Windows 10: Windows 10 takes too much time on the windows login screen

Discus and support Windows 10 takes too much time on the windows login screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why Windows 10 needs too much update and why Windows 10 takes too much booting time. Thanks....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Akter UZ Zaman, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 takes too much time on the windows login screen

Why Windows 10 needs too much update and why Windows 10 takes too much booting time.

Thanks....

:)

Akter UZ Zaman, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 15, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 takes too much time on the windows login screen

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 takes too much time on the windows login screen

1. Windows 10 takes too much time on the windows login screen - Similar Threads - takes too much

2. Windows Defender taking too much time to open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender taking too much time to open.: Hi, i recently noticed that after updating to windows 11, either way upgrade or fresh install, when i open windows defender it doesn't open and stay black for a long time. when i close it open multiple times it doesn't open and after sometime the app opens and i wont have...
  3. Windows Defender taking too much time to open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender taking too much time to open.: Hi, i recently noticed that after updating to windows 11, either way upgrade or fresh install, when i open windows defender it doesn't open and stay black for a long time. when i close it open multiple times it doesn't open and after sometime the app opens and i wont have...
  4. Windows 11 update taking too much time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 update taking too much time: I was doing my windows 11 update which initially downloaded within half an hour but got stuck in installing at 25%. Then it suddenly came back to downloading 0% Now after 1hr its stuck at installing 7%. Is this normal? How much more time will it take to install?...
  5. Windows 11 update taking too much time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update taking too much time: I was doing my windows 11 update which initially downloaded within half an hour but got stuck in installing at 25%. Then it suddenly came back to downloading 0% Now after 1hr its stuck at installing 7%. Is this normal? How much more time will it take to install?...
  6. Window 10 is taking too much time to start after too many time reser

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Window 10 is taking too much time to start after too many time reser: Sir I have window 10 but I have reset it many times now it is taking too much time to start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-is-taking-too-much-time-to-start-after/e8bf4450-a776-4521-93fc-865ac45a3db2
  7. take too much time to update window

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    take too much time to update window: take to much time to update window i try it from yesterday but till now it not update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/take-too-much-time-to-update-window/1c3808a1-0c59-488f-b366-8b3448576019
  8. Windows Defender Taking too Much Time

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Taking too Much Time: My windows defender is now in its 21st hour doing a full scan. Is this normal? How long should it take? [Original Title: windows defender] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-taking-too-much-time/e1e68879-0e78-4e99-9052-de943e38cdaf
  9. After login in Domain system taking too much time

in Windows 10 Customization
    After login in Domain system taking too much time: Hi, 150 system(Windows 10, Windows 7) connected in LAN through different VLAN. Setup to AD Server(Windows 2016) created Primary Domain and Additional domain. Also, DNS role included in itself. System configuration Min: Core I3 and 4 GB RAM. The below issue received....
  10. take too much time for installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    take too much time for installation: Hi, I would experience the time issue for installing the update.it going on preparing installation about 2 hours.what's the reason? I have a fresh new device with 8 GB RAM and core i7 processor could any one pls tell the problem?...