Windows 10: Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle)

Discus and support Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle) in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi All :) My windows 10 PC takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle). I went in to Eventviewer, Application and service logs -> windows->... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by aymanibousi, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle)

Hi All Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle) :)

My windows 10 PC takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle). I went in to Eventviewer, Application and service logs -> windows-> microsoft->Diagnostic performance -> operational and saw the only error criticla is Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service which is causing a 1223275ms second boot time.

Now, windows is activated, legit copy.
    I did SFC scan now, checkdisk, DISM, Fixmbr, couldnt do fixboot as access is denied. Any ideas ?
    I tried to disable the sppsvc.exe but still same boot time. Any ideas?

Speccy is attached with windows version Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle) :)

:)

aymanibousi, Nov 20, 2020

2. Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle)

Hi All Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle) :)

My windows 10 PC takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle). I went in to Eventviewer, Application and service logs -> windows-> microsoft->Diagnostic performance -> operational and saw the only error criticla is Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service which is causing a 1223275ms second boot time.

Now, windows is activated, legit copy.
    I did SFC scan now, checkdisk, DISM, Fixmbr, couldnt do fixboot as access is denied. Any ideas ?
    I tried to disable the sppsvc.exe but still same boot time. Any ideas?

Speccy is attached with windows version Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle) :)

aymanibousi, Nov 20, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle)

Hi, did you know you've included a Windows license key in your uploaded information?

Omitted: required and prompted info- v. important:

Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle) [​IMG]

- clarification- do you mean it takes 20 minutes for a cold boot to lock screen display? If not, please expand.

History please:

When did your Win 10 Pro last boot more quickly?
    With which build of Win 10 was that?
    What happened after that that led to the slow boot?

Once you have booted is performance normal?

Just as a basic check please download and run
    Hard Disk Sentinel (trial) - SSDs too - gives the best instant commentary on each disk I know.

Slow booting has been reported by some in the context of 2004 and 20H2, and with after the installation of the new Edge (Chromium) browser.

Otherwise, boot delays can be analysed (technical!) using the WPA Windows Performance Analyser free from MS.
    Tutorial available.

Search the forum for
    Windows Performance Analyser
    and you will find example threads with screenshots.

Causes are more likely to be driver incompatibilty or device enumeration.

Is your BIOS current?

dalchina, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle)

Looks like the computer is joined to a Domain, so is it a work computer?

Also, Speccy is showing you are not connected to the Internet, so the Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service cannot validate your license information on boot.

OldNavyGuy, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle) - Similar Threads - takes minutes load

2. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  3. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  4. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.: Before this happen I opened task manager my cpu was at 100% used while I had no apps open i decided to restart my pc after that it just got stuck on the spinning circle. Tried to full restart my pc but i didn’t let me and i don’t know what to do. I’m not sure what it is. I...
  6. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.: Before this happen I opened task manager my cpu was at 100% used while I had no apps open i decided to restart my pc after that it just got stuck on the spinning circle. Tried to full restart my pc but i didn’t let me and i don’t know what to do. I’m not sure what it is. I...
  7. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

8. Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle): Hi All :) My windows 10 PC takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle). I went in to Eventviewer, Application and service logs -> windows-> microsoft->Diagnostic performance -> operational and saw the only error criticla is Microsoft Software Protection Platform...
  9. Stuck on Windows loading screen without spinning circle

Stuck on Windows loading screen without spinning circle: [IMG] So my laptop is stuck on the loading screen for windows 10 but there is no spinning circle. I tried turning it off and on 3 times to get the diagnostic windows but it does not work either....
  10. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle

Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle: Hello, We tried many times this steps, but nothing is happen: Press and hold the power button until the computer shuts down. Press the power button again As soon as the spinning wheel starts, press and hold the power button Repeat until automatic repair starts (usually...