Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 TAKES LOT OF TIME TO BOOT & SHUTDOWN

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 TAKES LOT OF TIME TO BOOT & SHUTDOWN in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a new hp laptop having windows 10 with intel i3 7 th gen 4gb ram. it will take a lot of time to respond.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by abhishekkumar1491, Sep 2, 2019.

1. WINDOWS 10 TAKES LOT OF TIME TO BOOT & SHUTDOWN

I have a new hp laptop having windows 10 with intel i3 7 th gen 4gb ram.

it will take a lot of time to respond.

:)

abhishekkumar1491, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Weer Win User

WINDOWS 10 TAKES LOT OF TIME TO BOOT & SHUTDOWN

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

Weer, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 TAKES LOT OF TIME TO BOOT & SHUTDOWN

1. WINDOWS 10 TAKES LOT OF TIME TO BOOT & SHUTDOWN - Similar Threads - TAKES LOT BOOT

2. Shutdown take along time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Shutdown take along time: Hi i use asus laptop vivobook 15 x542uf ,i install Windows 1909 on it , it is take more than 3 minut to shutdown,i install all drivers but i think thier where a problems, should i install last update...
  3. Windows 10 takes a long time to shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 takes a long time to shutdown: Hi. I right click the windows icon and then click shutdown or sign out then click shut down and nothing happens sometimes for 20 to 30 seconds. I can still use the computer in that time and then eventually I get the shut down screen with the rotating dots and the computer...
  4. Boot time/wake up from sleep takes lots of time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Boot time/wake up from sleep takes lots of time: [ATTACH] Hello, I have a laptop HP Envy 15t - i7 6700HQ, model - M9U50AV which is around 5 years old running Windows 10. It has been running smoothly for last couple of years except for one issue which cropped up last year. The boot time is extremely high around 5...
  5. Windows 10 shutdown takes more time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 shutdown takes more time: Hi, When I installed windows 10 a month back, it used to shutdown/login very quicky but since from a week, the shutdown is taking more time. Monitors are getting turned off but the system is taking too long to shutdown completely. I'm not sure if this is because of the...
  6. Windows 10 1903 update take time to shutdown

Windows 10 1903 update take time to shutdown: Hi I have a issue after updating my laptop to windows 10 1903...The software is upto date. Some times my laptop takes time to shut down. It is spotted recently. I usually force shut down when this problem occurs. This problem wont be seen after for 2 to 3 days (may be more)....
  7. refresh takes a lot of time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    refresh takes a lot of time: Recently I am facing the issue of long buffering after a right click on the desktop, for refreshing the PC. I have tried several measures but for no use. Could you suggest something more technical and deep rooted? Please help me out here......
  8. Windows 10 black screen and takes a lot of time to boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 black screen and takes a lot of time to boot: I did the windows 10 update in july and caused black screen and cursor after i login and can't open task manager. I tried to search online for fixes but nothing worked, but if leave my pc with black acreen for about 20-15 mins it disappears slowly desktop and all icons start...
  9. Windows Boot/Shutdown randomly taking a long time.

Windows Boot/Shutdown randomly taking a long time.: Hi. I installed Windows 10 Pro on my new computer (self-built) the other week. It's been running very nicely, very very quick. Well, it all seemed to be working OK at least, until a few days ago it randomly started to hang when I was shutting the computer down. And it's done...
  10. Windows 10 takes a long time to boot after unexpected shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 takes a long time to boot after unexpected shutdown: I have a laptop with a slightly damaged motherboard, which does not allow the laptop to derive power from the battery. Consequently, in case of a power shutdown, the laptop shuts down. The booting after this unexpected shutdown takes a very long time, during which the disk...