Windows 10: Windows 10 Taking long time during unlocking system

Discus and support Windows 10 Taking long time during unlocking system in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; WINDOWS 10 DOMAIN JOINED MACHINE TAKING LONG TIME DURING UNLOCK Its happening with Windows 10 Dell Lapotp, If machine is connected to corporate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vinaypratap890, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Taking long time during unlocking system

WINDOWS 10 DOMAIN JOINED MACHINE TAKING LONG TIME DURING UNLOCK

Its happening with Windows 10 Dell Lapotp, If machine is connected to corporate network then it takes about 30 seconds to unlock the machine login.

OS- Windows 10 64 bit Enterprise Edition -1903 build

can anyone knows about this issue

:)

vinaypratap890, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Windows 10 takes a long time to shut down

Hi Matt,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to run the System maintenance troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the steps:

a: Press the
    Windows key and click on Settings.

b: Type
    Troubleshooting and select
    troubleshooting.

c. Click
    View all on the left pane of the screen.

d: Click on
    System maintenance.

e: Click
    Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

I would also suggest you to run Power Troubleshooter and check if that helps. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      troubleshoot.

• Select Troubleshooting and click on
      System and Security.
    • Select Power and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Taking long time during unlocking system

Windows 10 unlock takes too long 3 minutes

Starting yesterday, my laptop has been taking a long time to unlock. When I enter my password hit enter, it takes about 3 minutes (I timed it) to bring up the screen.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in / PC

M Kenyon II, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Taking long time during unlocking system

1. Windows 10 Taking long time during unlocking system - Similar Threads - Taking long during

2. Windows 10 Home System Update taking a long time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home System Update taking a long time: I have a HP Envy17 laptop computer with an I7 processor. 16Gb Ram. digital hard drive, fast internet connection. I am running Windows 10...has been updated regularly. Home as I recall, but I cannot tell you the version as no access right now. Sometime very early..around 2 am...
  3. Windows 10 Home System Update taking a long time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home System Update taking a long time: I have a HP Envy17 laptop computer with an I7 processor. 16Gb Ram. digital hard drive, fast internet connection. I am running Windows 10...has been updated regularly. Home as I recall, but I cannot tell you the version as no access right now. Sometime very early..around 2 am...
  4. Windows 10 Home System Update taking a long time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows System Restore taking a long time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows System Restore taking a long time?: It’s been around 6 hours give or take. I was downloading a program, which ended up launching into a computer restart. When I came back, all of my data (except programs) was wiped. I used the Windows System restore feature at a restore point right before i updated, and it took...
  6. Windows 10 Bitlocker takes a long time after boot to unlock drives

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Bitlocker takes a long time after boot to unlock drives: HI I have an issue that's impacting multiple apps. I have 5 drives, all encrypted with Bitlocker and all set auto-unlock on logon. My system drive is a NVME system drive only, all other files are on the secondary drives made up of a mixture of SSD, NVMe and one HDD....
  7. Windows 10 Taking long time during unlocking system

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Taking long time during unlocking system: WINDOWS 10 DOMAIN JOINED MACHINE TAKING LONG TIME DURING UNLOCK Its happening with Windows 10 Dell Lapotp, If machine is connected to corporate network then it takes about 30 seconds to unlock the machine login. OS- Windows 10 64 bit Enterprise Edition -1903 build can...
  8. Restarting system taking extremely long time

in Windows 10 Support
    Restarting system taking extremely long time: Hello forum. I purchased an all in one Desktop which is running windows 10 home. Because this was a display model, the salesperson told me I'd have to restart the system in order to delete all the stuff which had been installed while on display, various apps and software. So...
  9. System Restore taking a long time

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore taking a long time: I am trying to use system restore but the screen has said that it is restoring the system for a very long time. My old windows XP computer seemed to do it very quickly. Do I just wait ? Would turning the computer off cause problems ? 65203
  10. Windows 10 takes a LONG time to login

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 takes a LONG time to login: A couple weeks ago, my Windows 10 computer started taking a LONG time to login. The times have been going up and down, with a max of about 15.5 minutes, which happened today. Here's what I've tried to solve this issue: 1. Do a clean boot (no startup programs or services...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unlocking very long win10

2. unlocking a computer on a domain takes a long time