Windows 10: Windows 10 taking > 100gb disk space

Discus and support Windows 10 taking > 100gb disk space in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/InsulineDion [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/knbw5t/windows_10_taking_100gb_disk_space/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/InsulineDion, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Windows 10 taking > 100gb disk space

/u/InsulineDion, Dec 30, 2020

2. Apps & Features taking up 100GB of Disk Space

Hi Microsoft Community,

I have a Surface Laptop that has 120 GB of disk space, and of late notice that Apps & Features has taken up about 100GB of my disk space. When referring to it through Systems/Storage - it shows that App & Features has taken up 100GB, but in referring to
    the list of apps listed, there's at most 30GB. What's puzzling is there about 70GB that I am not able to find which app is taking up all that disk space. Have done all the disk/system cleanup and the space wouldn't clear.

Appreciate any advise. Thanks

limsingapore, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Cleaning up 3.99TB space on a 100GB HDD?

I did a HDD clean up after a Windows 10 update and I was very much surprised by what is showing on the following screen:
    The stats say the size of the Windows Update Cleanup is 3.99TB, while the HDD capacity is 100GB. The disk cleanup did take a very long time to finish.

Windows 10 taking > 100gb disk space [​IMG]

chenxinghao, Dec 30, 2020
  4. Nimbus125 Win User

Windows 10 taking > 100gb disk space

System & reserved taking up over 100GB of space

My computer was warning me about having limited space left, so I checked what was taking up space on my PC and saw this

I saw somebody recommend TreeSize to look into what was taking up space and saw this

The installer folder and srudb.dat are taking up >80gb all by themselves which can't be normal at all. Is there any way to fix this?

Nimbus125, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 taking > 100gb disk space

1. Windows 10 taking > 100gb disk space - Similar Threads - taking 100gb disk

2. Updates taking Disk Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates taking Disk Space: I got a new Dell Inspirion 3020 a few months ago. Every Windows Update consumes more and more disk space on the C drive. The properties box for the C drive does not have the usual DISK CLEANUP button. It has DETAILS instead. I can find DISK CLEANUP. CLEANUP SYSTEM FILES never...
  3. Updates taking Disk Space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates taking Disk Space: I got a new Dell Inspirion 3020 a few months ago. Every Windows Update consumes more and more disk space on the C drive. The properties box for the C drive does not have the usual DISK CLEANUP button. It has DETAILS instead. I can find DISK CLEANUP. CLEANUP SYSTEM FILES never...
  4. There are lots of ".exe" files in system32 and its taking areound 100GB of space.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There are lots of ".exe" files in system32 and its taking areound 100GB of space.: Recently I discovered that my C drive was almost full and their were lots of ".exe" files with random names were their so I deleted them. After that also the disk was full so I checked with my drive with TreeSize and discovered that my system32 folder was taking around 100GB...
  5. There are lots of ".exe" files in system32 and its taking areound 100GB of space.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There are lots of ".exe" files in system32 and its taking areound 100GB of space.: Recently I discovered that my C drive was almost full and their were lots of ".exe" files with random names were their so I deleted them. After that also the disk was full so I checked with my drive with TreeSize and discovered that my system32 folder was taking around 100GB...
  6. drive space is 100gb full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    drive space is 100gb full: Hello,I need help in removing the previous version of window 8, as I am using an upgrade of window10 and my drive space is very low. Almost 100GB of data is in the drive for windows only, please help....
  7. Apps & Features taking up 100GB of Disk Space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps & Features taking up 100GB of Disk Space: Hi Microsoft Community, I have a Surface Laptop that has 120 GB of disk space, and of late notice that Apps & Features has taken up about 100GB of my disk space. When referring to it through Systems/Storage - it shows that App & Features has taken up 100GB, but in...
  8. System & reserved taking up over 100GB of space

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System & reserved taking up over 100GB of space: My computer was warning me about having limited space left, so I checked what was taking up space on my PC and saw this [img] I saw somebody recommend TreeSize to look into what was taking up space and saw this [img] The installer folder and srudb.dat are taking up...
  9. Windows taking more disk space

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows taking more disk space: I have upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Now, my C drive is almost full with 714GB occupied by "System and reserved". I was in an assumption that, Windows 10 was suppose to take less space. Can you please help me in this. 22430
  10. Hard disk suddenly shows a 100GB more free space

in Windows 10 Support
    Hard disk suddenly shows a 100GB more free space: I've recently upgraded to windows 10 home version from windows 8.1 . My hard disk space before the upgrade was around 50GB. After the upgrade it was reduced to around 32 GB. I figured it was just because windows was storing some of the older files temporarily to allow for a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 c drive 100gb which takingmore size

2. windows 10 taking up 100gb after update