Windows 10: Windows 10 Talk to Text

Discus and support Windows 10 Talk to Text in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Text to talk is not working in Windows 10. After pressing Windows+H the microphone bar opens and says "listening". I can then enter text by talking,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jmb_144, Jan 25, 2021.

1. jmb_144 Win User

Windows 10 Talk to Text

Text to talk is not working in Windows 10. After pressing Windows+H the microphone bar opens and says "listening". I can then enter text by talking, however, as soon as I pause the microphone bar goes to sleep. When I then clck on it to wake it, it goes into "initializing" mode and stalls. It never returns to listening. If I reboot the computer it goes through the same scenario.

:)

jmb_144, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Talk to Text

Delta6326, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Talk to Text

1. Windows 10 Talk to Text - Similar Threads - Talk Text

2. I want to talk with ur customer care

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to talk with ur customer care: My main issue is about the wifi getting disconnected and the wifi option will not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-talk-with-ur-customer-care/b1900178-92e1-4d82-a9a6-ac014b12b6a3
  3. I want to talk with ur customer care

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to talk with ur customer care: My main issue is about the wifi getting disconnected and the wifi option will not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-talk-with-ur-customer-care/b1900178-92e1-4d82-a9a6-ac014b12b6a3
  4. I did not make a purchase.Who do I talk to ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I did not make a purchase.Who do I talk to ?: I didn't make a purchase but I was charged fifty dollars https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-not-make-a-purchasewho-do-i-talk-to/bcec1df7-52b5-443e-ac37-258407165420
  5. Talk to Text Works in Microsoft Edge, but not When I hit the Home Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Talk to Text Works in Microsoft Edge, but not When I hit the Home Button: If I open the Microsoft Edge app, the talk to text works fine. But it works nowhere else- if I click the Home button which takes me to the MSN Homepage, it doesn't work. It doesn't work on this page either....
  6. Talk to Text Works in Microsoft Edge, but not When I hit the Home Button

Talk to Text Works in Microsoft Edge, but not When I hit the Home Button: If I open the Microsoft Edge app, the talk to text works fine. But it works nowhere else- if I click the Home button which takes me to the MSN Homepage, it doesn't work. It doesn't work on this page either....
  7. talk to text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    talk to text: can you talk to text on w/11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/talk-to-text/8cb6aa9e-3bc5-4be0-abb7-ed1172baba3b
  8. talk to text

talk to text: can you talk to text on w/11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/talk-to-text/8cb6aa9e-3bc5-4be0-abb7-ed1172baba3b
  9. How can I make Cortana talk when asked questions via text?

in Cortana
    How can I make Cortana talk when asked questions via text?: The official Microsoft pages I've found say Cortana will only respond by talking if spoken to via microphone. I'd like to make it so she talks no matter how a question is asked. It seems this should be an option, if only for accessibility. Is there a registry key I could...
  10. From keyboard via Text-to-speech To Microphone Talk?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    From keyboard via Text-to-speech To Microphone Talk?: Hi All, Its me first post on your forum so I hope it is located in the right section. Due to my relative, living in same apartment going to sleep much earlier than me and not wanting to wake my relative up, I have to find a solution. I talk on microphone a lot but if I...