Windows 10: Windows 10 Task bar loading

Discus and support Windows 10 Task bar loading in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; as normal I log into my pc but the pinned items on my task par is gone and the shortcuts on my desktop screen. when I hold over the task bar it is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Max L Johansson, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Task bar loading

as normal I log into my pc but the pinned items on my task par is gone and the shortcuts on my desktop screen. when I hold over the task bar it is the fully blue loading circkle and I can see my courser normal if I have it over my background. no short commands works like ctrl+shift+esc or windows+X only when pressing ctrl+shift+esc the courser gets a small loading circkle behind it for a seconds before it disapear and nothing happens.

:)

Max L Johansson, Jan 17, 2021

2. Windows 10 Defender - How to make it default to task bar?

Using Windows 10 and currently I am using Defender for anti virus. For whatever reason Windows Defender does not show up in the task bar unless I search for the program or right click and scan a file/folder. Is there a way to force Defender to show up in the task bar at start up?

Flogger23m, Jan 17, 2021
  3. task bar and apps not loading

Windows 10 upgraded without any problems and then ran wonderfully. Then this morning, my machine would not load the task bar and apps. I re-started it and the desktop loaded but the machine stalled at loading the task bar again. It spins for a while, goes
    to black, loads the desktop, stalls at the task bar, goes to black, loads desktop, stalls at task bar... over and over.

PeteMikkelsen, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Task bar loading

Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Task bar loading

1. Windows 10 Task bar loading - Similar Threads - Task bar loading

2. windows 10 task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 task bar: Hello there , my problem today is after last update- i am unable to use my laptop which is a dell inspiron 5565 I installed the feature update and its caused my laptop to crash my taskbar Due to this i cant even roll back to a earlier date or uninstall said update as i...
  3. windows task bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows task bar: hi, i have a windows 10 pc. Today i was using my pc then after evening i couldn't use my taskbar properly. when i start the start menu it closes the taskbar and animations work in start menu but doesn't in taskbar. it shows a resize cursor on task bar and simple one in the...
  4. Task Bar

Task Bar: I have a new computer and want to add Control Panel to the taskbar, but am unable to find out how to do so. Please help me out! Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar/d96d5e36-05ee-48e3-aba5-8968b9c9fdb9
  5. task bar

task bar: what is smart taskbar icon for https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar/b54ae018-08be-4e97-ba15-97d56a3512ce
  6. not being able to load: Task bar, desktop or the windows menu

not being able to load: Task bar, desktop or the windows menu: when i load my computer everything goes black and everything goes empty, none of my programmes load. i literally am only able to post this due to a couple second window allowing me to open google i'm worried this will be a massive problem to note if its something to do...
  7. Windows task bar

Windows task bar: I have made the task bar as small as possible by turning on small icons. Sometimes though it is in the way and I have to move it from the bottom to the left or right. I recall in older versions of Windows that you could temporarily make the task bar disappear. I have tried...
  8. task Bar

task Bar: the task bar keeps hiding. I go to settings and turn off hide task bar and it comes back. Then after a while does it again on all my in 10 computers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar/29559195-a968-405f-a041-8959dcbecaf5
  9. Task bar

Task bar: Icons appear on my task bar but i cant open then https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar/10b1e776-29cb-4809-9f16-6721f3dafa8c
  10. task bar not there

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    task bar not there: task bar does not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-not-there/1db9ee5c-c410-41df-b8b4-d4376eb7d942"