Windows 10: Windows 10 Tablet device creates only minidump file

Discus and support Windows 10 Tablet device creates only minidump file in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]In today’s post, we will identify the cause and then provide the possible resolution to the issue of tablet device that’s running the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 18, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 10 Tablet device creates only minidump file

WinClub, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 18, 2020
  3. need help with windows 10 missing desktop problem

You can disable tablet mode in settings

Disabling Tablet Mode :

• Go to the Tablet Mode tab under Settings -> System -> Tablet Mode
    • Toggle the "make Windows more touch friendly" option off.
    • Select whether the device switches modes automatically ->change to Dont Ask/Don't Switch.

DeathtoGnomes, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Tablet device creates only minidump file

Unable to connect the Samsung Galaxy 2 Tablet on Windows 10 computer

Hi Arthur,

As you are facing issues accessing the Samsung tablet on Windows 10, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Were you able to detect the tablet under Device Manager?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of accessing the tablet on your computer?

Connect your tablet to computer try few of the below troubleshooting steps if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any drivers with exclamatory mark in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.

• Check for the drivers with exclamatory mark in yellow triangle.

• If so, right click on the driver, click on
      Properties
      and check the device status.

Step 2: If the device is not detected on your computer try to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows
      key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select it.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.

• Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.

• Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Step 3: I suggest you to download the latest tablet software to access it on computer, install it in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Refer to the Link to download the software.

Click on Support and download the Samsung kies.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the Samsung software and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the tablet on computer for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Tablet device creates only minidump file

1. Windows 10 Tablet device creates only minidump file - Similar Threads - Tablet device creates

2. Windows freezing then BSOD. No Minidump files created.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freezing then BSOD. No Minidump files created.: Windows freezes during normal use of my computer e.g., when opening file explorer, browser, etc. After a while, I get BSOD with the message:"Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you....Stop...
  3. Windows freezing then BSOD. No Minidump files created.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezing then BSOD. No Minidump files created.: Windows freezes during normal use of my computer e.g., when opening file explorer, browser, etc. After a while, I get BSOD with the message:"Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you....Stop...
  4. Windows freezing then BSOD. No Minidump files created.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD WinDbg not minidump file create only a memory.dmp with Analysis_Inconclusive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD WinDbg not minidump file create only a memory.dmp with Analysis_Inconclusive: Hello,I have a Windows server running windows 2016 and last night I get a BSOD, I needed to reboot the servers.I checked the event log:First Error log with EventID 1005:Unable to produce a minidump file from the full dump file.Second Error log with EventID 1001:The computer...
  6. BSOD WinDbg not minidump file create only a memory.dmp with Analysis_Inconclusive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD WinDbg not minidump file create only a memory.dmp with Analysis_Inconclusive: Hello,I have a Windows server running windows 2016 and last night I get a BSOD, I needed to reboot the servers.I checked the event log:First Error log with EventID 1005:Unable to produce a minidump file from the full dump file.Second Error log with EventID 1001:The computer...
  7. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR with out creating minidump file

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR with out creating minidump file: I have this IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 Laptop - Type 81W1 since march 2021 running windwos 10. My pc started shuting down with the bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR but it doesn't create the minidump file, but when i used NotMyFault.exe a software that chrash your computer and it has...
  8. My windows 10 doesnt created minidumps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows 10 doesnt created minidumps: I've been having a wierd BSOD that i cant fix. It usually happens after i turn on my pc. It's like: BSOD -> log in -> 5 min -> BSOD -> long in -> 5 min -> loop. If i turn of and on, there it still works for hours (but sometimes still dies). I've run MEMtest just in case...
  9. Minidump Not Created - Windows 10

Minidump Not Created - Windows 10: Good Evening All, Please can anyone help... Some system info: [ATTACH] Problem: I have been suffering random crashes from my computer for weeks/months with no obvious fix to date...please see my other posts on 'freezing' etc. Temp Solution: I decided to reinstall...
  10. Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD: How to: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD How to Configure Windows 10 to Create Dump Files on BSOD [img] Information A blue screen (aka: BSOD) error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly....