Windows 10: Windows 10 System Tray Not Showing

Discus and support Windows 10 System Tray Not Showing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello! i upgraded my laptop software from windows 8.1 to windows 10 a few months ago, and yesterday i've noticed almost all of the people who have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EpicGaming1, May 6, 2021.

1. Windows 10 System Tray Not Showing

hello! i upgraded my laptop software from windows 8.1 to windows 10 a few months ago, and yesterday i've noticed almost all of the people who have windows 10 have system tray in their taskbar, whereas i can not see any system tray in my taskbar. please help me, i really need the system tray because the app icons take up all space on my taskbar.

:)

EpicGaming1, May 6, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 6, 2021
  3. p060477 Win User
    Avira icon on system tray not showing

thxs!
    all the services to which it depends this one are actually set to -automatic- and are all working...

i've just unistalled and do the exact procedure suggested by marsmimar..but did really not solve

see also this topic on avira forum:
    no more avira icon in my system tray - Avira Answers

what a pity
    what a shame for avira...

p060477, May 6, 2021
  4. Windows 10 System Tray Not Showing

Lost clock and calendar from system tray after update on September 25, 2016

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue happens. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you adjust the height of the system tray. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the system tray.
    • Make sure that the Lock all taskbars
      option is unchecked.
    • Try positioning your cursor at the top edge of the system tray until you see a vertical line with arrows at both tips.
    • Hold the left mouse button down and drag the edge of the system tray upward to expand it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 System Tray Not Showing

1. Windows 10 System Tray Not Showing - Similar Threads - System Tray Showing

2. Windows Explorer System Tray not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer System Tray not showing: Windows 11 Pro 22h2, windows tiny edition. Issue present since first setup, previously the issue was seen when taskbar was set to autohide, system tray stopped showing wifi/battery/sound/clock.NB: I've turned off everything I don't use search etc. I was gonna patch the...
  3. Windows Explorer System Tray not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer System Tray not showing: Windows 11 Pro 22h2, windows tiny edition. Issue present since first setup, previously the issue was seen when taskbar was set to autohide, system tray stopped showing wifi/battery/sound/clock.NB: I've turned off everything I don't use search etc. I was gonna patch the...
  4. System Tray arrow not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Tray arrow not showing.: After a recent windows 11 update, the little System Tray arrow just is not there anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray-arrow-not-showing/7693f6b4-b4e6-4127-af3d-79a21465ba2c
  5. System Tray arrow not showing.

System Tray arrow not showing.: After a recent windows 11 update, the little System Tray arrow just is not there anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray-arrow-not-showing/7693f6b4-b4e6-4127-af3d-79a21465ba2c
  6. japanese ime not showing in taskbar or systems tray - Windows 10

japanese ime not showing in taskbar or systems tray - Windows 10: This might have happened when I moved the taskbar or the systems tray to vertical rather than horizontal. But it's back now in horizontal and even after messing with the IME settings in Language Settings, I can't get it the IME thing that lets me switche from English to...
  7. Date not showing with time in system tray

Date not showing with time in system tray: My date has stopped appearing in my task bar, and only the time is showing. I recently changed monitor configurations over and back, and I found this problem when I returned to my original set up. I have messed with settings for this before, formatting the date/time in the...
  8. System Tray - Power not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Tray - Power not showing: Dear all,I am writing because of the change I have in the System tray. For some reason, it shows my power on the sign-in screen, but not on the system tray.Would anyone know why this is, please?Marek...
  9. Windows 10 tray is not showing?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 tray is not showing?: Hello evrybody i need help my tray icon is not showing up and I need it becuse my taskbar is getting full and i need to know how to enable tray icon i have a screenshot of it [img] can somebody say how to enable it/fix it? 87541
  10. system tray tooltips don't show in windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    system tray tooltips don't show in windows 10: Hi, On previous Windows installations I used to roll the mouse pointer over the system tray icons in order to show tooltips like the % level of battery or the volume of the speakers. I also used to left-click in order to change the volume but now after upgrading to win10,...