Windows 10: Windows 10 Systeminfo

Discus and support Windows 10 Systeminfo in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I would like to add systeminfo application to my Win10PE image, but i am having issues getting it to recognize the hardware installed in the unit. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThomasDietsch, May 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Systeminfo

I would like to add systeminfo application to my Win10PE image, but i am having issues getting it to recognize the hardware installed in the unit. I plan on using this to verify that the correct amount of memory is installed in the unit. could someone help me with the exact files i need to move over to get the sysinfo application to recognize the RAM thats installed in the unit?

:)

ThomasDietsch, May 22, 2020
  2. lucasweir Win User

HWBot Windows 10?

So this is what i found, however i dont get what an ORB link is, along with Intel XTU?

lucasweir, May 22, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 22, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Systeminfo

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Systeminfo

1. Windows 10 Systeminfo - Similar Threads - Systeminfo

2. systeminfo reports wrong boot time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    systeminfo reports wrong boot time: systeminfo reports wrong boot time while fast startup is enabled. Is there any solution to this without disabling Fast startup feature. You can create virtual Ethernet and a virtual connection, so when you check it's status, the connection time is shown. From here we can find...
  3. systeminfo reports wrong boot time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    systeminfo reports wrong boot time: systeminfo reports wrong boot time while fast startup is enabled. Is there any solution to this without disabling Fast startup feature. You can create virtual Ethernet and a virtual connection, so when you check it's status, the connection time is shown. From here we can find...
  4. systeminfo reports wrong boot time

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Computer BSOD - Help Diagnosing With minidump and systeminfo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer BSOD - Help Diagnosing With minidump and systeminfo: My computer has been crashing lately. It just started recently and it's only happening while gaming. I updated my bios and system drivers but I'm still experiencing crashing. I followed the instructions on this driver verifier page....
  6. Computer BSOD - Help Diagnosing With minidump and systeminfo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer BSOD - Help Diagnosing With minidump and systeminfo: My computer has been crashing lately. It just started recently and it's only happening while gaming. I updated my bios and system drivers but I'm still experiencing crashing. I followed the instructions on this driver verifier page....
  7. Computer BSOD - Help Diagnosing With minidump and systeminfo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BIOS -VT-X not fount -Systeminfo: Virtualization Enabled in firmware: No

in Windows 10 Customization
    BIOS -VT-X not fount -Systeminfo: Virtualization Enabled in firmware: No: Hello,I have been trying to run VM Labs on my Lenovo WorkStation Unsuccessfully. I Reinstalled Windows using UEFI option on the BIOSSystem Manufacturer: LENOVO System Model: 10A8000WUS System Type: x64-based PC Processors: 1 Processors Installed. BIOS Version: LENOVO...
  9. systeminfo ERROR: Server execution failed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    systeminfo ERROR: Server execution failed: This is the error: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> systeminfo ERROR: Server execution failed PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> The question is why? No results searching with Bing and Google - though there were a few pages for Explorer and Media Player errors. There is a page from "Experts...
  10. systeminfo "System Boot Time"

in Windows 10 Support
    systeminfo "System Boot Time": I have just noticed that systeminfo "System Boot Time" gives the time of the last reboot, not the last cold startup as I believe it used to do. This applies to the other methods such as "C:> NET STATISTICS SERVER" too. e.g. Yesterday (30/10/2016) evening at 23:00 I did a...