Windows 10: Windows 10 Tab/Function to turn on Bluetooth no where to be Found

Discus and support Windows 10 Tab/Function to turn on Bluetooth no where to be Found in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm on Windows 10 home Ver 1909. I am trying to connect a wireless Sony blue tooth speaker. I've done this before on another laptop. However, on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by questforanswer, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Tab/Function to turn on Bluetooth no where to be Found

I'm on Windows 10 home Ver 1909. I am trying to connect a wireless Sony blue tooth speaker. I've done this before on another laptop. However, on this relatively new PC an HP that is 9 months old, there is no function anywhere to turn on bluetooth. I have followed all the online instructions. I go to settings, then devices and then Bluetooth and other devices. There is no tab anywhere in this screen to turn on bluetooth. All of the microsoft info online implies there is. Any suggestions that work would be appreciated. I am up to date on all software update including the new version of Edge.

:)

questforanswer, Jul 5, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Issues with finding and turning on Bluetooth settings on Windows 10.

Hi Jepson,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with turning on Bluetooth settings in Windows 10.

This issue might occur if Bluetooth settings is not turned on from the devices settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "no Bluetooth setting on my laptop to turn Bluetooth on", where exactly have you checked for Bluetooth settings?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if you are able to find the Bluetooth settings.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-find-bluetooth-settings-in-windows-10

Please get back to us with an update on Bluetooth settings
    issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 5, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Tab/Function to turn on Bluetooth no where to be Found

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Tab/Function to turn on Bluetooth no where to be Found

1. Windows 10 Tab/Function to turn on Bluetooth no where to be Found - Similar Threads - Tab Function turn

2. Windows 10 Bluetooth Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Bluetooth Not Found: Hi,My desktop computer does not have bluetooth, so I bought a USB bluetooth adapter. However, it has not been working. According to the instructions I should just be able to plug it in and start using it. When I plug it in, it recognizes that I added a bluetooth device. It...
  3. Windows 10 Bluetooth Not Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Bluetooth Not Found: Hi,My desktop computer does not have bluetooth, so I bought a USB bluetooth adapter. However, it has not been working. According to the instructions I should just be able to plug it in and start using it. When I plug it in, it recognizes that I added a bluetooth device. It...
  4. Windows 10 Bluetooth Not Found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. where is backup found in windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where is backup found in windows 10 ?: recently my Drive F stopped working, so where is my backup found to restore the lost FC packet ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-backup-found-in-windows-10/ce20dd98-8486-42d9-b819-fa57606d577a
  6. where is backup found in windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is backup found in windows 10 ?: recently my Drive F stopped working, so where is my backup found to restore the lost FC packet ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-backup-found-in-windows-10/ce20dd98-8486-42d9-b819-fa57606d577a
  7. where is backup found in windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Turn off TAB's Caps lock function in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn off TAB's Caps lock function in Windows 10: I am looking for a way to remove the caps fuction, I find it really annoing and useless. Can anybody suggest me a software that inhibitaes TAB, not the reconition of the button though (I still want to be able to use it in videogames), or a better subreddit to post in?...
  9. Windows 10 alt-tab functionality

Windows 10 alt-tab functionality: Everyone knows and uses Task Switcher (alt-tab) to some extent in Windows. In MacOS, however, you can also switch specifically among sub-tasks using a separate hotkey (cmd + `). So, if you have 3 Chrome windows open, this feature will allow you to switch only among these...
  10. Windows 10 Alt Tab Function

Windows 10 Alt Tab Function: I recently installed Windows 10 pro on my Grandmother's PC sometimes my cousins play on it and they encounter a problem while playing a game, the game doesn't work when it is on but when they switch tabs using alt+tab, the game loads and they hear the game's music. This is my...