Windows 10: Windows 10 Task Scheduler stopped running again on 1903

Discus and support Windows 10 Task Scheduler stopped running again on 1903 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is similar to the question below:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 主人, Jun 4, 2019.

1. 主人 Win User

Windows 10 Task Scheduler stopped running again on 1903

This is similar to the question below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ng-after/8cba8d5f-eb97-4b21-8086-d669e7f1355f

The question was temporarily solved after upgrading to 1903, but now it happens again.

Actually, to be afraid the problem reproducing, I cheked Task Scheduler service everyday, and it seemed work fine. But yesterday, it suddenly stopped working and can't be started any more.

Before the problem happed again, I changed nothing related to Task Scheduler service.

Yesterday, I just cleared the disk and delete the old Windows using diskclean.exe, and install some Definder Antivirus Definations.

I believe it must have some hidden settings or service related to Task Scheduler. Could anyone point out that and solve this thoroughly?

:)

主人, Jun 4, 2019

2. Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Unable to run Task Scheduler

Hello Varun,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to this?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Can you also please confirm the current build of your Windows 10?

(Type winver into the Cortana search box, then hit
      Enter
      .)

Meanwhile, I suggest that you try starting the Task Scheduler through command line. To do so, please follow these steps:

• Open Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type this net start task scheduler and hit Enter.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Task Scheduler stopped running again on 1903

Cannot schedule a task with Task Scheduler - error 2147942403

Hi,

I suggest you to check the below settings and check fi it helps.

• In task scheduler, click on the scheduled job properties > then settings.
    • In the last listed option: "If the task is already running, the following rule applies:"
    • Select "Stop the existing instance" from the drop down list.
    • Save and Exit. Then check whether the task is running or not.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Task Scheduler stopped running again on 1903

1. Windows 10 Task Scheduler stopped running again on 1903 - Similar Threads - Task Scheduler stopped

2. Run Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run Task Scheduler: I am trying to run a Powershell script in Windows 10 21H2 version using Task bar and the PS window pops up. Later found out that this is happening because the task is run as "Run only when user is logged on".I tried to set this to "Run whether user is logged on or not" and...
  3. Run Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run Task Scheduler: I am trying to run a Powershell script in Windows 10 21H2 version using Task bar and the PS window pops up. Later found out that this is happening because the task is run as "Run only when user is logged on".I tried to set this to "Run whether user is logged on or not" and...
  4. Run Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Scheduled task not running

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scheduled task not running: I use the "portable apps" platform to hold a lot of small programs I dont want installed - but even from my C: ssd its very slow to load. So I have set up a scheduled task to run it as soon as the pc becomes idle. [ATTACH] However it does not run. Even when I right-click...
  6. Task Scheduler Stops Running

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler Stops Running: Windows 10 20H2 OS build: 19042.685 Task Scheduler has stopped working for some reason. Here is the error: Code: Faulting application name: svchost.exe_Schedule, version: 10.0.19041.546, time stamp: 0x058e175aFaulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.662, time...
  7. windows 10 1903 - telemetry 2.0 Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 1903 - telemetry 2.0 Task Scheduler: hi after an inplace upgrade from windows 10 1809 to 1903 on the shedular task i find "Intel Telemetry 2 (x86)". I cant find the related program installer to uninstall *Sad What the hell is this and i can remove the task? thanks [ATTACH] 143293
  8. Windows 10 1903 running slow (Again)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1903 running slow (Again): I just got a new PC a few days ago. I installed Windows 10 home on it and updated to the 1903 version. When I turned my computer on everything was extremely laggy. The GUI wouldn't respond to any input at all. It's unusable, I'm having to post this from another computer...
  9. Task Scheduler Not Running

Task Scheduler Not Running: I've already tried and a lot of solutions for this but sadly I still don't have a solution. I've also tried these steps in this link (https://computerstepbystep.com/task_scheduler_service.html), still no luck What happened is I'm trying to update my GeForce Experience but I...
  10. Windows Task Scheduler not running

Windows Task Scheduler not running: Hello, i am trying to install Nvidia Geforce experience but it says Windows Task Scheduler not running, so i cant install it. i even went to services.msc and tried to start but i get error message that it "started and stopped suddenly."Some services may stop if they are...