Windows 10: Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle)

Discus and support Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All :) My windows 10 PC takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle). I went in to Eventviewer, Application and service logs -> windows->... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aymanibousi, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle)

Hi All Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle) :)

My windows 10 PC takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle). I went in to Eventviewer, Application and service logs -> windows-> microsoft->Diagnostic performance -> operational and saw the only error criticla is Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service which is causing a 1223275ms second boot time.

Now, windows is activated, legit copy.
    I did SFC scan now, checkdisk, DISM, Fixmbr, couldnt do fixboot as access is denied. Any ideas ?
    I tried to disable the sppsvc.exe but still same boot time. Any ideas?

Speccy is attached with windows version Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle) :)

:)

aymanibousi, Nov 20, 2020

2. Stuck on Windows loading screen without spinning circle

Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle) [​IMG]
    So
    my laptop is stuck on the loading screen for windows 10 but there is no spinning circle. I tried turning it off and on 3 times to get the diagnostic windows but it does not work either.

TheIntroverted0, Nov 20, 2020
  3. eddieliu Win User
    After update: Black screen with spinning loading circle

I just like to report that I have tried the method suggested and it worked for me!

The Windows 10 1607 Update has been failing since Sep 2016. It was stuck at the spinning circle screen. Every time I just let it restored to the previous version. Until lately did I start looking for solution. I applied the fix from Microsoft and verified that the registry key was removed, but it was still occurring.

Yesterday, after reading this thread, I tried the update again, and at the spinning circle screen where it was stuck, I unplugged my wireless mouse dongle and the update process continued.

Thank you all!

eddieliu, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle)

stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle

Hello John,

To help you resolve the loading spinning circle, may we know if you have a recovery media, or are you able to create recovery media? The recovery media will help you check if the system files are intact; the data of the hard drive is intact, and / or to
    check the partitions of the hard drive. Also, may we know the troubleshooting steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your response.

Vanessa Oca, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle)

1. Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle) - Similar Threads - takes minutes load

2. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  3. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  4. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.: Before this happen I opened task manager my cpu was at 100% used while I had no apps open i decided to restart my pc after that it just got stuck on the spinning circle. Tried to full restart my pc but i didn’t let me and i don’t know what to do. I’m not sure what it is. I...
  6. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.: Before this happen I opened task manager my cpu was at 100% used while I had no apps open i decided to restart my pc after that it just got stuck on the spinning circle. Tried to full restart my pc but i didn’t let me and i don’t know what to do. I’m not sure what it is. I...
  7. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

8. Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle): Hi All :) My windows 10 PC takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle). I went in to Eventviewer, Application and service logs -> windows-> microsoft->Diagnostic performance -> operational and saw the only error criticla is Microsoft Software Protection Platform...
  9. Stuck on Windows loading screen without spinning circle

Stuck on Windows loading screen without spinning circle: [IMG] So my laptop is stuck on the loading screen for windows 10 but there is no spinning circle. I tried turning it off and on 3 times to get the diagnostic windows but it does not work either....
  10. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle

Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle: Hello, We tried many times this steps, but nothing is happen: Press and hold the power button until the computer shuts down. Press the power button again As soon as the spinning wheel starts, press and hold the power button Repeat until automatic repair starts (usually...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load ( stuck on spinning circle)