Windows 10: Windows 10 tablet touch screen reversed-thinking I need to reset

Discus and support Windows 10 tablet touch screen reversed-thinking I need to reset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Ainol Novo ao 47119 windows 10 tablet, 64gb ram, quad cpu with a 3d chip(can't remember what chip)... My problem is some how the touch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CommodoreBlitz, May 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 tablet touch screen reversed-thinking I need to reset

Hi,

I have a Ainol Novo ao 47119 windows 10 tablet, 64gb ram, quad cpu with a 3d chip(can't remember what chip)...
    My problem is some how the touch screen seems to be reversed, meaning when I move my finger on the left it is on the right, it is basically unusable though as even though I can slowly try to get the cursor were I want it...I can't seem to get anything done...

I think it a Factory reset should fix it....but I can't use the onscreen keyboard because of the wonky touch screen, The only plugs on this tablet are HDMI, Power, sd card, phone jack, power and Micro B Female usb...
    and the standard 3 buttons (on, Volume up and down etc)

I recently bought a cable (
    Windows 10 tablet touch screen reversed-thinking I need to reset [​IMG]
    ) to try (to convert Micro b to normal USB and a gender changer) with my KB and mouse but nothing works when I plug it in...

I'm hoping there is some sort of button press (like a phone) that could do the reset but I have found nothing so far.

:)

CommodoreBlitz, May 19, 2019
  2. Trybird Win User

Touch screen of my tablet no any responses to any touches when using desktop mode in Windows 10 !

Thank you.

• What are your tablet's make and model?
    Here's
    its make, model and other infos on its official website

I used this model 2 tablets over three years (from Windows 8 to Windows 10)

Previously, touches of desktop mode always work properly.

• Are you getting any error messages?
    No, no any error messages I'm getting,

just since the sign-in screen, any touches always don't work...

I think that the problem is not related with hardware but OS.

Added descriptions:

Both my 2 tablets all have installed dual OS of Windows 10 and Android,

now touches in Android work properly,

touches of tablet mode in Windows 10 always work properly,

only touches of desktop mode in Windows 10 don't work.

So, I think that the problem is not related with hardware but the OS of Windows 10.

Trybird, May 19, 2019
  3. Best windows 8 tablet?

I've apple ipod touch 4g, google nexus 4, hp envy 17 3d, so using all 3 OS - iOS, android, windows 7.

I dont have any tablet yet..thinking to buy windows 8 tablet..

i like hp envy x2 much..tablet cum notebook..

but microsoft surface and many other good tablets in market and i dont have idea..

suggest me best windows 8/?RT tablets..

thx..

freebird_9924, May 19, 2019
  4. Windows 10 tablet touch screen reversed-thinking I need to reset

Winbook TW100 tablet touch screen issue

So I upgraded my Winbook TW100 tablet to Windows 10 and I have a slight issue. When I click on the screen, lets say bottom left, the touch mark will show up at the top right. It's like the screen is reversed. I tried calibrating the screen, no luck. Maybe
    its a driver issue?

Nicholas16, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 tablet touch screen reversed-thinking I need to reset

1. Windows 10 tablet touch screen reversed-thinking I need to reset - Similar Threads - tablet touch screen

2. I need help with my Vulcan Excursion tablet touch screen and keyboard that came with it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my Vulcan Excursion tablet touch screen and keyboard that came with it: I love my tablet but the touch screen or the wireless keyboard will not work. Did reset and all I did was mess up. If I could find a disk image it would really appreciate it....
  3. I need help with my Vulcan Excursion tablet touch screen and keyboard that came with it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help with my Vulcan Excursion tablet touch screen and keyboard that came with it: I love my tablet but the touch screen or the wireless keyboard will not work. Did reset and all I did was mess up. If I could find a disk image it would really appreciate it....
  4. Tablet mode touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tablet mode touch screen not working: I wanted to try using tablet mode, so I went to Settings < System < Tabletand then clicked on Change Additional Tablet settings. Next, I turned on Tablet mode. Then I pressed one of the buttons on the taskbar. Nothing happened. How come the touch screen isn't working?...
  5. Connect tablet with broken touch screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect tablet with broken touch screen: The screen of my tablet does work, but also doesn't. I can see the lock screen, but I can unlock or touch anywhere else the input of the screen is somehow broken is there a way I can use it as a second monitor?...
  6. Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen

Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen: Loaded our image on the tablet with no issue other than the touchscreen will not work.....any advice....driver set is correct etc. 145785
  7. Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen: Loaded our image on the tablet with no issue other than the touchscreen will not work.....any advice....driver set is correct etc. 145785
  8. Touch screen problem in tablet mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touch screen problem in tablet mode: I’ve had a weird problem with the tablet mode. When I open certain programs, the touch keyboard disappears after typing just one letter and I have to bring it back. When I click on just one letter it goes away again. I encountered this issue in chrome and a lot of other...
  9. Touch screen and tablet mode issue

Touch screen and tablet mode issue: Hello, I have Hp convertible 360 15 broxx and recently my hard drive died. I had it changed and now i have lost all the drivers for touch screen and tablet mode. Can you help me?...
  10. Windows tablet touch screen and sound issues

Windows tablet touch screen and sound issues: Before i say anything else I first want to mention i have tried everything in the first reply to this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware-winpc/hid-compliant-touch-screen-is-no-longer-in-my/a3a80129-a682-43d0-9436-bd7c8d19d119 as that...