Windows 10: Windows 10 Tablet taps in corner

Discus and support Windows 10 Tablet taps in corner in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Insignia Windows 10 tablet taps in the corner but stops doing it for a few weeks after I reinstall Windows or the touch screen driver. I wouldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bkamm7, Jun 17, 2019.

1. bkamm7 Win User

Windows 10 Tablet taps in corner

My Insignia Windows 10 tablet taps in the corner but stops doing it for a few weeks after I reinstall Windows or the touch screen driver. I wouldn't ask about this if it did it all the time, because that means it would most likely be a hardware malfunction, but after I reinstall the software it fixes itself for a week or two then reverts back to the problem. Any Ideas, or is it just an odd hardware problem?

:)

bkamm7, Jun 17, 2019

2. Can I make a shortcut to tablet mode on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We are glad to help you.

I would suggest you to try following methods and check if it helps.

As of now, there is no option to create a shortcut to tablet mode. But you can try the following steps to switch on to the tablet mode.

• Click on the action center icon at the bottom right corner.

• At the bottom, you will find many quick access options.

• Click or tap on tablet mode to switch it on.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jun 17, 2019
  3. Tablet mode not working since Windows 10 update

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed,I would like you to answer the following questions:

• Could you please tell me if tablet mode is enabled?
    • Could you please explain when you say "NOT A SINGLE ONE of my apps are to be found anywhere"?
    I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

If tablet mode is not enabled,I suggest you to enable it by performing the following steps:

• Click or tap the Start button
    • Open the Settings application
    • Click or tap on "System"
    • In the pane on the left of the screen scroll all the way to the bottom until you see "Tablet Mode"
    • Ensure the toggle is set to either on or off to your preference.

Method 2

I suggest you to Follow the below steps to Run the System maintenance Troubleshooter:

Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on System maintenance .
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 3

The glitch issue might occur due to some corruption in the display drivers.So,I recommend you to update the display adapter and check.

Please refer the article below:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 17, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Tablet taps in corner

Unable to connect the Samsung Galaxy 2 Tablet on Windows 10 computer

Hi Arthur,

As you are facing issues accessing the Samsung tablet on Windows 10, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Were you able to detect the tablet under Device Manager?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of accessing the tablet on your computer?

Connect your tablet to computer try few of the below troubleshooting steps if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any drivers with exclamatory mark in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.

• Check for the drivers with exclamatory mark in yellow triangle.

• If so, right click on the driver, click on
      Properties
      and check the device status.

Step 2: If the device is not detected on your computer try to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows
      key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select it.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.

• Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.

• Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Step 3: I suggest you to download the latest tablet software to access it on computer, install it in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Refer to the Link to download the software.

Click on Support and download the Samsung kies.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the Samsung software and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the tablet on computer for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Tablet taps in corner

1. Windows 10 Tablet taps in corner - Similar Threads - Tablet taps corner

2. rounded corners in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rounded corners in windows 10: Hello there, i need a free way to get rounded corners in windows 10.I said free because i don't want you saying windowblinds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rounded-corners-in-windows-10/29c4784f-80b6-4e82-8ca8-f6c2667d5759
  3. rounded corners in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    rounded corners in windows 10: Hello there, i need a free way to get rounded corners in windows 10.I said free because i don't want you saying windowblinds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rounded-corners-in-windows-10/29c4784f-80b6-4e82-8ca8-f6c2667d5759
  4. Windows 10 glitching to corner

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 glitching to corner: When I launch games, some of them start flickering into the corner and back and I can not figure out how to stop this. Things I have tried: -restarting the laptop. -restarting the game. -updating driver. -reinstalling driver. -reinstalling software. submitted by...
  5. Taps

Taps: The option to disable taps on the touchpad has disappeared. Please help me fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taps/46fbc056-6483-4cbb-ae5c-c51a8e20a39a
  6. remove tap function in window 10

remove tap function in window 10: unable to remove tap function in window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-tap-function-in-window-10/57b7a9ef-95ad-40ea-82cb-c6be9fdccd8a
  7. TUN/TAP Adapter - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TUN/TAP Adapter - Windows 10: I have been chasing Community Forum Q&A for months as well as calling and emailing Customer Support with no resolution... I replaced my laptop several months ago and am now running Windows 10. I use it for work and am required to connect to a VPN. Unfortunately I get a...
  8. Disabling tap to click in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disabling tap to click in windows 10: I have an MSI computer with a Synaptics touch pad. I have not been able to disable the tap to click "feature" on the touch pad MSI says it is all controlled by Windows 10 and I have to wait to see if they fix it. This sounds wrong to me cause I have a Dell laptop running the...
  9. Enable or Disable Touchpad Tapping and Tap to Click in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Touchpad Tapping and Tap to Click in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Touchpad Tapping and Tap to Click in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Touchpad Tapping and Tap to Click in Windows 10 If your Windows 10 PC (ex: laptop) has a built-in touchpad, you may want to enable or disable the tapping feature (aka: Tap...
  10. Sony Vaio Tap-11 Tablet will not boot; Windows 10TP installed

in Windows 10 Support
    Sony Vaio Tap-11 Tablet will not boot; Windows 10TP installed: Friend downloaded and installed Windows 10TP, not sure of the build. The machine is a Sony Vaio Tap-11 Tablet, Model SVT 112A2WL originally purchased running Win8. I have a feeling that windows 10 was installed over Windows 8 somehow. The tablet will not boot into windows at...