Windows 10: Windows 10 System Update KB4560960 Glitch

Discus and support Windows 10 System Update KB4560960 Glitch in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there any way to make my printer work with this system update: KB4560960 I called my printer company Brother and they were unable to resolve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndreaVaughn1, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 System Update KB4560960 Glitch

Is there any way to make my printer work with this system update: KB4560960

I called my printer company Brother and they were unable to resolve this issue. They suggested I contact you. This Windows 10 system update is causing a glitch with my printer and it won’t work. Every time I uninstall it I can get the printer to work. But the update will reinstall again on a different day and the printer stops working. I just tried to print a document and my printer wouldn't work. I checked the most recent system updates and this update reinstalled again on 6/20/2020. Every time I uninstall it, it re-installs so I can't seem to stop it. I just uninstalled it again and my printer worked, so I was able to print my document.

:)

AndreaVaughn1, Jun 25, 2020

2. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 System Update KB4560960 Glitch

Windows 10 Update Glitches

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Power troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Method 3::Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 System Update KB4560960 Glitch

1. Windows 10 System Update KB4560960 Glitch - Similar Threads - System Update KB4560960

2. Recent update KB4560960

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent update KB4560960: Every time this update installs it does not allow my printer to function. I have uninstalled twice. Will there be a fix for this problem in the future???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-update-kb4560960/dea04810-7313-4d47-8103-be078810d750
  3. Windows update KB4560960

Windows update KB4560960: Good morning, The above update is causing me constant issues, it installs and stops functionality of many programs and peripherals on my computer. I uninstall the update and functionality is restored until it installs again. It is a constant circle of install/uninstall,...
  4. Update KB4560960

Update KB4560960: Just to let you all know that when the above update is installed it can lead to some printing functions of SAGE Accounts not working. Especially if you have designed your own logo that prints out with SAGE information ... such as delivery manifests etc...
  5. Update KB4560960

Update KB4560960: Windows 10 update KB4560960 has caused my Brother printer to stop printing. I uninstalled the update and printer works fine. Every few days the same update reinstalls and I must uninstall. Can I stop this particular update from installing and how is it done?...
  6. KB4560960 Update

KB4560960 Update: Please stop sending this update to me and many others. When you send this to my computer *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, All of my Plotters, large format printers and desk top printers stop working. It cost me $450.00 to find out that the problem is the update...
  7. Microsoft update KB4560960

Microsoft update KB4560960: I have Win 10 version 1909. Update KB4560960 disables my Brother printer so I uninstalled it. But auto update keeps re-installing it. I've temporally paused auto update. I'm told I must now install update KB4567512. Where do I find this and how do I install it?...
  8. Windows 10 update KB4560960

Windows 10 update KB4560960: dieser update hat zur Folge, dass mein Drucker Brother DCP-150C nicht mehr druckt. Wenn ich diesen update lösche, ist wieder alles ok, aber jeden Abend kommt der update wieder. Wie kann ich das verhindern?...
  9. Windows 10 Update KB4560960

Windows 10 Update KB4560960: Like many others in the community, Windows 10 Update KB4560960 has caused printer problems. Has there been a solution issued? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-kb4560960/ca60d803-a4bd-45dd-8526-00c200ec5573
  10. Windows 10 KB4560960 Update

Windows 10 KB4560960 Update: Hi. I along with many others are experiencing printer issues following the above update, the general consensus to get printers working again is to uninstall the update; seeing as how the update included security patches I'm not sure how prudent uninstalling the update is....
Tags: