Windows 10: windows 10 takes around 3 minutes to decide to restart when requested...

Discus and support windows 10 takes around 3 minutes to decide to restart when requested... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; as in subject... wheel of windowsality keeps spinning for around 3 minutes until it resets... i have a decent pc stiing on SSD, never had this issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by windows10sucksballs, Feb 27, 2020.

1. windows 10 takes around 3 minutes to decide to restart when requested...

as in subject... wheel of windowsality keeps spinning for around 3 minutes until it resets... i have a decent pc stiing on SSD, never had this issue with windows 7

:)

windows10sucksballs, Feb 27, 2020
  2. little cat, Feb 27, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 27, 2020
  4. e.Blue Win User

windows 10 takes around 3 minutes to decide to restart when requested...

Remote desktop causing "Your PC will automatically restart in 1 minute"

I am experiencing this problem as well and it is a MAJOR ISSUE which I don't feel is being given the proper level of response. As best I can tell it has a series of easy reproducible steps.

• Configure a Windows 10 PC so that it has a blank password and boots directly to the desktop on bootup.
    • Attempt to RDP to the Windows 10 PC with the blank password from another requesting Windows PC.
    • Immediately receive a 1-minute shutdown message on the requesting PC.
    • Observe the requesting PC automatically restart within 1 minute, losing any work that wasn't able to be saved within the 1 minute.
    This alarming behavior is almost virus-like and puts any computer at risk of being unexpectedly shutdown by simply requesting a RDP session with a Windows 10 PC using a blank password.

e.Blue, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 takes around 3 minutes to decide to restart when requested...

1. windows 10 takes around 3 minutes to decide to restart when requested... - Similar Threads - takes around minutes

2. Why does Paint on Windows 10 take 3 minutes to start?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Paint on Windows 10 take 3 minutes to start?: I have used Paint mspaint.exe since Microsoft started. Lately it takes 3 minutes to startup. No matter which shortcut I use the time is still 3 minutes.Also, Paint does not show on the list of apps under settings and Paint is not available on the Microsoft store. MSPaint.exe...
  3. Why does Paint on Windows 10 take 3 minutes to start?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does Paint on Windows 10 take 3 minutes to start?: I have used Paint mspaint.exe since Microsoft started. Lately it takes 3 minutes to startup. No matter which shortcut I use the time is still 3 minutes.Also, Paint does not show on the list of apps under settings and Paint is not available on the Microsoft store. MSPaint.exe...
  4. Windows restart takes up to 3 minutes on SSD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows restart takes up to 3 minutes on SSD.: I'm currently using windows 11 21h2 and recently a restart started to take around 3 minutes to complete while earlier it took only 30-40 seconds. I have already tried the system file checker tool to look for corrupted files but it didn't help. Here are my specs:intel core...
  5. Windows restart takes up to 3 minutes on SSD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows restart takes up to 3 minutes on SSD.: I'm currently using windows 11 21h2 and recently a restart started to take around 3 minutes to complete while earlier it took only 30-40 seconds. I have already tried the system file checker tool to look for corrupted files but it didn't help. Here are my specs:intel core...
  6. Windows 10 unlock takes too long 3 minutes

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 unlock takes too long 3 minutes: After locking the desktop and unlocking it, it asks for the password. After entering the password, windows takes a long time before showing my desktop. This happens only at the locl/unlock of screen, and NOT at the time of logon. I have AD credentials. Some time the lag is so...
  7. Windows 10 Logon takes around 40 minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Logon takes around 40 minutes: Hi, After entering my passwort, Windows 10 takes around 40 minutes to load my desktop. It appeared recently, so I assume it has to do with the 20H2 update. I used the Windows Performance Analyzer to analyze my boot. However, I need some help interpreting the results. I'll...
  8. Restarting takes 5-10 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restarting takes 5-10 minutes: For some reason restarting takes 5 to 10 minutes. I have a i7-6700k and GTX 1070. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this that would be great. As this is really annoying. submitted by /u/JackDeezy47 [link] [comments]...
  9. Event Viewer takes Around 10 Minutes to popupate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event Viewer takes Around 10 Minutes to popupate: Hey Guys - Running on Windows 10 1909 (although this issue has existed for a long time previous) When I launch Eventviewer, It takes around 10 minutes to populate events. This is the case even if the events have been cleared, so the number of events does not appear to be the...
  10. Windows 10 Restart takes 2 minutes

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Restart takes 2 minutes: Windows 10 build 1709 , restart takes 2-3 minutes. Boot is instant , and shutdown is instant too , only when i try to restart it takes alot to shutdown. However , if i modifi registry to ClearPageFileAtShutdown 0 (1 originally ) and waittokillservicetimeout to 1000 from...