Windows 10: Windows 10 tablet, reinstall problems.

Discus and support Windows 10 tablet, reinstall problems. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ok, so I have this windows 10 tablet (dragon touch i8 pro) i decided to reset it to factory settings. When it got to 64% of installing windows it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cheeseninja25, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Windows 10 tablet, reinstall problems.

Ok, so I have this windows 10 tablet (dragon touch i8 pro) i decided to reset it to factory settings. When it got to 64% of installing windows it apparently turned off i ran into an error so i fixed it. Now when I turn it on it goes the "installing windows" screen and restarts and the only way to stop the loop is to reset. So now I cant change anything on it. I cant get boot media to wok on it because it doesent let me get to bios.

The past error was "Windows has shut off unexpectedly and the installation cannot proceed" and I use this to fix it:

Error message "The Computer Restarted unexpectedly or encountered - Microsoft Community

:)

Cheeseninja25, Dec 31, 2016
  2. frambo80 Win User

windows 10 on a tablet reinstallation problems!!

For some reason it keeps going round in circles coming up with the same message again!!!! I haven't got eit, i think im going to have to take it to a shop n c if they can sort it!

frambo80, Dec 31, 2016
  3. windows 10 on a tablet reinstallation problems!!

Can you boot the tablet from a Windows 10 install USB or recoverydrive USB and try running Repair from that?

Don Cuthbert, Dec 31, 2016
  4. cereberus Win User

Windows 10 tablet, reinstall problems.

On many tablets you can get to bios by pressing power + volume up key simultaneously for about 15 seconds from a powered off state.

cereberus, Dec 31, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 tablet, reinstall problems.

1. Windows 10 tablet, reinstall problems. - Similar Threads - tablet reinstall problems

2. Reinstalling Windows 10 problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling Windows 10 problems: I'm doing this for the first time so forgive me if I'm stupid. Today I decided to reinstall windows 10 onto my computer and it failed miserably. After like 20-30 minutes of waiting I had to sign into the PC's user account using my everyday password but it didn't work even...
  3. Windows 10 reinstall problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reinstall problem: My acer nitro lost its operating system so I created a USB drive version on another laptop with the Windows media creation tool.I started the install on the nitro and it recognized the USB and went to windows logo with spinning circle.Now the laptop went to a blank blue...
  4. Problem reinstalling windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem reinstalling windows 10: I am currently attempting to reinstall windows 10 using a bootable USB, i erased the partitions on my SSD, and then it says it must restart to continue the installation. it restarts and then goes back to the beginning of the installation, asking me about partitions again. I’m...
  5. Reinstallation problem with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstallation problem with Windows 10.: So ive always had this problem where when you Try reinstalling a game with a windows installer package, it works but then when it tries to download it this pops up. Error reading from file C:\Users\<user>\Downloads\<filename>.msi. Verify that the file exists and you can...
  6. Problems with Windows 10 on dualboot tablet

Problems with Windows 10 on dualboot tablet: After a recent Windows 10 update, my dualboot tablet Windows and Android can no longer run Windows. I have run all of the automatic fixes offered by Windows, including reset, and none of them works. I can get into the command prompt which says: x:windows\system32...
  7. Problems Reinstalling Windows 10

Problems Reinstalling Windows 10: I have a machine with Windows 10 installed that stopped being able to install updates a long while back. When I tried to install cumulative updates I would get a 0x800f081f error. I've tried doing all the suggested fixes for this error type I could find, and none have worked....
  8. Windows 10 Reinstall Problem

Windows 10 Reinstall Problem: Novice/Amateur here, so be patient, please. Installed a new 500GB SSD in my Dell Inspiron 13 laptop and tried to clone the old drive to the new using the Acronis software from the drive's manufacturer. Needless to say, something went wrong and the clone did not go well at...
  9. Tablet problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tablet problem: During an update, the spring update, the tablet ran out of battery power and shut down. The update was not finished and when It turned it on after recharging it goes into a loop that says it is trying to reinstall an previous version of win10. The tablet is an HP stream 8....
  10. Tablet Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Tablet Problem: My Windows 10 tablet randomly freezes and brings me to a blue screen saying something along the lines of this pc ran into problems and will restart in 30 seconds or so. Has anybody else experienced this and is there a way to remody it? 26127