remove Hardware" icon has moved from Hidden Icons to the system tray - to the right of the "Show hIdden icons" icon. How can I move it back to Hidden Icons? Thanks. 110170
  10. Change system tray icons in windows 10

Change system tray icons in windows 10: Hi Forum Does anybody know how can I replace or change my system tray icons in windows 10 ? In Windows 7 I was able to do it but I can't find any information on the web on how to do it in windows 10. Any help? 75598

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system tray moving icons windows 10

2. moving system tray

3. have system tray icons in same order

4. how to make an icon always appear in the system tray,
  5. icons by the system tray keep moving,
  6. system tray keeps moving windows 10,
  7. move windows 10 system icons,
  8. windows 10 tray icons moving,
  9. system tray icons moving,
  10. moving icons in tray,
  11. windows 10 system tray icons moving,