Windows 10: Windows 10 Task bar loading

Discus and support Windows 10 Task bar loading in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; as normal I log into my pc but the pinned items on my task par is gone and the shortcuts on my desktop screen. when I hold over the task bar it is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Max L Johansson, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Task bar loading

as normal I log into my pc but the pinned items on my task par is gone and the shortcuts on my desktop screen. when I hold over the task bar it is the fully blue loading circkle and I can see my courser normal if I have it over my background. no short commands works like ctrl+shift+esc or windows+X only when pressing ctrl+shift+esc the courser gets a small loading circkle behind it for a seconds before it disapear and nothing happens.

:)

Max L Johansson, Jan 17, 2021

2. Windows 10 Defender - How to make it default to task bar?

Using Windows 10 and currently I am using Defender for anti virus. For whatever reason Windows Defender does not show up in the task bar unless I search for the program or right click and scan a file/folder. Is there a way to force Defender to show up in the task bar at start up?

Flogger23m, Jan 17, 2021
  3. task bar and apps not loading

Windows 10 upgraded without any problems and then ran wonderfully. Then this morning, my machine would not load the task bar and apps. I re-started it and the desktop loaded but the machine stalled at loading the task bar again. It spins for a while, goes
    to black, loads the desktop, stalls at the task bar, goes to black, loads desktop, stalls at task bar... over and over.

PeteMikkelsen, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Task bar loading

Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Task bar loading

1. Windows 10 Task bar loading - Similar Threads - Task bar loading

2. Task bar infinite loading.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task bar infinite loading.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SrHaruno [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/15o6t1j/task_bar_infinite_loading/
  3. Task bar dosent load 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar dosent load 1 minute: I didnt have this problem before but lately my pc has been acting up I got trojaned 25 times when i type my password and open the task bar icons dosent load for 1minute, even if i open some programs it dosent showCihaz adı DESKTOP-RIMRT3V İşlemci AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core...
  4. windows task bar not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows task bar not loading: everytime i start my pc up the task bar at the bottom takes a while to load, its will instantly load when i click my mouse and the screen will flash and everything will pop as normal, but it didnt use to do this only recently, ive turned off almost all startup apps already...
  5. windows task bar not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows task bar not loading: everytime i start my pc up the task bar at the bottom takes a while to load, its will instantly load when i click my mouse and the screen will flash and everything will pop as normal, but it didnt use to do this only recently, ive turned off almost all startup apps already...
  6. windows task bar not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Task Bar not loading loading forever at startup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Bar not loading loading forever at startup.: Hello. Somewhere at the end of June I had problem where task bar is loading forever after starting pc. I see just blue circle and time and date, nothing else. Search bar and start button are inaccessible as well. Desktop works fine. My luck I have task manager shortcut...
  8. task bar not loading anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task bar not loading anything: My task bar isnt loading? Like the volume adjusment bar wont show up when i click on it and clicking google from the task bar wont have it open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-not-loading-anything/d7a45045-97bb-4373-abbd-a32b95483cf1
  9. Windows 10 Task bar

Windows 10 Task bar: Task bar only pops up on desktop screen. Shouldn't it pop up on all screens? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-task-bar/b896c3d3-cd06-44df-9436-46bf305d1894
  10. windows 10 task bar

windows 10 task bar: Hello there , my problem today is after last update- i am unable to use my laptop which is a dell inspiron 5565 I installed the feature update and its caused my laptop to crash my taskbar Due to this i cant even roll back to a earlier date or uninstall said update as i...